First Date Part 1

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 24

 

Chanyeol POV:

 

You don’t know how mad I am right now. Well....I don’t know if it is anger or just pure jealousy, but whatever I am feeling right now doesn’t matter she picked Kai...I always had faith that if I just waiting a little more than she would have noticed how much she means to me. I guess I was wrong....she liked Kai all along. I...was a nobody to her. HOW COULD SHE PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!! All those hugs and caring feeling she gave me was just cause I was her ‘best friend’ aren’t BEST FRIENDS suppose to know each others feelings without saying a word!! The worst part is I am SURE that Kai knew about my feelings towards Gina BUT HE COMPLETELY IGNORED IT! UGH. I need to do something about this.....She has to be mine and ONLY mine.....Kai....I'm sorry, but this is war.

 

Kai POV:

I wanted to have our first date tomorrow. Just me and Gina all by OURSELVES. No one to disturb our romantic moments~ Especially my annoying hyungs who tease us 24/7.....I turned to Gina and whispered in a husky voice, “Gina-ya~” I heard her giggle as I whispered her name so lovingly.

 

    “Yes Oppa~~” She turned to me with such pretty eyes sparkling.

 

    “Come with me.” I slowly dragged her with me trying to exit the living room without the hyungs noticing. As we went upstairs to the hallway I stopped and had this feeling I wanted to a bit, so I quickly turned her around and her back hit the wall. I did my famous smirk and trapped her in between my arms.

 

    “O-oppa...” She had such pretty big eyes...wait no my plan!

 

    “Shhh.” I slowly leaned in and saw her eyes slowly closing. hahaha cute. I stopped for a few seconds and just looked at her beautiful face, then I leaned in a little more and whispered to her ear.

 

    “Gina-ya~ what did you expect~ hahaha naughty naughty~” Her closed eyes quickly opened and she was shocked.

 

    “OPPA!! UGH!” She pushed my arm and walked to her room. I guess she is really embarrassed.

 

“No Gina!” When she was about to close the door I quickly stopped it with my foot and opened the door. Since I was much stronger I opened it. I saw her glaring and me and she walked to her bed and covered herself with the covers. “Aw Gina-ya~ I was just teasing you~ Huh? Please!!?? I was just going to ask you to go on our first date tomorrow. Gina-ya~”

 

    “I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!! HEUNG(*a korean expression when someone is playfully mad*)!!” She yelled under her cover. I slowly walked to her bed and poked the small figure under the cover.

 

    “Princess~ Don’t you wan-”

 

    “WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” She quickly came out from her cover and causing me to stumble back a bit.

 

    “um..Princess?” A huge smile formed across her face and she quickly stood on her bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. Tsk this girl is really something~

 

    “Hahahaha Gina-ya? Do you like me calling you Princess?” She pulled away from the hug and nodded like a cute little puppy still standing on the bed making me look up. “Hahaha my princess is so cute~” I lightly pinched her cheeks. “So..about that date...Um..Princess~ Will you like to go on our first date tomorrow?”

 

    “YES~~~~~ but I still don’t like you! SUCH A TEASE -__-”

 

    “Hahaha Aw Babe~” I wrapped my arms around her small waist and hugged her. I knew she couldn’t stay mad at me when she wrapped her arms around her neck again. I picked her up got her off the bed so she could be shorter then me again~ keke. I pulled away and looked into her beautiful, green eyes and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

    “Gina want to go back down?”

 

    “You can go Oppa I need to take a shower and then I want to sleep early.”

 

    “Ok Princess sleep well~ Dream of me~~~” She lightly hit my arm and giggled.

 

    “I don’t want to dream of someone like you! MEANIE!”

   

    “*Gasp* I’m hurt!” I playfully patted my heart and pretended to cry.

 

    “Hehehehe!”

 

    “How could you *sniff* I thought you cared about Oppa. REVENGE!” I playfully glared at her and tickled her waist causing her to fall on the ground and laugh like crazy.

 

    “OPPAAA S- STOP GAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA PL-PLEASEE HAHAHAHAHAA”

 

    “Then say sorry~~”

 

    “FINE FINE FINEEEE HAHAHAHA SORRYYYY!!” I stopped and let her calm down from laughing like a maniac. After she calmed down there was a comfortable silence in the room and the only thing that could be heard were the guys laughing downstairs and our breathing. I rested my hands on both sides of Gina’s head and was on top of her.

 

    “Now I know you weakness.” I winked at her and she just playfully glared at me.

 

    “If you're going to tease me again then excuse me and let me go take a shower!”

