Sparks in Christmas

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 29
 


HyoJung POV:
I have been so sad all winter break. They've been gone for 2 weeks!!!! At least they'll be here for Christmas. I had been awake since 8 in the morning. This is seriously early considering me and my family. I had made my own breakfast and called HimChan Oppa to tell him to pick me up as well, since Unnie had some other things to do. I was watching TV while eating, with occasional glances outside to see if HImChan Oppa's car had pulled up in the drive way.

Finally!! The door bell rang and I dashed out the kitchen while grabbing my sweater and mini backpack. I waved frantically at HimChan Oppa and quickly got into the car and we were off!!!!! I couldn't surpass my happiness when we arrived at the airport so, I ran out of the car and straight to the arrivals area, not caring about the yelling Oppa's behind me. I looked at the dashboard that shows the flights.
 
Honolulu, Hawaii - - - - - - -HW8890 - - - - - - - - - - LANDED
 
I started squeezing past some people and got in right in front of the barricade. I was jumping up and down to look for them, since I was so short. I waited for half an hour and noticed two pairs of Gucci Sunglasses. One was Tao and the other was Nina Unnie. Both of them came out together, Nina Unnie holding Tao's hand and he scanned the area for any familiar faces. I was jumping and waving, obviously Unnie noticed it and quickly pulled Tao over. I ran past all the people I had shoved to the side and waited for her and the entire team to come out. I heard Nina Unnie's boots on the airport floor and saw Kris and Chanyeol Oppa spot me from far.
 
I squealed and ran to them and hugged Gina the minute I saw her. I pried her off of Kai and hugged her, to which she replied with an equally strong hug. But wait....weren't they not that close before they left....eh I better ask later but LATERRRR FIRST HUG TIMEEE. I swung her from side to side and then let her go. I hugged Unnie next and she almost fell back because of the force. I hugged all the guys; Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, SeHun, Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Yixing, and LuHan.
 
What caught me off guard was the hug I got from Xiumin Oppa. He had hugged me. I stood in shock for a few seconds before hugging him anyway. My face grew hot when I realized he had lost some weight and grown a lot of muscle. I marveled at the way his arm muscles flexed as he hugged me. I also noticed the way I fit perfectly in his arms. I blushed harder. He pulled away, making me a little disappointed at the loss of warmth. I fixed my clothes and he cleared his throat. I quickly turned my attention to everyone else. They were all greeting each other happily. I smiled at the way they interacted.
 
"It's nice to see you again, HyoJungie." I heard a low whisper next to my ear. I snapped my head and saw Xiumin Oppa next to me. Really close to me. I gulped hard and moved back a bit, to which he replied by moving a little closer. He leaned in until our faces were only centimeters away. My breathing was heavy and my heart was pounding like crazy. I gulped harder when his eyes landed on my lips.
 
Suddenly he pulled away smiling brightly. What the? I looked at him in confusion. He started laughing loudly and clutching his stomach in the process. I was still confused.
 
"Awww! You're so cute!" He said as he leaned down and pulled lightly on my cheeks. His fingers were warm, causing blood to rush to my cheeks. I pulled away and walked to Gina. I saw her give me a knowing smile. I just glared at her and asked everyone about what they did in Hawaii.
 
I got the full story on the ride back to EXO's dorm. How Kai asked Gina to be his girlfriend at the beach and all that fluffy stuff. I was squealing with her from the back seat. But before she could say anything more I told her to tell me later because I could see Kai was blushing like crazy with me and her squealing like this. I genuinely felt bad for him so I decided to drop the topic with much difficulty.
 
I was sitting in the back with Xiumin Oppa on one window and SuHo Oppa on the other side where the door was. We were laughing and telling stories about what happened here and how lonely it was without these guys. We were having so much fun. But soon, it was time for EXO to get off at their dorm. I smiled and waved at them. SuHo Oppa got off without any problem but I had totally forgot about Xiumin Oppa. He was gonna have to ask me to get off but instead he got up. His back was pressed against the top of the van and his face was again centimeters from mine. He looked deep into my eyes.
 
I tried to move my head back but it collided with the headrest. His head leaned down as he reached for his backpack and he looked at me. I was only looking at his eyes. He suddenly leaned down and placed a quick kiss on the tip of my nose. My eyes widened. As he got off and we were driving away, he gave me a quick wink to which my eyes widened even more. I sat there in shock at his actions. I watched as the tight fitted dress shirt hugged his now well-toned body. Wow......he looks.......amazing.
 
He was out of sight and I turned back around to see Gina wiggling her eye brows at me. I scoffed and tried to cover everything up. Obviously she had caught me looking at him and getting a kiss from him. Does he like me?
 
That Night...
 
