Chapter 14

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

          Finally, amber and unnie are together and I don’t need to pretend anymore. Yes! Minho and I are not a real couple. It’s true that he proposed me but I rejected him. I asked him to do me a favor. I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend and he accepted my request. But it’s all done now. I will meet him tomorrow and tell him that we can stop now.

Amber POV

         Today I have a practice and I need to go to company. I am preparing for my comeback now. I am so exciting for my comeback after a year and I am trying my best for this. I am so tired in these days. There’s only about 2 weeks that I finished filming drama and now, I need to prepare for my comeback. I can’t sleep and eat on time too. I am going back home after 4 hours of practice. I have a dinner to attend tonight.

         I just notice that I forgot my phone at the practice room when I arrive at my car. I am going back to the room and I saw the scene that makes my heart stop beating when I open the room’s door. Krystal….. Krystal and Minho are kissing…

When they see me, they were surprised and step away from each other. I am trying to keep calm and smile to them.

 

“Ohh.. sorry.. I forgot my phone. I will go now.” I take my phone from the desk and leave the room.

 

         Why…. Why I need to see this?! I am hurting. I am piss off to myself. I thought I don’t love Krystal anymore but seeing this makes my heart hurt a lot. I am mad at her too. Why she needs to kiss him after she said she doesn’t love him?! I never thought she would lie to me. I am so mad. I don’t know why I am heating up this much too. I am trying to hold back my tears.

         I arrive at my car, open the door and about to enter and then I feel someone grab my wrist. It’s Krystal. She seems worrying too much. She looks at me carefully.

 

“Amber, it’s not that. We are….. just…. How can I explain?! It’s not what you are thinking.”

 

I pretend like nothing happened and smile her back.

 

“Why you need to explain to me? You are just kissing with your boyfriend.”

 

I see tears welling up in her eyes.

 

“No. It’s really not like that. It’s just the last……..”

“Are you following me just to tell me this?! It’ not needed. Go back to him. I also need to go now. I’m late. See you.”

 

         I smile back at her and said. I free from her grip roughly and drive off. I don’t have any strength to listen to her further. I feel so hurt and I want to explode. I am not thinking properly anymore. I speed up. The road is clear. Tears welling up in my eyes and I can’t see clearly. And I saw a car driving through from the side road.

         Actually, I am on the maid road and he needs to wait but he didn’t. I can’t make it on time. The last thing I know is the two cars crush into each other and my vision blur.

 

Jessica POV

         I have a work at company today. Soo Jung said she wants to come along and she wants to meet with Minho. She said to go back home together. Just when I am about to call her after my works, I receive a call from amber. I pick up right away. I stop breathing when I heard the other’s talking. Amber involved in a car accident and he is at the hospital now. I rush to the hospital immediately.

I go to his room and I saw a doctor and nurses in the room. I ask the doctor.

 

“Sir, how is he?”

“He is okay. He was shocked and his head hit the steer wheel quite hard. Also his blood pressure is down. He must not get enough sleep and energy lately. He is just falling asleep now.”

 

         The doctor leaves after a while. It’s only me and him in the room. I saw tears staining on his cheeks. There must be something going on with him. He is never being careless when he drives. When happened to him?!

At that time, Soo Jung calls me.

 

“Unnie, where are you? They say that you already back home?!”

 

I only remember now that I left her at the company.

 

“Soo Jung, I am sorry. I have to go to hospital right away.”

“Hospital?! What happen?”

 

I tell her about amber and she sounds shock and worry. She asks the hospital and room number and said she will come right away and hung up.

 

Krystal POV

         I am on my way to the hospital. There’s a traffic-jam and it takes about an hour to get to the hospital. I get off the car and head to his room quickly. I can’t even feel tired. I knock the door first but no one answer and I enter the room. I saw amber lying in the bed with white bandages all over his head and my sister who holding his hands and sleeping on the side of the bed. They don’t know that I am here. I approach them and I can see tears on his cheeks. He…. He is crying. I know that he was hurt when he saw Minho and I were kissing. I didn’t mean it.

         He is always hurt because of me. I am really bad for him. Even now when he finally settled down and have a happy life but I ruined it again. I will just repeating the same thing and hurt him when I am near him. It would be better if I leave him. I decided. I look at him one last time and kiss his forehead.

 

“Goodbye, amber! Be happy.”

 

And I leave the room.

 

____________________________________ x ________________________________

 

 

Should I kill Amber ???? ^_^ ;)

Comment Please ~

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

*bow*

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~