Convincing Nina Unnie

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 19

Gina POV:

 

"Gina! Gina~!! GINA! Wake up, NOW~!!!" Someone screamed into my ear. I spun around in my bed. "Unnie~ just five more minutes.." I grumbled sleepily. Rather than giving me more time to rest, Nina Unnie pounced on me and began to shake me.

 

"Gina! Gina!!! You have to wake up now!!! Come on!! You have to look out your window!!" Unnie said urgently.

 

"Ugh... What's is so important that I have to be woken up so early? It's winter break!!" I complained. "Unnie, what could be so important."

 

Nina Unnie spun me around and stared at my face with an excited/shocked expression. "IT’S SNOWING!!! and....IT'S BAP!! THEY’RE WAITING OUTSIDE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!"

 

My sleepy half closed eyes shot opened and stared at my Unnie. "I'm serious! Go look for yourself!!"

 

I jumped out of my bed and ran to my window. The second I laid eyes on the outside world, my expression brightened 10 times. Ever since we were little kids, my sister and I LOVED snow! No! Love is an understatement, more like we ADORE SNOW!!! And to make everything better MY FRIENDS WERE HERE TO ENJOY IT WITH ME!!

 

I jumped up and down like a little child. "Unnie! Unnie! Can we please~ go out and play with BAP in the snow??" I pleaded to Nina Unnie.

 

She shook her head. "As much as I would love to go out with you and play in the snow, you need to wash up and the both of us need to have breakfast! And.....change quickly because BAP was waiting outside for you for a long time they must be freezing." Unnie explained. I pouted and prepared to beg my Unnie to let me go out into the fluffy white snow; however, my Unnie knew me too well and before I had a chance to say anything, she pointed towards my bathroom.

 

I pouted and made my way over to my bathroom to wash up. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and finished up morning routine. I happily made my way downstairs and made my way to the front door. I opened it up and was greeted by a happy BAP.

“HEY GUYS~~ ITS FINALLY WINTER BREAK~!!”

   

    “HEY GINA~” BAP chorused in unison. Before anything else could happen me was tackled by Daehyun with a bear hug.

 

“I missed you NANA~~~~” Daehyun pulled away from the hug and pouted cutely.

 

“Hahha Daehyunnie~ I saw you yesterday in school~ hahah and whats with the nickname...” I lightly pinched Daehyun’s cheeks and giggled at his childish behavior.

 

“hhee You are Gina so i used the last part of your name and now I’m officially calling you NANA~ eheheh my BFF~~” Daehyun once again tackled me in a bear hug just to show how much he missed her.

 

“Hahahah ok, ok Daehyun.”

 

“NOOONNNNAAAA~ I am hungry~~~ Do you have anything to eat~ hehee” Zelo suddenly asked, causing me to giggle once again.

 

“Hahaha yup~ come in guys~ UNNIE! BAP WANTS BREAKFAST TOO!!” I yelled so that Nina Unnie could hear.

 

I was excited about the snow, but after smelling the delicious aroma of my Unnie's cooking, I was impatient and ran to the kitchen with BAP trailing behind me to see what scrumptious dish my Unnie was cooking. I peered over her shoulders and gasped. A huge smile crept onto my face.

 

"PANCAKES WITH NUTELLA!!!!" I squealed in delight. No wonder I smelt such a wonderful smell on my way down.

 

BAP and I sat down at the dining table and my Unnie came with eight plates of pancakes with a big bowl filled with nutella. She placed one of the plates if front of me and did the same with every other BAP member.

 

“WE WILL EAT WELL~” Everyone except Nina unnie said in unision.

Nina Unnie sat next to me and began to eat as well. We all chatted as we ate and I could feel Nina Unnie’s awkward atmosphere towards BAP was slowly decreasing. Soon the conversation moved to the topic of winter break!!

 

"Unnie!! Aren't you excited?!!" I asked.

 

"About what? Going to the beach with EXO?" I nodded my head and continued to speak. "Mhmm, aren't you looking forward to it? I AM!!"

