It's My Time!

The First Snow Without You

 

CHAPTER 10


Nina POV:

RIIIINNNNGGGGG!!
Great there goes my time of solitude. What do I have next? hmmm....free period! Let me get myself out of here before the little pansies come in and try to dance. GOGOGOGOGO!!!. I practically ran out of the dance studio. As I was walking to the changing room I noticed Gina...with Kai and Lay??? Oh right, she must have sat with EXO for lunch...I hope nothing happens to her. I guess she has dance class now...that means I MUST ESCAPE NOW!!!!

After changing into my school uniform, I walked around to the backside of campus listening to music. There were a ton of couples making out on the hallways. Geez...GET A ROOM PEOPLE!!!!

 

 

I finally reached my destination. MY dance studio. It was old, HUGE and nobody comes here or knows about this dance studio. I thought to myself maybe I should start coming here again...not that small, poster filled dance studio inside. I changed into some black leggings and a pink tank top that lined the strong contour of my body. I plugged in my iPod and began to dance. This was the only dance studio that was actually sound proof so I put the music REALLY loud. My body had its own mind when music begins to play...just follow the music and feelings from it.


These were the only times in my life I felt alive! During class or in the hallways I am always ignored and pushed around. I know it doesn’t sound right since Gina is such a VIBRANT and HAPPY person...you might be thinking ‘What kind of a girl is she? She should be more like Gina’. But I....don’t like to be around people. I hate school and public places because of that. Just serves as a legitimate reason to have my iPod plugged in ALL the time. Music helps me concentrate and keep my emotions on a low. By emotions, I mean the urge to punch all those fake beauties walking on campus and specifically Hyuna...she’s my worst enemy. Yeah, she’s younger than me but, she will do anything to reveal my dancing passion. My reputation in school is of an ugly nerd and I like to keep it that way. The only person...well people who know me as me are Chanyeol and Gina...even my parents don’t know my passion for dance.

 

 

I stopped dancing and looked at the time. Hmmm...I have about an hour and a half...I’ll go to the kiosk and  get a drink. I stopped the music, changed into my normal baggy clothes. I put on my glasses and walked out of the studio, locking it with my own set of keys.


As I walked out into the main building, I walked past Gina’s dance class. Good luck on your audition! I know you’ll pass!!! I sent a flying kiss to my poor nervous sister who I could see was literally shaking. Just wait for the music and dive into it, lil’ sis. As I turned the corner, I saw all of Hyuna’s Unnies sitting there and chatting. I guessed they were skipping class and decided to just ignore them. But they decided to not keep away from my fist of fury and walked up to me.

“Hey there NERD!!! How long has it been since you last looked up from the ground? hahahahahahaha!!!” They all surrounded me. I was in no mood to pick a fight with them. I was starving and quite tired. I shoved past them, when one of them decided to push me to the floor. All my things were scattered and my earphones fell out of my ears. That’s it. I stood up and punched all three of the square in the face. HOHOHO...I don’t slap like a little girl...I punch, kick and break bones. Don’t mess with me Misses. I smirked at them, “The floor looks better than your face! Now, if you don’t mind I’m gonna enjoy some local food. Have fun at the plastic surgeon’s.” I turn around and walk away. I didn’t realize that someone was there until I saw something move in the shadows. Crap! I hope it was just my bad vision fooling me!

Gina POV:
This is not going to be an easy class. Why are bad things happening to me......?!! Seriously THE Hyuna is in my dance class....Why didn’t I see her last time.....GAHHHH WHYYY?

“, you’re in my class....good luck embarrassing yourself hahahaha” Hyuna and her “followers” started laughing.

 

 

“Actually, I am quite good and you will see. I will be better than you!”

 

“Oh ya.” *SLAP* Hyuna had yet again slapped Gina right across the face, “Look here

, no one is a better girl dancer than me. I’ve won 6 dance awards and I am the schools dancing queen. Oh ya I forgot to mention...I am also the school’s y queen. No one messes with me. I have fans or as I call them “slaves” who will hate your guts if they know what you are doing to me.”

 

 

“You think I care?” I said while still rubbing her red cheeks. I just walked out ignoring the death glares Hyuna gave her.


I walked out of the changing room and sat on the bench in the studio to calm herself down. Why do I have to go through this mess... I didn’t even do anything. -_-

“Hey Gina you alright??” Lay asked noticing how my cheeks were red.

“Huh..oh hey Lay. Ya I’m fine why you asking?”

“Cause your cheeks are red and you look....sad.”

“Um yeah Lay, can I tell you the truth?” I asked clearly wanting a shoulder to cry on.

“Sure, Gina, what is it?” Lay was ready to listen.

“Ok... um.. so in the chan-,”

 

 

“ZHANG YIXING” I was cut off by Kai who was running to Lay.


“YIXING WE NEED PARTNERS FOR A DANCE PROJECT!!!” Kai said making it obvious wanting Lay to be his partner.

