Back to School!

The First Snow Without You
Chapter 32:
 
 
I woke up early as ususal and stretched. First day of school after winter break. First day of school with Kai Oppa as my boyfriend. First day back to school as his girlfriend.

 

I squealed into my hands and tumbled around. Just then the door opened and a wide awake and fresh out of the shower Nina Unnie came in. I could see her hair was still wet from her shower as she stood there looking at me and smiling. Her hands were on her hips and I knew she was gonna jump on my bed. I welcomed her with open arms but, ended up cuddling with her as she pat my head slowly. 

 

"First day back as JongIn's girlfriend. How are you feeling?" She asked. I noted the motherly tone and smiled. 

 

"Good. I actually quite excited even thought I'm pretty sure nothing's gonna change their thoughts. I mean I was around EXO all the time before its just now I am a wee bit closer to them. So it really doesn't make a difference with them." I shrugged lightly. 

 

"What I meant with my question was, how has this changed you?" 

 

I looked up at her as she gave me ont of those all knowing big sister smiles. The ones which they know the answer but they just want to get it out of you! I blushed and hugged her tightly as she laughed out loud, understanding my situation. But I knew, I had to answer her. 

 

"Well.......I feel complete." Her grin grew even more and she began to tickle me. I tossed around the bed and burst out laughing when she fell of the bed trying to get away from me getting back at her. She rolled over the carpet and ended up against the wall. I laughed and tumbled around my bed. The door opened, Kai's head poking inside. Unnie immediately stood up and straightened herself. I smiled as she walked out with the 'strong and hard to please' fascade. 

 

He walked in as I got comfortable in my bed. He got into bed with me and we cuddled, just like Unnie. Except, I felt this warm feeling inside of me that made me smile immediately. He hugged my shoulders as my hands were on his chest. 

 

"Are you ready for school?" I nodded in response. 

"Are you worried about Hyuna?" I shook my head because I believed she could not tear us apart. 

 

"Are you, Oppa?" He shook his head as well and smiled at me.

"I know that she cannot tear us apart."

 

We did our daily routine and were out the door within 30 minutes.

 

"UNNIE LET'S GO!!!!"  I yelled because Oppa and I were ready but........Unnie wasn't which is kind of weird cause she always is first..

"You guys go ahead. I'll see you guys in school~" She waved at us and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Weird....

 

We walked to school holding hands and as we got to the front gate all the students turned their heads to our direction. I could see some girls glaring at me and some just looking at me with envious eyes. Just when we were about to walk to the direction where EXO usually hangs out I could see Chanyeol off to the side walking away with red ears... that's weird he usually only has red ears when he is embarrassed or....angry?

 

Chanyeol POV:

I just CANNOT stand watching them! Everytime I see them my blood begins boiling and bubbling and and and and ........I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

 

I tried not to look like there was something wrong with me but I couldn't help the change in expression when they came in my view. Before, Kai was my favorite dongsaeng. I cared for him so much but.....but......he betrayed me. He ruined my life and hurt me.

 

I should have listened to Mom when she told me not to be too close with him. She always said that hanging out with Kai would hurt me at some point. I never understood what she meant but now......I should have listened to her. 

 

I decided to ignore them and walk away from them. I had not wished for any contact with them because I was afraid my wall would break and all hell would shoot out. I hated Kai, but I loved Gina. As long as she was by his side, I couldn't do anything to him; in fear of hurting her in the process. 

 

"ChanYeol Hyung!" I heard Kai calling me from behind, but kept walking. 

 

"HYUNG!"

"OPPA!"

 

I didn't stop even when Gina was calling me. 

 

I'm sorry Gina-yah, but there is no way I'm coming infront of him....

 

I wasn't concentrating on where I was walking and ran into Nina Noona. She looked up and rubbed her forehead as she lightly hit me. I just smiled heartlessly and walked away. I was in no mood to be nagged by Noona. I knew that she knew my feelings for her sister but she was also in my situation; she didn't want to hurt Gina either. 

 

But there's a big difference between me and Noona; she was a woman and I was a man. She was already adjusting to their relationship but I will not be shaken by anything until I get what I want.....Even if that means loosing a friend. 

 

I knew that if I told anyone what I was thinking, they would tell me it was wrong and that I was crazy. Yes...Yes! I am crazy.....crazy about Gina.....

 

I sighed and walked into class and just sat down. 

 

I plugged myself in and just looked out the window. I was in no mood to study at all.

 

Hyuna POV:

 

Today was probably the most painful and terrible day for me in the entire world!!!! URGH!. The first thing I see in the morning is Kai and that Gina walking in......hand in hand......My blood has been boiling since the beginning of the day while everyone else was busy squealing about how cute they were. 

 

But I realized quickly that I wasn't the only one who wasn't happy with the new couple. 

 

Park ChanYeol.

 

His face was like a stone and I could literally see the steam coming out of his ears because of his anger. He was watching their every move and a small smile was twitching on my lips. 

 

I didn't expect to find such an ally. I smirked as I watched the couple call out to him as he just ignored them and walked away. I guess, I better get him on my side....

 

I walked behind him and into the class. He was so immersed in the anger that he didn't even notice me sit next to him. The entire class, he sat there with his eyes outside the classroom. I smirked; The Best Student Park ChanYeol was not paying attention in class.....this must be something big. 

 

The bell rang and all the students rushed out to lunch while I calmly turned myself around so that I faced him. He was still listening to his music as he slowly packed his bag. I smirked and pushed his bag off of the table and sat on it. His eyes shot at me and he glared at me. 

 

I only smirked wider. He became confused. 

 

"Oppa--"

"Oh! So now its me huh? I am not even your oppa in the first place. Dream on." I looked at him like he's stupid and he just scoffed.

"Now that Kai is gone you want to targe--"

"No." He paused as I interrupted.

 

"I want to help you."

 

His eyes widened at this.

 

"H-help m-me? Why would you do that?"

"Stop pretending like you don't know. I want Kai and I'm guessing you have a thing for Gina?" He blushed and I got my answer. I pulled his face toward me by his chin and whispered.

 

"I have the perfect plan to break them apart. That is, if you want to help me with it?"

 

His eyes looked at me with doubt.

 

"Don't worry. Gina's not gonna be hurt by this. Maybe she'll be mad for a while, but after that....she's all yours."

 

His eyes looked at me asking: What do we do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My smirk grew wider. 

 

"I'll tell you."


Hey guys~ Sorry for the very very very very late update......We had our exams and then the winter break and then school starting again so none of us had time to think about a plot. We apologize!! *bows 90 degrees* We will try to make our updates faster!!

Also guys...we changed the title of the story because we just felt like "will you be mine" is just too common and cliche~

CommentSubscribeUpvote

--98kaisoo :3