I got a call from GIna saying that Nina Unnie was gonna hold a Christmas party at their house. Today was Christmas. Yeah, they came back for Christmas. I had immediately agreed. I got instant permission from my parents because Mom and Dad were gonna  go for a dinner as a couple and HyoSung Unnie was going on a date with her boyfriend. I was sad about being home alone but thinking of spending the night at Gina's made me more than happy. She asked me to pack a pair of pajamas and some extra clothes since we were gonna have a pajama party.
 
"Now honey, don't stay up too long and don't forget to call us if you need anything. Have fun!!!" My mom yelled as they drove away. I waved and got into their front yard only to find more cars. I knew one of them was HImChan Oppa's, the other one was BTOB and the two others were.......EXO?
 
I had a panic attack as soon as I recognized SuHo Oppa's car. !!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO???!! I BROUGHT MY TEDDY BEAR ONE PIECE PAJAMAS!!!! I cursed Gina in my head but rang the door bell anyway. Kris Oppa opened it. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt with a pair of track pants and a Panda head band. I giggled at his headband and walked in. Gina ran to me and hugged me before pushing me to a bathroom.
 
"GET CHANGED!!!! UNNIE'S GETTING THE STUFF READY!!!" .....do I have to?


"HYOJUNG YOU HAVE TO CHANGE OF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!" How the hell did she...? Urgh...I give up. I quickly changed into my pajamas and walked out. I was greeted by everyone wearing something silly and adorable. Kai and Gina were both wearing Chip and Dale Pajamas . Nina Unnie and Yixing Oppa were coincidentally wearing the exact same Pikachu Pajamas. I looked around and saw something brown. I spotted Xiumin Oppa in the same thing as me, just a male version.
 
I felt better when I saw everyone in animal pajamas. I relaxed and sat next to Gina. We started talking about all the stuff that happened here and noticing how some people wore similar clothing. Me and Xiumin Oppa were bears. Gina and Kai were chipmunks. Kris Oppa and Tao were pandas. Luhan Oppa and Sehun were wearing deers. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were puppies and D.O oppa, Suho Oppa and Chen Oppa were all wearing Cat pajamas. B.A.P were all ducklings and BTOB were bunnies. Finally the two pikachus who were bound in staying in the kitchen. We all sat around the fire in the living room and played games, talked about random things.
 
I was sitting in between Xiumin Oppa and HImChan Oppa. We were talking and laughing so much. The Pikachus appeared from the kitchen with trays of hot coco for all the people and trays of little sweet and savory snacks. They looked so cute when they served everyone, Nina Unnie serving the drinks and right behind her, Lay Oppa serving the snacks. They looked like a married couple! I leaned over to Xiumin Oppa.
 
"It feels like we are guests at the 'newly married couples' house." He turned to me as I said this and we snickered together, catching Unnie's attention. We straightened immediately, pretending like nothing happened. When she turned away we started again. Now we both were following each and everyone of their movements.
 
After serving everyone, Unnie placed the tray on the table and as she turned around she almost bumped into Lay Oppa. They did the 'both move to the right, both move to the left and then laugh and go their ways' thing. Me and Xiumin Oppa were cracking up. I was rolling on the floor silently and Xiumin Oppa was clutching his stomach but still laughing.
 
"YAH! Yixing! Is this your house and is the woman next to your wife??!!" Kris exclaimed. That was the last strand. Xiumin Oppa was now jumping around and I was rolling while clutching my stomach as we both laughed our hearts out. Everyone started to join and soon the Pikachus ( I think that's a good name for this couple----both are electrifying dancers!) were cushion to no extent.
 
We settled down and were looking at the ticking clock. This time, Mrs. Pikachu (Nina Unnie) decided to take me and Gina into the kitchen. I realized it was the perfect time to get the full story, since Unnie was more busy getting the food ready while we just stood there waiting for her to finish.
 
"So! Tell Me! EVERYTHING!!! How did he do it?" I turned her around harshly by her shoulder while she was watching her Unnie inattentively. She grinned and giggled at me. Slowly she spilled all the seeds with so much detail that I could picture the scene. I kept making these random faces and noises every time something adorable happened between them. Awwww!!! It must have been the cutest thing ever! Shoot! I should have gone!
 
"But there's one thing that's been bugging me ever since Oppa asked me out. Yeollie Oppa has been giving Kai Oppa these weird looks that I can't seem t understand. Why do you think he would do that?" ChanYeol Oppa giving Kai looks? That's weird...is he protective of Gina? I smiled when I reached my conclusion.
 
"It's okay! I'm pretty sure he just doesn't wanna see you hurt and may not trust Kai as much. I mean he is extremely cold and we don't know a lot about him. He has a lot of things pent up inside him. I can't help but think that Maybe Yeollie Oppa is just keeping an eye on him. " I said as I soothed her back. She smiled and nodded in understanding.
 
