Chapter 33

I Love You TOO

Jessica POV

 

          When I am at the company, I received a call from Amber. As soon as I picked up the phone, I heard his panic voice.

 

“Noona Noona!!! Krystal wake up!!!!”

 

I stun.

 

“What?! I am coming now. I am coming right now.”

 

          I just tell my members briefly about soojung and run off to hospital. When I got to the hospital, I found there’s already doctor and nurses inside the room. When I finally see soojung, blinking her eyes and looking at me from her bed, I am being overwhelmed with relieved and happiness. I run to her and hold her hand tight.

 

“How are you feeling, soojungie? Are you still painful?! How’s your body?! Comfortable?!”

 

I am asking her endlessly, feeling restless and worry. She just weakly smile at me back.

 

“I’m okay now, unnie.”

 

I turn to the doctor.

 

“Doctor, how is she now? Does she really okay now?”

 

“Yes. She is pretty much fine now. Don’t worry too much. She just needs to take a good rest and please try not to cause any stress to her.”

 

After some check-up, doctor and nurses finally leave the room and only me and soojung are left. I sit beside her bed and hold her hands.

 

“Please, Soojung, please don’t do this kind of foolish thing ever again.”

 

          My voice crack and Soojung looks at me and just nod her head. I am too occupied with Soojung and didn’t even know when did Amber enter the room. I saw him standing quietly at the corner of the room and call out to him.

 

“Amber, could you accompany Soojung for a while? I need to call to mom and dad and let them know about Soojung.”

 

And I exited the room. They also need some times alone after all.

 

Krystal POV

          I can feel Amber slowly approaching to my bed and I just ignore him and close my eyes.

“Princess…”

 

….

 

How I miss this?! How I miss him calling me like that?! I still ignore him and didn’t respond. He try again.

 

“Princess…. I was wrong.”

 

He grips my hand gently. This warmness and touch…. He has no idea how I was desperately missing his everything. He just left me alone selfishly without even listening to me. He has no idea what I had to get through.

 

“Princess, please speak to me.”

 

“I have nothing to say.”

 

“Princess…..”

 

He sounds desperate.

 

“I was wrong. I am the one at fault. I am so sorry. Things like this will not happen if I did listen to you back then. Now there’s nothing I could say except I am deeply sorry for everything.”

 

I don’t know why. My tears started falling down.

 

“It’s too late to apologize now. Do you know what is the most important thing in a relationship?! It’s a “Trust”. I did trust you in everything but you didn’t even try. You didn’t even give me a chance to explain. Everything is ruined because of YOU!!”

 

          My voice became hoarse and tears keep falling. At the moment, unnie came back into the room and she probably can grasp the situation and looks worry.

 

“What’s wrong, you both?”

 

“Unnie, I don’t want to meet with anyone except my family. Please don’t let any other strangers in.”

 

I turn my back and close my eyes.

 

“Amber, give her some time for now. I will talk with her later.”

 

          I heard unnie consoling Amber in the back and sound of the door closing when she take him out of the room. Emotions welled up inside and I finally give in and cry. I also can’t understand myself anymore. It is not like I don’t love him anymore. I still love him. I just don’t want to see him for now. Maybe time is what I need.. I think..!

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Finally UPDATE after monthssss xDD

Because we have been busy.

Now, we will try to update once a week or once in 2 weeks.

We do hope you guys don’t forget this fic and come and read.. huhu

Please comment… and vote…

Thank you!!! ^^

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~