First Date Part 2

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 25

Kai POV:

 

    “Gina-ya~ Wake up. Gina~~”

 

    “Mmmm.” She slowly opened her eyes and blinked several times trying to get used to the light. “Where are we?”

 

    “You will find out once we start walking. Come on~” I was am so excited. I will not ruin my first date with my first ever real girlfriend. Yes REAL because all my imaginary girlfriends broke up with me duhhh.

 

I slowly slipped my hand into hers and intertwined our hands together. Our hands seem to match so perfectly together. We smiled at each other and kept walking to the place I wanted to go.

 

“OMO! Shopping~!!” She turned to me and started to swing our hands back and forth like a little child.

 

“Hahaha calm down my little baby~” I pinched her cheek earning a glare from her. “Hahaha our first destination...street shopping~~~ I want to spoil my beautiful new girlfriend today! COME!!”

 

“YAY NEW STUFF~” She dragged the chuckling me to the very first shop we saw. A hat shop. I like this girl...she has my style hahaha I love hats~

 

    We were looking around the shop when we came across a really cool couple hat.

 

    “OPPA~ 나 이거 (na igo-i want this one!)!”

 

    “Cool~ I’ve always wanted to tell you this....You have really nice style babe~” I ily winked at her causing her to blush.

 

    “T-thank you. Now. Try it on~” We both tried on the cute hat and posed in a cool way. “Wait! PHONE!” She took out her phone out and put it on self-camera mode. “Smile~” We took several pictures: cute, funny, even serious. We were a laughing mess at the end, not caring about the funny looks people were giving us.

 

    “Gina-ya~ Do you want to buy it??”

 

    “Jinjja!? YES YES YES~~” OMIGOSH She is so cute. I want to keep her in my pocket forever!

 

    “Hahaha Ok Ok.” I grabbed the two hats and went to the cashier to pay.

 

As I was walking the lady behind the counter was looking at me like she is trying to seduce me or something. I went up and put the hats on the counter, still feeling uncomfortable.

 

“Opp-” Gina stopped and I turned to see what she was looking at and I sensed that she was feeling really uncomfortable. Why is she so unc- oh no wonder....the counter lady is glaring at her.

 

“EHEM Excuse me can I pay for this..?”

 

“Yes of course sir~” She was batting her eyelashes at me...which was very VERY disturbing. “That would be W50,000.” I handed her the money and quickly took the bag the hats were in and without saying thank you I turned and reached for Gina’s wrist and dragged her outside.

 

“Gina. You ok?” She seemed to be in deep thought when I asked her.

 

“W-what?!”

 

“Are...you ok?”

 

“Y-ya.” By the look in her eye she doesn’t look ok.

 

“Gina-ya...I know you’re not ok. Tell me. Is it because of the woman behind the counter just before?”

 

“Ya...but the look she gave me just made me think about Chanyeol Oppa’s eyes yesterday...they looked so.....i don’t know...dark?” I guess she noticed it too...

 

“Don’t worry about it. I am sure he was just really tired. Come on today is meant to be a happy day~ Kaja!”

 

We walked around some more and soon it was 12:00pm. I guess it’s time for lunch~

 

“Oppa~” Gina was shaking my arm that she was holding. “Let’s eat something I’m so hungry.” As on cue her stomach growled and she covered her stomach in embarrassment.

 

“Hahahaha. Aigo~ My baby is hungry~” I lightly patted her stomach and we started to look for a restaurant.

 

After lunch......

   

    “Oppa~ I saw a really nice clothes shop just before. Can we stop by there before we go?”

 

    “Sure. Anything for my princess.”

 

    We walked to a small shop that sells...well cute clothes. Eh I guess this shop suits Gina...she is cute after-all. While I was looking around, and let Gina go to a specific section she wanted, I found really nice couple clothes. I grabbed the set of clothes and went to where Gina was standing.

 

    “Gina! I found nice clothes for us~”

 

    “Really~ SHOW ME!” I held up the clothes. “WAH~ COOL~”

 

    “Haha I guess we have the same taste. Let’s get this.”

 

    “OK Let me pay this thi-”

 

    “NO NO How am I suppose to let my girlfriend pay.”

 

    “BUT Oppa...You already paid for the hats~” She gave a pouty face. Oh no I am not falling for this again.

 

    “Nuh Uh~~ I am paying~” I snatched the clothes from her hands and quickly walked to the cashier with a grumbling Gina walking behind me. I chuckled at her cute behavior and greeted the cashier, who luckily was a guy, and paid for the two couple clothes and turned to Gina with a bright smile.

