My First~

The First Snow Without You

 

Author's Note: hehehe hey guys~ 98kaisoo here~ just to warn you guys....this chapter contains A LOT OF FLUFF hehe ENJOY~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

CHAPTER 22

 

Nina POV:

 

Gina-yah....I hope you don’t make the wrong decision and lose those who are close to you....I know I’m not supposed to into everything...but....I can’t help it....Yeolie really likes you....but I guess he missed his ship....I watched as Kai and Gina were smiling at each other and Chanyeol was fuming and raked with sadness. He walked away. I was about to stop him. I saw Gina looking at me with a questioning look. I lifted my hand in a gesture implying that she had nothing to worry.

 

My next mission is to get a better look at this ‘KAI’. It kinda pissed me off. What was so good about Kai that made Gina ignore Yeollie? Is it his tan skin and impeccable features? I have to agree....he is QUITE a good looking guy.....but Yeollie could also be next to her....right?  I sighed and went and hugged Gigi anyway. Just to remove any suspicions.

 

“Congratulations Aegi*~ I’m gonna go to bed. Unnie’s had a really long day today. Come quick and don’t stay up too late.” I smiled sweetly, patted her head and turned around. As soon as I turned I looked at Kai. I gave him a blank stare. I was meaning to glare but I was too sleepy.

 

“We’ll have a small chat tomorrow at the beach.....Kai” I said patting his shoulder as I walked past him.

 

Kai POV:

 

    Everyone was congratulating us for becoming a couple....Chanyeol hyung was just like.....ignoring?or was he....jealous? Why would he be jealous? does he like Gina too?! I know I sound selfish here but, I got her first. As I was beginning to formulate the possibilities of Chanyeol Hyung liking Gina, I saw Nina Noona in front of me, smiling. As she told Gina that she’s gonna head back to her room, she stopped by me and said that she wanted to talk to me. Now what is the meaning of that? I dunno. Maybe she’s gonna give me the brotherly talk thingy....but isn’t that Chanyeol Hyung’s job? Oh wait! I forgot...he probably likes Gigi....hehehe i just made a nickname for Gina.

 

    I kinda freaked out the way Noona told me that she wanted to talk to me. Lets not worry about that now, I’M HUNGRY! I looked at Gina...a small smile creeped at my face.

 

    “Are you not gonna make anything for Oppa~?” I cooed into her ear as I placed my head in the crook of her neck. She stiffened. “U-um...s-sure. What do y-you want?” I chuckled as she stuttered.

 

Gina POV:

 

    OMG!!! what is he doing??? I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I was trying to move away from him so that I can get something for him to eat. His strong arms and comfortable hold made it a very difficult task for me.

 

    “Let me get some ingredients from the fridge to make something for you. So could you let me go?”

 

    “No.” Great. Now I have my “boyfriend” clinging on me and asking me to make food for him at the same time? HOW?

 

    “I’m gonna follow you around wherever you go! Oh, and if you don’t make any food for me in the next five minutes..” He stopped and turned me around so that I was sandwiched between him and the kitchen counter. I could feel him come closer to me. I looked at him and stared straight into his eyes. He leaned in. I decided to meet him halfway. His lips felt like cotton candy, they were so soft and gentle. He leaned in more trying to deepen the kiss, putting his hands either side of my waist and leaning on the kitchen counter.

 

I wrapped  my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist We broke for air. I was breathing deeply. He was breathing on my face while he placed his forehead on mine to stay as close to me as possible. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

 

“ What? Do I have something on my face?” I asked him while I tried to feel my face. He chuckled again. He looked at me with the softest eyes in the world. I knew if I stared too long I would get lost in his deep dark orbs. “I just never thought that the girl I will fall in love with can be such a good kisser. I always thought she was naive and didn’t know of such things. Tell me...Have you...had any others?” His expression darkened.

I left a small peck on his cheek and whispered “You’re my first boyfriend Jonginnie Oppa~~”. I could see his eyes grow wider. I chuckled and looked at him. A huge grin spread across his face and he hugged me really tight. When I hugged him back he spun me around. “Yah! Put me down! Someone will see us!” I hissed into his ear and he put me down. Then he lifted my chin and looked me straight in the eyes. He leaned down and we were at it again.


“Yeah, I’ll be there. I just need to get some--....” D.O. Umma just walked in while we were kissing! I pulled away and straightened my clothes and gave him a shy smile. “--Or I’ll just come back later.” with that he walked away with biggest grin in the world. After a few minutes I heard Baekhyun Oppa scream “YOU SAW THEM MAKE-OUT???!!!!” I face palmed. I playfully looked at Kai, then lightly pushed him aside and head for my room. Even though we were sisters, I didn’t share a room with Unnie. I peeked in and saw that she was sound asleep. Hopefully, you’ll understand why I did this, Unnie. I love you and I trust that I can depend on you to be my support when I have none.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

Hahahha did you guys like it???? hehehe some fluff before the intense stuff happen~ ;) also for the people who don't know what Aegi means it means baby in korean :)

 

CommentSubscribeUpvote

-98kaisoo