The Plan

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 33:

Hyuna POV:

I smirked and pulled him over into the empty dance room. After making sure there was no one in the room, I looked at him. 

"Look. You want Gina and I want Kai. So the best way to break them up is through some tough conflict, right?" He nodded, but paused and hten shook his head. I looked at him questioningly.

"Gina and Kai will both be the first to sorry to each other even if you made some kind of scandal with Kai or Gina. They're both really kind at heart." I sighed and held my hair in frustration. There goes my plan.....I kept thinking about what to do and suddenly a new plan came into mind.

"Okay. Let's try making them break up. But we can break them up right?" I smirked at him. He stared at me like a lost soul. I sighed in frustration and held his shoulder. 

"We can have all kinds of threats sent to her locker everyday. All you need to do is make sure that she doesn't think too much of it. Slowly, I'll pull Kai away and distract him; make him spend more time with dance than her. Then she'll feel like she's growing apart from him and call it off. Then she's yours and Kai's mine. Done?" 

 

He thought about it for a while before nodding and a small smile appeared on his lips as he realized the end goal. I smirked and waved as he left the dance room. Looser. Like as if I won't hurt that . You'll just be where you are when my plan is finished. 

 

I walked out of the dance room and was joined by the rest of 4Minute. I explained the real plan to them and walked away to the front gate. I was too excited for my plans to begin the next day in the morning. I just can't wait to see her expression when she reads the threats from me.....

 

Gina POV:

I was so happy when I got back from school. As usual Unnie was no where to be seen. I sighed and just made myself some ramyun and sat down in the living room to watch MusicBank. But obviously, I was thinking about the day and my time with Kai Oppa more than watching the TV. i realized I had finished my food and decided to get some of my homework done. 

 

It was already 7:00 PM and Unnie was still not back. I decided to dance around for a while when my phone rang. 

 

-Kai Calling-

I squealed inside and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gina! What are you doing?"

"I just finished my work and I was gonna practice the routine for tommorow. What are you doing?"

"I was just thinking about you." Awww.....he's so cheesy...yet sweet. I giggled into the phone as he chuckled on the other side.

"That's very cheesy Oppa." but I like it.  He chuckled again.

"But you like it~"

"How did you--I mean....NOOOOO!!" I tried to hide the stuttering but my thoughts were almost completely exposed.

"Don't deny it Gina. I know you like it..." I smiled to myself and realized I was on the phone. I cleared my throat.

"Did you finish your homework Oppa?" 

"Nope."

"Did you practice the routine?"

"Nope."

"Did you have anything to eat?"

"Nope."

"Oppa, what did you do?"

"Think of you."

"Yah! I tol--"

"I'm serious." I stopped mid sentence and listened to him. 

"What?"

"I'm serious Gina. You don't let my mind rest at all, yet you give me so much energy. Just by talking to you I feel like I'm awake. I am so lucky to have met you."

"I am lucky to have you too Oppa. BUT GET YO UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!....other than thinking of me."

"Fine fine. Can I come over to practice the routine~?"

"Um...Unnie isn't home yet and I am done with the important stuff, so I guess you can."

"Chi.. 'I guess you can' not 'OH Oppa~ Come over I would love you too'"

"Sometimes I have to be the mature one~"

"YA! You saying I'm not mature!!"

"Hahahaha okok my baby~"

"Huk. Now I'm your baby!!??"

"Stop complaining!! Are you going to come over or what!!??"

"Yup I am already out the door."

"How....did you change and do everything while on the phone."

"Well. I don't need to get ready beause I know you will love me for whate-"

"You're still wearing your school uniform aren't you?"

"Yup~"

"Thoughts so. Ok come quickly Oppa~"

"I think I need to run to your house hearing that cutie voice of yours!"

"Hahaha bye Oppa!"

"See ya."

I hung up the phone and decided to clean the house a bit before the handsome boyfriend of mine comes.