Chapter 5

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

          I met with the person whom I thought I would never ever meet with again. He didn’t change at all. With his kind eyes, sweet smiles and he still treat me like a princess. I am happy when I am with him. But I can’t love him. Not only him but to anyone. I don’t want to love.

          The feeling of parting someone whom you love with is really bitter. I have suffered when I leave you for the first time. I can’t bear that again anymore. Even if you don’t leave me, I will have to leave you when the time comes. We both will suffer for that if we were fall in love. So, I would better don’t love you. Not only you but to anyone. I love you with my whole life. But I decided that I won’t let you know.

 

Amber POV

“Amber, your phone is ringing for 10 times already. Don’t you pick up?!”

         I wake up surprise when I heard manager hyung shouting. I have been so tired lately. Besides my own schedules, I have SMTown Concert and I am really tired. Also now, I am on the way back from Idol Star Championship and I am sleeping without hearing my phone ringing.

“Hello~”

“AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yes. It’s her, Krystal and she is mad.

“Princess…”

“Didn’t you say you will come and fetch me?! What time is it now?!”

I check the time and its 2:00. I said I will fetch her at 12:00. I forgot to fetch her because of my late schedules and I was sleeping on the car ride. I am doom.

“Princess… I am sorry. Schedules are late than usual times. I am coming now. Just wait a while, ok?!”

“You are dead if you are not here in front of me within 5 minutes.”

“Huhh… 5 minutes?! How can I .…    Hello.. Hello!!!”

She hanged up. I told manager hyung immediately,

“Hyung, drive to Seoul University. Hurry up!”

I arrive to university after 20 minutes. Things are pretty mess up. I call her.

“Princess, where are you?”

“At café.”

“Which……”

She hanged up again. She seems really mad already.

I run to find the café. The place is so crowded today for the worst.

I found her finally with 3 friends of her. I sit at the empty seat beside her.

“Princess… I am sorry..ahh…ahhhh…”

She is hitting me with her small fists all over my body. Her friends laugh at the two of us.

“Princess… listen to me. I really did have schedules... ahh…”

She doesn’t stop hitting yet. Finally, I grab her fists and tell her,

“Don’t mad anymore. I will treat you anything you like.”

She finally stop and ask, “Are you sure?!” with straight face.

I smile and answer, “Sure!”

She glare me and say, “I won’t be easy on you next time.” while biting her lips.

“I told my friends that you will come and fetch me today and they want to see you because they are your fans. But like a fool, I have to wait for you for 2 hours.”

She seems pretty happy about that I come and fetch her. She even showed off to her friends, didn’t she?! I feel bad for her friends and say, “I am sorry that you have to wait long.” with my best smile.

Princess glare at me again and say, “Why are you smiling that much?!”

Yes. She doesn’t like it when I am talking with girls since when we were young. I can only speak now because they are her friends and we are in front of her.

“It’s okay, princess. Princess’s friends are also my friends.” I say.

Then, she pointing at her friends and briefly introduce.

“The right one is Luna, the middle is Sulli and the left one is Jiyoung.”

“Yes. It’s nice to meet you all. I am Amber. Thank you for your support.”

Luna says, “Nice to meet you too.”

Sulli says, “I am really a big fan of you, Amber”

Jiyoung says, “Don’t worry. We will support you in the future too.”

“Thank you so much.” I am answering back while checking princess’s expression because I don’t want to make her upset again.

“Princess, are you hungry?”

“Of course! I am waiting you for the lunch because you said you will have lunch with me.”

“Ohhh.. I am sorry! Let’s have lunch first. Then we can go for some snacks. Ok?!”

“Ok!”

I ask her friends, “Would you like to come along?”

Her friends seem know her much and answer, “No!” together.

Krystal grab my hand and say, “Well, let’s go! I am hungry.”

          I told manager hyung to go back. She take me to her favorite restaurant with her car. It’s meat special restaurant. She likes meat so much since when she was a kid. She order right away as soon as we sit at the table. She seems can even memorize the menu.

          The dishes finally arrive and she is eating that she can’t even head up. I feel like I am already full while watching her eating. After she finish her lunch, she glance my plate and when she knows I am not eating anything much, she asks.

“Don’t you eat?!”

“Yeah. I am already full while watching you eating. What? Do you want mine?”

She answers, “Yes!” with sparkling eyes and takes my plate and start eating again.

After she finishes both, “Hehehh.. I feel kind of full now. Let’s have some snacks.”

We pay the bill and leave the restaurant.

When she sees ice cream shop on the way back, she is nagging me to stop the car and to have ice cream.

“What flavor do you want, princess?” I asks her.

“Strawberry. How about you?”

“Me too! Strawberry.”

I order 2 strawberry ice cream to the girl at the bar. The girl is staring at me and asks me,

“Are you a singer Amber?”

I know that I can’t avoid and answer her, “Yes!”

         It’s lucky that me and Krystal are the only customers in the shop. The girl says she is a fan of me and she likes me a lot. She asks me to sign my album and take a picture together. I do it because it’s not much thing for me.

          I notice Krystal’s face when we leave the shop. Her face is not really that good. I know. That’s because of how I treated the girl at the shop.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” I ask her though I know the reason.

“Nothing.” She answers me back while eating ice cream.

“C’mon, princess! What is wrong with treating a fan nicely?!” I ask her while smiling.

“It’s not fan. I am watching that you treat every girl with smile. It’s the same to my friends earlier too. I didn’t say anything earlier at the restaurant. And you are doing this again now.”

She is talking while pouting.

I didn’t know that she pay attention to me that much. I laugh and answer,

“Haha.. it’s not that, princess! You know that I am always like that since when I was young.”

“That’s why I also said that I don’t like it already.”

I grab her shoulders and turn her to me.

“Yes, I know. I won’t smile to any girl anymore except you, princess. My smile is for you only. Ok?”

And she nods quietly.

 

____________________________________ x ________________________________

 

This chapter is longer than usual. Hope you all will like it ^_^

We will update every Wednesday & Sunday. Look forward coming updates.

COMMENT PLEASE ~

Thank for comment and
 subscribe !

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~