 

    “I wanted to pay for them...HEUNG OPPA MIWO(translation: meanie!)” She crossed her arms and turned her back on me.

 

    “Hahaha oh come on~~ Gina-ya~” I lightly tapped her and she wouldn’t budge. I slightly looked at her side profile and saw a cute pouty faced girl. How are you so damn cute! I just want to eat you up~

 

    “Gina-ya~ PPuing Ppuing~” I tried to do the aegyo she always does, but not even a smile. I am sure she is just keeping it in..... As she wouldn’t budge I quickly leaned in and gave her a peck on her cheek. Her eyes rounded and she looked at me with owl eyes.

 

    “O-oppa...WE ARE IN PUBLIC GEESH” She lightly hit my arm but I could see the smile forming on her cute little face.

 

    “I don’t care~ I want the WHOLE world to see you are mine!” I gave her a cheeky smile. “Also, HOW DID THE AEGYO NOT AFFECT YOU!” I really needed to know. It’s not that I am good, but any girlfriend would fall for their boyfriend’s aegyo...right?

 

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha”

 

“WHATTT was my aegyo that bad..”

 

“Hahahahhaha no it’s not that...its just that no one’s aegyo affects me because I know I am the aegyo queen here~”

 

“CHI! How does your boyfriends aegyo not affect you!”

 

“Cause cute doesn’t suit you Oppa~” She lightly patted my cheeks and walked away.

 

“YA! Then what suits me!? YA!!” Like that we enjoyed the day walking around and enjoying each others presence.

 

At the beach before the sunset.....

 

“Thanks for today Oppa~ It was really fun!” She giggled and looked at me with such loving eyes.

 

“If you are happy then I am happy. Thanks for accepting me Gina-ya you don’t know how happy I am knowing you are finally mine~”

 

“SO CHEESYYYYY hahaha”

 

“I am trying to be serious here!” I pouted showing Gina that I, KIM JONGIN...THE KAI, can be cute.

 

“Awww my Oppa trying to act cute~ hahaha but seriously.....I feel the same way Oppa~ Thank you for picking me~” My pout formed into a smile. I turned my head to see the sun setting. I looked at Gina and she too was amazed at the beautiful site in front of us.

 

    “This is so beautiful.” Gina gaped at the sunset in front of her.

 

    “I know something more beautiful than the sunset.” I felt like this was the time. I needed to....or else my heart cannot take it anymore.

 

    “REALLY?! What??” Her eyes were filled with curiosity.

 

“You.”

 

“EHHHH Oppa! I thought this would be legitimate.”

 

“It is Gina-ya~ You are the most beautiful sight I see everyday. I don’t know how I would live if I couldn’t see you for even a day. I know it hasn’t been a long time since we started being in a relationship, but I really think my feelings for you are strong. My heart doesn’t lie Gina-ya....and right now it is beating like crazy......” I took her hand and placed it on my chest letting her feel my heartbeat. “....for YOU.” I looked straight into her eyes and took a deep breathe. “Princess...I love you.” With that I leaned in and kissed her forehead and pulled her into my embrace. As a response Gina tightly hugged my waist. She slightly tiptoed and whispered a soft ‘I love you too Oppa’ into my ear and I hugged her tighter pulling her closer to me.

We hugged each other for God knows how long and we eventually pulled away. I was the happiest man on earth.....I now know that she loves me back and our relationship isn’t just puppy love.

 

    “Gina-ya~ I have one more place to go before we head home.

 

    “Where?”

 

    “It’s a surprise~”

 

    “AGAIN!?” She had the cutest pout in the world and looked at me with half glaring eyes.

    “Hahaha just come.” We intertwined our hands and started walking to my car again and off we went to the next destination.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

AYO GUYS~ :)) (i want to make a group names for you subbies :PP any ideas??)

Finally we could update the fic~ Sorry for the long wait guys...we had our exams this week.....BUT FINALLY TODAY IS THE OFFICIAL STAR OF MY SUMMER VACATION~~~ KOREA HERE I COME <3

I am so exicted I preordered the EXO CD and I get 3 posters and 2 EXO character socks with it~~~~ I have to go to my grandma's house NOW and pick it up!!!! GAH I CANNOT WAIT!

Anyways...hope u guys liked the update ;)

CommentSubscribeUpvote

-98kaisoo :))-