Nina Unnies handed each one of us a large dish with Lasagna. My mouth started to drool a little when I saw the 'fresh-out-of-th-oven' lasagna. She put utensils to help get it onto plates on the dishes and shoved us out. D.O. Oppa and Mr. Pikachu -I'm gonna call them this the whole night! maybe even forever!-  Served the pieces that had already been cut as me and Gina handed them out to the whole crowd of boys. Mrs. Pikachu called from the kitchen to grab the drinks and we obeyed. After a few minutes Mrs. Pikachu joined us with the pieces of beautifully cooked stakes!
 
She placed one on each persons plate and then left to get the rest. She gave the last one to her hubbie! Gina and I giggled as she grabbed her own plate and sat in between us and Mr. Pikachu. She gave us a stern mommy look before we all focused on the movie the boys had put on. She was older than most of the people here so she treated us all like her babies or brothers. Me and Gina were her inly baby girls. The others were all just a bunch of big babies, according to her.
 
We were watching the Home Alone Movie that was shot during Christmas. After eating  Gina, D.O. Oppa, Mr. Pikachu and I grabbed all the plates and dishes and took it to Mrs. Pikachu who arranged them in the dishwasher and switched it on.
 
It was extremely late and we all got comfortable in the sleeping bags that we brought. I had a nice big and fluffy one with furry stuff inside to make me warm. I saw Kai and Gina get on the sofa and cuddle with a thick blanket on them. I giggled at their cuteness but stopped when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked at the sleeping bag in front of me to find a sleeping XiuMin Oppa. He looked like a baby. I reached my hand over and touched his little nose. His face scrunched up in the most adorable way.
 
I pulled my hand back instantly as his eyes stirred open. I shut my eyes and pretended to sleep.
 
"Good Night, HyoJungie. Merry Christmas." I heard a careful whisper and felt a warm pair of lips on my forehead. I stayed still for quite a while. Even the lights were turned off. My eyes opened slowly, adjusted to the darkness and looked at the man in front of me. His face was lit by the moonlight from outside the window. I scooched closer to get a closer look at him. His eyes were closed lightly and his lips slightly parted to help him breathe.
 
My fingers reached his face and traced every part that as this man. His face was more defined from earlier, his eyes seemed tired but still vibrant and his lips felt soft against my fingers. I scooched closer until I was right under him. I snuggled into his heat. I felt his arm creep out of the sleeping bag and pull my smaller body to him and hug it close to him. He hugged me close to him and I blushed but with a smile on my face.
 
Like that I was swept away into dreamland in the arms of an amazing man.
 
I realized my true feelings for him, that night.
 
XiuMin POV:
 
I don;t know why but the entire winter vacation I kept thinking of HyoJung. Who am I kidding? I am obviously head over heels for her. Ever since, middle school, when she transferred here I have had an eye for her. But I was just not sure how to act around her. She would always get into an argument with me so I always just resorted to picking on her. I was just doing it because I wanted to hear her voice directed to me, be it in an angry, pissed off, annoyed or sarcastic tone.
 
I've always picked on her minor weight issues so that she would change it. I don't mind her the way she is but I want her to match me when I loose weight too. I felt so happy to see that, while we were away she was working hard on loosing her weight. All summer she spent her time in the gym and dieted healthily. I was in the sae gym as her but she never saw me. I guess she dieted harder while we were in Hawaii because she had lost some significant weight when we returned. I was glad that she had lost some with me.
 
At the airport today, I was soo happy to see her that I totally forgot that I had to be mean and judgmental and hugged her. I gave up on that image ever since I hugged her at the airport. I realized that there was no point in being mean to the one I love the most.  That's why I was dressed in my teddy PJ's . I knew she had a pair so I decided to wear mine. Luckily we wore the same thing, creating this tingling feeling in the pits of my stomach.
 
Just now, when she laid down in front of me in her sleeping bag, I was absolutely delighted and watched her giggle away as she looked at the Chip and Dale couple.
 
HyoJunggie....you can be my Teddy Bear Princess if you just look into my eyes and see the love I have for you....I will always be your Teddy Bear Prince, who will save you from anything and everything.....I vowed in my head as I said good night and merry christmas to her and sealed it with a one-sided kiss on her forehead. I pretended to sleep just like how she pretended. It was so hard to stop myself from kissing her fingers when they lingered over my lips.
 
I did a happy dance inside my mind as she cuddled into me. I couldn't help it and pulled her closer to me, to which she surrendered. I was swept into dreamland with her in my arms. What more could I ask for?
 
HyoJung-ah......
I feel Sparks in Christmas? Do you feel the same way?
- Baozi Oppa
 
 

 

 

 


MinSeok Oppa......
What changed you? Why are you suddenly making me regret all the mean things I said to you? What is this feeling? Why so I feel Sparks in Christmas?
-HyoJunggie

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

HEY GUYS~ 98kaisoo here :))

I am writing my very own story right now so plese support it~~~ <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/547785

 

96Ninaxing.....