My Love

The First Snow Without You
The sun was shining right into my eyes. I blinked and rubbed my eyes while trying to adjust to the brightness. My head was slowly moving up and down and I could hear a calm heartbeat. Strong arms held me toward the source of the warmth and constant beating. He was perfect. His tanned skin shone in the morning sunlight. The light breeze that came from the fan above brushed his hair ever so lightly, to reveal his flawless face. The white wife beater inside his PJ's hugged his body comfortably, defining every bit of his firm and broad chest. My face in the crook of his neck and our fingers tangled together. The warmth from the thick blanket was not necessary when this dazzling man was with me.

Gina slowly lifted herself from her boyfriend's body. She froze when he stirred a little and pulled her closer into him. She smiled when she felt his arm wrap tighter around her waist and his low voice was like music to her ears.

 
Gina POV:

"Good Morning Gina~"

"Morning Oppa~" He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead softly.
 
"You know your morning face is so cute." I slightly blushed at his comment and without replying just closed my eyes and moved closer to him inhaling his sweet scent. We stayed like that for a few minutes till HyoJung awkwardly coughed and interrupted our moment.
We ignored her, giving her the cold look for a few seconds before laughing together.
I heard someone groan on the other side of the couch. Surprised, I got up and looked over the edge to find Unnie on the floor out of her sleeping bag. Her arms and legs were sprawled all over the place. I giggled as she yawned and stretched like a little kid. Slowly her eyes landed on me and a gentle smile played on her lips.
 
“Good the morning~” I laughed at her as she spoke in a weird and childish voice.

I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me down. I squeaked as my hands landed on his firm chest. He groaned and looked at me with a little pout.

 
“Stop talking to your Unnie~ I’m here.” He whined while nuzzling his face in my neck, making me giggle. HyoJung groaned really loudly, obviously frustrated by all the fluffiness from us. I smiled at her as I hugged Oppa closer to me.

She pretended to puke but then started laughing at something. I looked behind me to find a disheveled Unnie, glaring at me. Her glare was not effective at all because of how sleepy she was and how retarded she looked in the pajamas. I started laughing again, but this time Oppa joined me.

She huffed and walked away, murmuring some random things under her breath.

Slowly everyone started waking up, stretching and saying their ‘good mornings’. I laid on Kai Oppa as he slowly pat my hair while watching everyone get up. I watched as MinSeok Oppa rolled his sleeping bag and got up and bumped into HyoJung who immediately flushed red. I giggled along with Oppa as we watched the two being so adorable.

It felt like we were in this relationship for such a long time even though we were only  together for a few weeks. I realized that I was so attached to him. I couldn’t imagine a day without him by my side. I felt like as if he was the sole reason I was still breathing.



Oppa.......
I wanna be with you forever......
and forever has no end.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai POV:

She was so perfect. She was everything I asked for. No force in the universe has enough strength to tare us apart. Be it, ChanYeol Hyung or Hyuna. I tried to get as much of her as possible. I rejoiced every moment I had with her, fearing the near future where it is quite likely that we will go through rough times. But I will still love her. I will still trust her and cherish her. If she were to leave me, ever......I don’t think I would be considered living anymore.  
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Gina-yah........
I want to be with you forever........
Even if that means keeping faith through rough times......
I will stay with you, love you and cherish you.......
for as long as my heart beats.......

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Hey guys~~ Sawy we didn't update for so longgggg 0^0 Hope you like it~~

CommentSubscribeUpvote

--98Kaisoo :3