An Angel?!

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 2

Gina’s POV:

*sigh* Second day of school... Well it hasn't quite begun yet. Oh look! IlHoon and DaeHyun are waiting for me at the gate....how sweet!

As I walk to the gates the two boys wave like they're having a seizure. So cute to see them behave like that....I just want to go hu-unfff!!!

what was that??!!

 

"YAH! Who do you think you are???!!!" I yelled at the tall, pretty, OMG looking girls.... Yeah they are seriously pretty, but I guess beauty comes with a snobby personality!!!

 

They turn around on the 4-inch Jimmy Choos. Their perfect locks of hair fly in the breeze , stopin’ everyone in their tracks except for my two buddies who came running to me.

 

"Are you okay?" DaeHyun asked me. That's when I noticed I was on the floor....IlHoon and DaeHyun help me up and I notice a huge gash down my knee and thigh. The uniform's skirt is pretty small so....inevitable. Those girls stared at me for a while and then turned away and strut towards the building like nothing happened. OH! I'M GONNA KILL THEM!!!

 

"Hey! You could say sorry!" I yelled at them. Just then IlHoon and DaeHyun pulled me away from them.

 

"YAH!! Do you wanna die??!!" what kind of question is that IlHoon?

 

"Why would I die?" I asked.

 

"Those are the school's Queenkas!!! You don’t wanna mess wit dem gurl!" he said in a black-american accent. Hahahahaha that was funny!

 

"Yah. We need to get you to the nurse." DaeHyun reminded me and IlHoon, who was busy winking and waving at the girls. He's never gonna get it right. "Yeah. Maybe I should get to the nurse it's kinda RIPPED OPEN!" I shrieked.

 


At The Nurse....

"There. Now you can go back to class and don’t worry, you will be back to normal in 2 days." As we walked back to class, I stopped. But DaeHyun and IlHoon didn’t notice me stop. I opened my locker and out came a TON of random threats to stay away from IlHoon and DaeHyun ' sheesh. I can’t even have friends!' i picked out my books, ignoring the threats, turned around on my wounded leg causing me to yelp and fall. I was prepared to feel the cold floor when I felt two strong arms hold me. Okay, they have to be strong! I mean to hold a JV volleyball player..... Come on!!!

 


IlHoon POV:
    As we were making our way to class I turned around to check if Gina was with us. She had disappeared. “ Yah, DaeHyun. Gina’s missing man. Where is she” DaeHyun turned and looked for her. After failing to find her, “ She’ll find her way. Maybe she went to the bathroom or her locker.” “Let’s go check. Just in case”. As we made our way through the packed hallways I finally spotted her. She turned around after closing her locker and....then I didn’t see her. Where did she go? I heard a whole bunch of girls gasp like as if someone was flashing. When I looked in the direction...I saw Gina held by...Jonghyun sunbae???

 


Gina POV:

I looked up to meet a pair of dark chocolate eyes washed over with concern. Perfectly clear and slightly tanned skin, and dark brown locks of hair perfectly put in place. If It hadn't been for the warning bell, I would have thought I was in heaven. Who is this angel I see before me?

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Anyone who read this...THANK YOU we appreciate you readers!! :) <3