Who is Exo..?

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 3

 


Jonghyun POV:

 

I was just about to walk back to class with the rest of the guys, when I noticed this freshman with her knee and thigh bandaged. I had never seen her befo- WAIT!! Isn’t that the girl from this morning???!!!

 

“Taemin-ah, isn’t that the girl from this morning? The one who got pushed around by...you know who?” I stopped Taemin and asked him. He carefully eyed the girl and nodded, confirming my doubts. Just then the girl opened her locker and was welcomed by literally TONS of...threat letters? Hm...I don’t know who she has been hanging around that she should get THAT many threats.

 

As we walked to our classes, which were right next to each other, I saw the girl twirl around on the WRONG leg!!! She immediately winced in pain and lost her balance. Thankfully I had been close enough to catch her....or else it would have gotten worse. She was...cute. I could see she didn’t expect anyone to hold her because her eyes were shut tightly. She then opened one eye, then both and stared right into my eyes. I was looking into the most indescribably, beautiful green eyes ever. It was like I was staring right into the eyes of a kitten. Her eyes went wide and looked bewildered when she caught me staring right at her. I wonder what she was thinking?

 

Gina POV:

As my eyes flutter open, I didn't fail to soak the image of the man who helped me. He was short, but that was kinda cute. I notice how his hair was in perfect shape and had a cinnamon kind of color. His eyes....those chocolate eyes.... Didn't seem enticing but more racked with worry and concern than anything else. His expression was........EPIC!!! I have never seen such an expression on ANYONE’S face!!!!

 

He pulled me up and helped with my books. I was about thank him when this guy with a half shaved head who was wearing a hot pink tee with black skinny jeans came up to us. At first, I thought he was a teaching assistant or some kind of administrative officer.


“Come on Jonghyun!!! We’re gonna be late for class?” He’s a student in the school??? WOW!!!

“But Key- wait-no I- she...”

 

 

“She can thank you during lunch or something....she’s only a freshman....” The guy named “Key” said. I watched as he pulled Jonghyun who was mercilessly dragged away into homeroom. I turned around and walked towards my classroom.

 


Ilhoon POV:
 

‘WHAT HAPPENED? DID SHE FALL ON HER LEG??’ I tried to get past all the students but then I saw her being lifted up and she was...awake. *sigh* at least she’s alright.


RIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Daehyun pushed me to my class making sure I wasn’t late and made his way to his own class.

 


Gina POV:

I walked into class and sat down on my seat. I was just about to listen to some music when, a girl walked up to me. She was kinda my height but maybe a little chubbier than me. “ Hi! My name is HyoJung!” The girl named HyoJung crazily waved at me. “I’m so glad I can make new friends!! This homeroom has a lot of boring people.” She said in a jokingly dull tone while nodding her head towards DaeHyun. While she was greeting me others around us recognized me and greeted me, whom I greeted back.

 

“So... what’s your name?” HyoJung asked.

 

“Gina Han”

 

“Woah, that’s such a pretty name! How old are you?”

 

“15.” I responded, a little overwhelmed with all the question I was being asked.

“Do you listen to KPOP?”

 

“WHO WOULDN’t?????” Just like that we conversed like two ajumma’s meeting after 25 years or something.

 

“Yah! HyoJung!! You’re sitting next to my seat partner!” Woah! When did DaeHyun come over here? I smiled and waved at him; he waved back with a smile.

 

“Sorry, DaeHyun Oppa, but can I please sit next to HyoJung this class please~!” HyoJung pleaded.

 

“Why should I? After you called me boring I don’t think I should let you.”

 

“Please, DaeHyun Oppa. It was just a joke!” HyoJung pleaded. DaeHyun thought for a bit before speaking. He sighed. “Fine, but next class I sit next to Gina.”

 

“Yes!” HyoJung cheered. “Thank you, DaeHyun Oppa.”

 

 

“You and DaeHyun seem close.” Gina stated. “Do you guys know each other?”

 

 

“Oh yeah, DaeHyun Oppa is a close friend with my cousin. So over the years I got closer to him as well as their other friends.” She told me. HyoJung and I continued to chat and slowly, I became more comfortable around her; we were the same age and we had a lot in common!! ‘Wow. She’s nice! My first and probably only girlfriend in this school’ I thought to myself before continuing to listen to HyoJung telling me all about the school and the high school hierarchy. At the top, for girls, was EXO. A cool name for a group of 12 super duper hot guys, according to HyoJung. They were also separated into two different “sub-groups” as HyoJung calls it.

 

EXO-M, the M stood for Mandarin because out of the 6, 4 members where chinese and the other two korean. ‘I wonder why they have two koreans in a chinese group’ The leader ‘wow they even had a leader’ was a giant named Kris. HyoJung said he was cold but also had the potential to a caring and sweet person, if you got to know him. Next in line was a korean named Kim Min Seok but everyone calls him Xiumin, but the EXO members all call him Baozi for fun. He’s a senior. Just by listening to how HyoJung described him, she definitely had something against him. Then there was Luhan AKA Lulu Deer ‘WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS THAT????!!!’ I thought to myself while trying to stifle my laughter at the ridiculously cute nickname. He was a senior too. Then there was Lay. Real name Zhang Yixing. He is the sweetheart of the group..with his cute little dimple and AWESOME dance skills. Chen,a.k.a Jong Dae, the other korean was after him. He was known for his vocal abilities and could cause girls to swoon even while singing in the bathroom. Finally, the maknae of the group Tao. He looks like a panda when he smiles but if not smiling he looks like he’ll kill you right then and there.

 

Moving on to EXO-K, K as in Korean with all members being korean. The leader was a fair guy of medium stature. Everyone called him Grandpa Suho...I wonder why? He’s probably the oldest. Then there came Baekhyun, or as people call him bacon...seriously what's wrong with all these nicknames. Chanyeol was the happy virus of the group. Then came Mommy D.O. was it because he was a caring person, but I have no idea why he is the mom of the group....then...there was Kim Jongin, or Kai and people call him....the dancing machine. I MUST SEE HIM DANCE. HyoJung tells me all about how he is a GREAT dancer. I have grown to love dance because of my supposedly “anti-social in school” sister and we dance a lot together. Moving on, the youngest of all was Sehun. People said that he has a 4D personality but I won’t know this until I actually meet him. Soon after, our teacher walked in. HyoJung and I stopped talking and the lesson began. But since we were sitting right next to each other, she would tell me a few facts, like how to stay away from....namely the queenkas who call themselves 4minute.  


It was last block, and I was bored out of my wits. As I looked out, I noticed a familiar person. Jonghyun sunbae. He was a senior, which I found out from HyoJung. He was quite the charming guy, I must say. With his short muscular stature, and his cute little smile. I find myself admiring his features...then I noticed another figure next to him....tall, fairly fair and with the most contagious smile in the world. “ The guy next to Jonghyun Oppa is The Happy Virus....real name Park Chanyeol...remember I told you he’s part of EXO, too.” Then she immediately got back to paying attention in class....I couldn’t help but keep my eyes on that “Happy Virus”...he seemed veeerrrrryyyyy familiar, like I’ve seen him somewhere.....but where?