No one POV:

"I'm not sure about it, Gina. I don't think it would be good if I go." Nina said. Gina pouted at her sister's response. "But UNNIEEEE~~!!! Why not~? I don't see anything wrong with you going? You won't be alone, EXO Oppas and I will be there as well! Don't you trust us? Surely, you trust LuHan Oppa, I mean he's a senior!" She explained. Nina calmed at the sound of LuHan's name and began to reconsider her thoughts.

 

“Ya Noona. Even though we can’t go we know you will have fun with them!!” DaeHyun Oppa said trying to help Gina persuade Nina to go.

 

'Well, there's nothing wrong if LuHan is also going. He is a senior, right? So, I guess it's oka- No! It won't be okay! I can't go!' Nina thought to herself. She looked at her sister who was putting on her best aegyo to convince her Unnie.

 

"Gina, I really don't think I should go. There's no adult supervision-"

 

"I told you, there's LuHan! YOUR FAV-" Gina’s mouth was soon covered by Nina Unnie from preventing her sister from saying anything more in front of BAP.

 

"Yes, but think about the overall plan. Going to the beach, in winter time? Doesn't that sound ridiculous?" Nina asked. Gina slumped in her seat. How was she supposed to convince her sister to let her go.

 

"Plus, we don't know where this place is."

 

"EXO Oppas know! AND WE LEARNED IT ON THE MAPS!! ITS HAWAII FOR PETE SAKES UNNIE"

 

"True, but even if EXO is there with us, isn't that weird? All of them guys and us two girls? Why isn't HyoJung coming? Was she not invited?"

 

"She was, but she said that she'd rather die than spend a freezing winter with a fat- annoying bun. By the way, do you know what that even means?" Gina asked. All of the BAP members laughed.

 

“Typical HyoJung.” YongGuk chuckled.

 

Nina shook her head and looked at Gina with a serious expression.

 

"Gina, look, I am not going and it's final! Call ChanYeol or whoever it was that invited me, tell them I won't be able to make it." Nina said.

 

"But-"

 

"That's an order!" Gina slumped in her seat with a depressed look on her face. She turned to look at her sister. "Don't worry, Nina Unnie. Just cause it's morning you're a little tired and cranky. By noon, you be as bright as the sun and as happy as a little kid eating candy. You'll say yes then." Gina whispered to herself.

 

After some time, the two sisters and BAP were out of the house playing around in the snow. Gina had just finished making her third snow angel and was now playing around; grabbing snow, throwing it into the air, and watching the flakes fly away in the wind. Gina chuckled but her laughing halted when she felt a snowball hit her neck. Gina gasped at the cold feeling of the snow on her neck. She turned around to see Nina and BAP laughing but quickly stopped and began to act innocent; as if they didn’t see or had ever thrown the snowball. However, Gina knew it was her sister who threw the snowball when she noticed a second ball already prepared in Nina's hands, plus she didn’t see any of the BAP members making snowballs.

 

"Haha, two can play at this game." Gina said as she looked at Nina with a competitive expression. Gina bent down and grabbed a bunch of snow and formed it into a ball. However, before she even had a chance to aim, Nina threw her second snowball at Gina. It hit her in the shoulder which didn't have much of an affect on Gina.

 

Gina aimed and threw her snowball at her sister. Due to Nina's fast reflexes, she was able to easily dodge it. Then, Nina picked up some snow and formed another snowball and threw it at Gina; this time hitting her square in the face. Nina gasped and then howled in laughter. Gina just stood there with a poker face and spat out some snow, luckily, it was clean snow.

 

While Nina was too busy laughing, Gina picked up more snow and formed another snowball. She threw it at her sister who, just like Gina, got it in the face with snow. Nina stopped laughing and turned to look at Gina.

 

"Oh no, now I'm in trouble." Gina nervously murmured to herself.

 

"Come here, you!!" Nina commanded playfully.

 

"Nevaar!!" Gina screamed back. She picked up more snow and threw it back at her sister. Nina dodged nearly all the throws before making another snowball and throwing it at her sister.