 

    “Who said I’m going to tease you~” I slowly leaned down and rested my elbow on the floor to support myself from squashing Gina. I leaned in a little more and our lips met. Her lips are so soft and sweet~ I slowly deepened the kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck once again and kissed me back.

 

    We slowly separated and looked at each other and smiled so lovingly.

 

    “You better go shower and sleep Princess~”

 

    “Well I was until yo-” I kissed her again. I just couldn’t resist this girl.

    “Sorry~ I just couldn’t resist it.”

 

    “Hahaha Oppa~ Let me go shower nowwwww!”

 

    “Ok ok. Come on.” I stood up and put my hand out for her to pull and stand up.

 

    “Thanks Oppa~ Goodnight~!” She gave me a peck on the cheek and went to her luggage and took her pajamas out and headed for the door.

 

    “Goodnight Princess~ Should I wake you up tomorrow?”

    “Hahaha sure Oppa~”

 

    “Ok then sleep well and I will wake you up so we can go on our FIRST date tomorrow~~~” I said it in a cheesy way making Gina giggle at me.

 

    “Sleep well Oppa~ She blew me a kiss and left. hahaha this girl~ I think I got my clarification why I like her so much~

 

Morning....

Still Kai POV:

    I woke up pretty early this morning. Honestly I couldn’t sleep properly because I was so excited about our first date today. I should go to Gina’s room and wake her up so that we can go out before all the hyungs wake up and start teasing us again.

 

    I quietly walked to Gina’s room and went in, softly closing the door behind me. I walked to her bed and sat down next to a sleeping Gina who was facing her back on me.

 

“Princess Gina~ Wakey Wakey.” I lightly shook her, but the only response I got from her was a groan as she turned around and now she was facing me. I smiled at how cute she looked sleeping. I tucked a strand of hair that was covering her face behind her ear and kept looking at a beautiful sleeping beauty. I guess she is a heavy sleeper.....one more try.

 

“Han Gina~” She groaned and slowly her eyes opened halfway.

 

“Oppa?” OMG HER MORNING VOICE! OMG. GODDESS. My heart was beating like crazy now. I hope she doesn’t notice....

 

“Yup. Come on wake up~ Let’s go on our date!” I pulled her arm making her sit up.

 

“Just five more minutes~” She lifted up five fingers and made a pouty face. OMIGOSH STOP BEING SO DAMN CUTE!

 

“N-no We need to go before the hyungs wake up. Come on!” Damn my stuttering.

 

“fine!” She got up and my eyes bulged out. She was wearing shorts and a top revealing her perfectly thin and toned legs. Yes I have seen her in a bikini but just seeing her legs again makes my heart go wild. She must really exercise a lot. I should ask sometime.

 

“Oppa? You ok?”

 

“Y-ya haha come on get ready ok? ha..ha.. I’ll go get ready too... see ya soon!” I quickly ran out of the room because my heart was about to explode just looking at her.

 

After about 20 min. I was downstairs waiting for my Princess to descend down the stairs. I looked at my watch and it was exactly 8:00 am, luckily none of the hyungs woke up yet. As I looked up I was once again stunned. My beautiful princess was walking down the stairs fixing her hair with a pout. I swear my girl has such good style. I smiled brightly and kept on staring at her.

 

“Umm...oppa? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with what I’m wearing?”

 

“No no I was just mesmerized by my Princess’s beauty~” She lightly hit my arm and we were both laughing at how cheesy I was.

 

“You are so weird Oppa hahaha!”

 

“And I know you like it~~ haha Come on let’s go before the hyungs and noona wakes up.”

 

We went out of the house and walked to the car. I went to the passenger side and opened the door.

 

“Ma Lady~” She blushed and went into the car. I softly closed it and went to the drivers seat and sat. After checking the rear mirrors and everything that needs to the checked I pressed the pedal and we were on our way to my first destination.

 

“We will be there in about 30 min. Take a little nap, I’ll wake you up when we get there.” She looked at me with a cheeky smile.

 

“OK~ GOODNIGHT~~~ hehe”

 

“YA! You’re suppose to say ‘No oppa I I have to stay awake to keep you company~’ or something like that! CHI! I’m so lonely~”

 

“hehehe You said I can sleep~”

 

“Fine Fine.” We were driving for at least 10 minutes so far. I looked to my side and saw a sleeping beauty, once again.

 

“How are you so pretty even when you are sleeping...” Gina-ya I will never let anything happen to you...I promise. Saranghae~