 

 

“Um ya Kai I think for this project I will be partners with Gina. She is new to this class and she was just about to tell me something Kai...until you rudely interrupted.” Lay said sternly.


“But we’ve always been partners!!” Kai said not noticing my presence right in front of him.

“Just deal with it Kai you’re THE dancing machine you can dance no matter who it is with.” Lay turned to me and asked, “Do you want to be my dance partner Gina~ This is a chance for us to get closer~”.

“Um yeah sure, but wouldn’t you mind Kai?”

“I would but whatever. Just take my partner away.” Kai just walked away to find a new partner. I saw Hyuna run up to him and do the most disgusting aegyo to him. He turns around and looks at Lay one last time...sighs, and then says something that made Hyuna squeal. Ha...so what if she’s paired up with the ‘Dancing Machine’?...what kind of dancing machine would sit around lazily and listen to his ipod? If I were to describe a real dancing machine...that would be a person who not only dances when needed but anytime they get! Like ME!!! I turned to Lay and smiled.

 

 

“So when do we start? Do you have a song in mind? Hip-Hop? Contemporary? Ballroom? How long does it have to be? When do we sta-”

 

“WOAH!!! You talk A LOT!!!! First, let’s listen to the description of the project from Ms. Kwon.” I just replied with a sheepish smile, indicating an apology.


No One’s POV

 

 

“Alright everyone come sit in the middle and all new students please come stand next to me.” Ms. Kwon called. All the new students obeyed Ms. Kwons orders and stood in a straight line next to her, “Ok so...as you guys may have heard all new students in this class have to go through an audition. If you are good you will stay in this class but if you are not as talented as the others I will send you to the easier dancing class next door. Got it? OK! Let’s start with you.”


As the auditions went on, all the new students danced freestyle to any music Ms. Kwon chose for them. The worst part of the audition is that all the students are watching you so seriously. Gina was last in line and she couldn’t stop being so nervous. Gina...calm down...just do what Nina unnie always tells you. Follow the music's flow. Let the music control you. Remember when you dance, Gina, you are the star of the song. You own moves. Nothing can stop you from expressing your true dancing self.

“Our last auditioner is Han Gina, right? It’s your turn.” Ms. Kwon said.

 

 

Gine froze for a second but soon regained control of herself. Ok, you got this Gina!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!

 

Ms.Kwon pushed the play button and Turn Up the Music by Chris Brown played. Right when the song played Gina was into the world of dancing. She was passionate. She was determined and anyone can see she was a naturally good dancer.

[must watch~]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdhLxKFcOWQ

 

Even Ms. Kwon was surprised by Gina’s moves. No girl danced so passionately in hip hop in her dance class. Even Hyuna wasn’t as passionate in dancing as Gina was! Ms. Kwon already knew Hyuna joined this class just to seduce guys with her so called “y” dance. What Hyuna dances to isn’t even called dancing, but Gina’s.....is just amazing. Her face was full of emotion and her moves clearly showed that even she wanted to turn up the music.

 

As the song ended, Gina suddenly turned into her original state and smiled ear to ear overjoyed that the “audition” was over.

 

“Ok so um...WOW. This was amazing everyone. Gina...you are a natural I am so glad you joined our class YOU PASSED WITH NO DOUBT! As for the rest of you, stay after class so that I can tell you your results” Ms. Kwon was so excited to finally have a passionate girl dancer. But what Ms. Kwon didn’t notice was that she was totally being bias...


“Thank you so much, Ms. Kwon I’ll do my best to never disappoint you!!” Gina couldn’t believe it!! She had a feeling she was a good dancer, but she never knew she was THIS good to have Ms. Kwon just say she passed with no explanation or anything.

 

 

As Gina went to sit back next to Lay on the ground she felt someone glaring at her. As Gina turned to find the owner of the weird feeling death glares her cute smile faded into a smirk. Gina mouthed out “I-told-you-so-” to no other than Hyuna who had her eyes on Gina the whole time trying to kill her with her glare.


“WOAH GINA YOU ARE A NATURAL!!” Lay was so surprised that his “soon to be dance partner” was actually really good. He didn’t expect those kind of skills from a hyper girl like Gina. Even Kai, the dancing machine of the group, was staring at Gina with big owl eyes surprised that a girl could dance like that. Not even the y queen Hyuna could be so passionate!! Kai was just so amazed. I better get to know this girl...she would make a really good dance partner. Well other than Lay of course. What was her name...Han Gina..yes pretty name for a pretty dancer.

                                                                                                                                                     

AYO WADDUP GUYYSS~ We apologize for not updating for a long time :(( *bows 90 degrees* BUT CH 10 IS HERE~~~ hehehehe

COMMENT&SUBSCRIEB&PLEASE JUST READ~~ we appreciate every reader~

now i shall go do my homework :P 뿅~ ^(^.^)^