 

The two went back and forth, chasing and throwing snowballs at each other while laughing with glee. BAP was just watching the two sisters have a fun snowball fight and soon joined in the snowball fight. Finally, the snowball fight was pauses, and everyone was standing at every corner of the snow-covered garden staring intensely at each other. If no one know any better they would have said it was just like a cowboy radio showdown. Each person had a snowball in their hand ready to throw it at each other.

 

"What the-?!" Nina began. What was it that she just felt at the back of her head? Gina couldn't have thrown it because she was right if front of Nina along with all the BAP members. The if it wasn't Gina or BAP? Then who just threw a snowball at the back of Nina's head.

 

Nina curiously turned around only to see Peniel standing there with a snowball in one hand. He smiled sheepishly and awkwardly laughed. "I saw you guys having a snowball fight and I was wondering if I could join?" Peniel shyly asked.

 

The two sisters and BAP looked at each other with evil smiles and turned back to Peniel. "Woah! Uuhhh.. guys.. What's with the creepy smiles?" Peniel nervously asked. "WOAH!!" Peniel screamed as eight snowballs were aimed at him.

 

"Why are you guys so strong!?"

 

"Oppa, let's combine forces against Nina Unnie and BAP!!" Gina cheered. The two youngsters began throwing snow at Nina and BAP but even the two of them combined was not enough to defeat the almighty Nina and her forces. Peniel and Gina tried their hardest, but Nina always came back stronger, with the help of BAP of course. Though it was only a game, Nina was very charismatic; but that didn't stop anyone from having fun with the game.

 

Soon, the nine high schoolers, became tired and sat down in the snow for a rest. Laughing, the nine conversed until the topic moved to beaches.

 

"I like beaches as well, always a nice place to rest and relax." Gina brightened upon hearing her sister saying that. "But, I don't think it's good going there at this time of year."

 

"I agree." Peniel stated. "It's too cold. But there are some beaches that even at this time of year, it's very nice to go to. Like in Hawaii!" Peniel noted. Nina and BAP nodded their heads in agreement. Peniel turned to look at Gina. "Hey, Gina, isn't all of EXO going THERE for the break?" Gina brightened.

 

"YUP~"

 

"Cool! I wish BTOB could join. But we’ve all got other plans." Peniel admitted. Gina looked at her sister. "Unnie~."

 

Nina looked up at her sister. "Unnie, you heard Peniel Oppa, EXO Oppas are going to Hawaii!! And they invited YOU!! Please come with us!! I’ll be all alone then!!!"

 

"You guys should go!" Peniel encouraged. "See, Unnie, even Peniel Oppa agrees!!" All the BAP members nodded their heads in agreement.

 

Nina tapped her chin and took a moment to think. "Hmmm..."

 

"Please~!" Gina pleaded.

 

"I'm not too sure about this. It’s awkward enough for me just to see them around school and hanging out with you, but on a vacation...." Nina announced. Gina slumped and thought for a second.

 

"Peniel Oppa, BAP OPPAS~ please help me convince Unnie." The eight youngsters then put on their best aegyo and begged Nina. With Gina's adorable expression and Peniel's and YongGuk’s awkwardness, and the rest of BAP just awkwardly following Gina’s lead Nina was having difficulty deciding.

 

"Uhmmm...FINE I give up. I will go with you and EXO to Hawaii. But I am just reminding you that I am awkward with them! and I might just sit on the beach and listen to music and not play around with you guys!" Nina explained.

 

“OK UNNIE!! But you have to play with me at least~~ heheh”


“Ok fine. At least I get to spend winter break with my cutie dongsaeng~!”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

ANOTHER UPDATE~ I just felt really bad for all our wonderful subscribers so I just had to update another chapter :)) <3

 

We are working on Chapter 20 currently~~ hehheehe

Teaser:

Something might happen at the beach~~ *wink wink* More than just FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF

 

hehehe can you guys guess what it is??

 

Comment&Subscribe&Upvote~ <3

Also guys......PLEASE DONT BE SILENT READERS~ PLEASE we want feedback and subscribers so we have more motivation to write and update quicker~ please guys :) or else we are heart broken ㅠ.ㅠ