Chapter 8

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

Amber’s birthday is in this month. What should I give him as a birthday present?! I want to give him something meaningful. I don’t have any idea at all. I will ask unnie today when we shopping together since unnie always have a good idea about presents.

“unnie, amber’s birthday is in this month. What should I give him as a present?”

“ohh yes. I have to buy him something for his birthday too.”

I am a bit surprised. Why would unnie knows amber’s birthday?!

“How do you know his birthday?”

“aww… he was inviting all sm artists to come to his birthday party after smtown concert days ago. He invited all members from my group too. That’s why I know. And he said party will held at the club.”

“but he didn’t tell me anything.”

“he will soon. Maybe he wants to invite us while everyone’s around since we are rarely meet with each other.”

Then, we shopping together and have lunch.

I am so happy to be with her and doing shopping since it’s been a while we did. She loves me and cares for me so much. She really is a great sister for me. She never let me being upset since when we were young. She always try to make me happy and fulfill my wishes. I love her so much too.

“unnie, what will you buy amber?”

“what he needs! You two really close and don’t you know what he needs anyway?!”

I just notice this. I never know what amber needs and what he wants.

He is always the one who does this for me.

 

Amber POV

My ph rings while I am entering sm building. It’s my princess. I answer the ph right away.

“princess..”

“are you free tonight?”

I am thinking a bit about my schedules and Yes.. I am free.

“yes. Why?”

“let’s have dinner together.”

“good. It’s been a while we haven’t met. I also got something to tell you. Let’s meet. Where?”

“some nice restaurant. Pick me up at 6:00. I will be waiting.”

“ok. I will come. I will hung up for now. I am at work already.”

“ok. See you evening.”

At 6:00:

I am in front of her house and I call her.

“I am in front of your house. Come out now.”

“come inside. Why are you acting like a stranger who have never been to this house?!”

I go inside and wait her at the living room. I don’t see her parents and think they are not at home. She is coming down from upstairs. She is more beautiful within these days we haven’t met. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

“yah.. what is wrong with me that you keep staring me like that?!”

She is being oblivious and asks.

I smile and answer her, “nothing. You are just so beautiful.”

“wanna die?!”

She lets me choose the restaurant this time. I just take her to the restaurant which I go with my friends. She asks me while we’re eating,

“you said you have something to tell me.”

“ahh that. u know my birthday is in this month, right?!

“yeahh”

“I want to invite you to my birthday party.”

“yes. I have something to ask you too. What do you want as a present? I wanted to do surprise but cannot anymore. I don’t know how to do.”

“will you really give me what I want?”

“yeahh something that I can afford. Something cheap.”

“no. that’s not expensive. Will you? Promise?”

She thinks a bit and,

“ok. I will buy. What do you want anyway? Let’s go buy together now.”

“when did I said that need to buy?!”

“then, what? Don’t confuse me.”

“I want you for one day as my birthday present.”

Krystal POV

“I want you for one day as my birthday present.”

“WHAT!!!” I am shock. What did he mean?

“No.. no… listen till the end. I want your time for one day. I means hanging out together. That’s what I mean, princess.” I explain quickly.

I can only sigh now.

“ok... I at least can do this for my best friend.”

He smiles and says, “keep your promise. You can’t say that you are bored and don’t want to go out and else later.”

And he continue, “also, my actual birthday and party is not on the same day. Party will held first. Try to be free both days. I will angry if you can’t make it one of the days.”

Amber’s Birthday Party Day

Amber POV

I have been so busy since morning. I already canceled all schedules for the party but some important works come out and I have to work till now. It’s the time for party already but I can’t finish my works yet.

I call my manager, “hyung, call club and check everyone’s there please.”

After a while, manager hyung calls me, “everything’s ok but one. Everyone is already there and you birthday boy isn’t. that’s what they want me to say to you. They said to hurry up.”

I am finishing my works quickly and go to club. I am late for over an hour.

Manager hyung’s right. All my friends are there. I am the only one left. I can’t even find the person I want to see most. They drag me to the cake and lighting the candles and cut the cake. And they smash the cake with my face.

After I cut the cake, I can’t even remove the cream on my face and find her. I found her sitting at the table in the corner of the room. I see a boy sitting beside her. I can’t clear who he is since the cream are all over my face.

Only when I reach close enough,

“minho, what are you doing here? They are finding you over there.”

He smiles and answer, “it’s nothing. We are just chatting. Who is finding me?”

“key & onew! Go and ask them. They are dancing right there.” And he leaves.

I am sitting at his seat when he left and ask,

“princess, why are you sitting alone? Don’t you stay with sica noona?!”

She looks at me surprise and, “do u even know how your face looks like right now?!”

I just remember that the cream is still on my face.

“ohh yeahh my friends drag me and did this when I arrive. I don’t clean yet because I am so busy. Sorry! You must be boring now.”

She said to me, “come! I will clean it.” And take the tissues from her bag and clean the cream.

While she is cleaning the cream,

“of course I am bored. You know that I don’t like crowded place. I am coming because this is your party. Unnie still has her friends and can’t stay with me all the time. She introduce me with her friends when we arrive and stays with me. But some people dragging her around and I don’t know where she is now.”

“now, I am here and you don’t need to bore anymore. Ok?! Don’t you wanna dance?! Let’s dance.”

“I don’t want to. I am tired. Could you bring me some drinks?”

“yes, princess.” I answer and leave to grab some drinks.

Jessica POV

Party is getting hot. Everyone’s enjoying too. I don’t know where soojung is anymore. This party is safe. There’s no strangers we don’t know. But I know that soojung will be bored by now. She don’t like crowded places and she will always sitting quietly at the corner when she is in one. I am leaving my friends to find her.

I can’t find her. I wonder where would she go. And I see amber at that time that he is ordering some drinks. He might knows where soojung is. I am on my way to him to ask soojung whereabouts and tap his shoulder. And someone knock me off from the back hard.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

 

We are writing this long tho we have exams and Presentations.

Boring???

Something serious are coming.

We are so thankful to who comments and subscribe.

Please leave comments this time too.

Thank you so much.

 

~ CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~