Chapter 26

I Love You TOO

Jessica POV

 

          I don’t know what is happening anymore. 2 things I can comprehend are Amber said to Soo Jung that they are done and Soo Jung is crying so much right now. She shouldn’t suffer like this and shouldn’t cry. It’s not long that she received important operation and crying so hard like that can make her health worse.

I reach to her.

 

“Soo Jung, don’t cry! Amber is just mad right now. He will calm down later. Don’t cry please. It’s not good for your health. He loves you so much. He just said these words because he is mad. Everything will be fine later.”

 

“NO! He really hates me this time. He hates me now… Unnie!! We are done as he said.”

 

          And she is crying much harder. I can’t contain my tears anymore while watching her. I love my little sister so much. I cannot stand seeing her suffering like this.

          I try my best to calm her down and take her home. She just doesn’t stop crying also on the way home. When we arrive, I take her to her room and accompany her till she fell asleep.

          After Soo Jung fell asleep, I leave her room and call Minho. I ask him where he is now. I need to talk with him. I am sure he knows what happened today. He said he is at company now. I go to company right away and I saw him doing dance practice with s. I wait till he finishes his practice. When he finishes, we talk in the corner of the practice room.

          I ask him about today and he doesn’t want to tell me at first. He only tells me after I glare at him hard. And now I finally know what happened and I cannot contain my anger. I will be more furious than Amber if I were him. I lost control and slap Minho. It’s a bit loud and other SHINee members glance at us. I don’t care anymore and point at Minho.

 

“How dare you?! Why are you still in between them?! If you really love my sister, you should know what to do. You should be happy because she can finally together with her love. Why don’t you stop struggling and let her go instead?! You know about my sister’s health. I will never forgive you if something happen to her.”

 

Amber POV

 

          I don’t know what I am feeling right now. It’s all mixed. I just want to die. I call manager hyung as soon as I back home.

 

“Hyung, reply to the film production that I accept their offer. And please make sure no one know about this except you and other managers from company.”

 

Yes!!! Leaving Krystal is the best for me. I will go the furthest and I don’t want to come back anymore. I will just live in LA. I will leave my past and her in Korea. We are done.

 

1 week later

 

          Jessica Noona calls me every day. I don’t pick up. I don’t pick up any phone calls except for my manager. I don’t want to talk with anybody. I don’t go to company either. I just stay at my home all day and I’m drunk almost every time. And I cry every night. I said I won’t suffer anymore because of her. But why I am not feeling better at all?! I don’t understand myself anymore.

          Everything is happening so fast. I will leave for filming in Hollywood within a week. It’s also right that I am leaving Korea within a week. My contract with SM almost reach to the due and I wanted to renew the contract before. But not anymore now.

          I want to meet with all of my friends before I leave. I don’t say anything about leaving to them though. I don’t want anyone to know about me leaving here. I already met with all of my friends and the ones left are my friends from company.

          I heard there will be a company dinner at SM. Everyone from company must attend the dinner and the time is also when everyone is free. They have to attend the dinner party no matter how they busy. I will meet with my friends on that dinner party.

Dinner party

          Almost everyone is there when I arrive to the party. Everyone is enjoying the party. I firstly greet Kanta Hyung who takes care of me like a brother. And BoA noona, TVXQ Hyungs who always help me when I need and Super Junior Hyungs who are like a real brothers to me and always tease me and make me laugh. I will miss my brothers and sisters so much.

          I am getting tearing up while I’m greeting each and everyone. I don’t want anybody to see me cry. I held back my tears and walk to Girls’ Generation table. I hope that I can meet with my 9 sisters again. When I am about to leave the table, I saw Jessica noona wants to talk to me. But I pretend like I don’t notice her and leave the table fast. I don’t want to listen anymore. What’s done is done.

          I will miss my friends SHINee and EXO. And I will never forget about Minho for giving me so much pain. And the last one is my Princess. Though I don’t bid goodbye in person, I will miss her the most when I go back to LA. I don’t love her less whatever happened but I will just keep my love for her in my heart forever.

Goodbye, Korea!!!

Thank you for giving me happy and sad memories, and failure and success.

Thank you for everything!

Maybe I will come back here again…

Maybe one day…

I only hope that I can come back with a good reason at that time.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

We feel deeply sorry to announce this when the story is at a . T______T

I will go on a trip and it will take around 10days and there will be no updates during...

This will be the last update for now....

We will update right away when i back from trip...

Hope u guys understand... PLEASE keep supporting the fic... love u all <3 ^_^

*Deeply Bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~