Chapter 12

I Love You TOO

 

Jessica POV

          I arrive to the bar which soojung said. I found Amber at the table in the corner. He is already drunk too much. I approach him and says,

“Amber, let’s go back. You are already drunk.” He looks at me and shouts

“SENIOR!!! ARE YOU DRINKING HERE TOO???” People around us starting to glance to us.

"Why are you drinking too much? What's the matter? Tell me."

         He looks at me at first. Then, his tears coming out and he cries hard while hugging me like a son hugs his mom. I hurt so much. What is happening to him? Where is his old self who is always happy?! I heard the words between his sobbing voices.

"noona......  your sister....... she also knows that i love her so much............... but she....... she....."

I can see his pain and feelings in his words.

"she........ didn't think for me..... and my feelings......"

         I don't know what he is talking about but i am sure this is because of soojung. I suddenly so angry at her thinking that why she always so mean to him?!

"don't cry."

         I feel tears on my cheeks while i am hugging him back and say. I can't stand seeing him in pain. He stops crying after a while and still want to drink more. I try to stop him from drinking more. Finally, he is being tired and fall asleep. I ask the waiters to help me carrying him to the car. and I drive him home and call his manager on the way back.

"oppa, sorry for calling so late. Can you come to Amber's hom now? He is drunk and i drive him home now."

I saw manager oppa's car in front of his house when i arrive. He carries Amber and takes him to his room.

 

Amber POV

         The first thing i know is terrible headache. I saw that i am back in my room. What happened last night? After i wash up, i go to dinning room and saw the note sticking on fridge's door.

"Amber...

       i am sure that you will have a headache this morning after last night. I made you a porridge and left some medicine. Don't drink anymore today. You will get worse....  Jessica"

I can't remember anything about last night. The last thing i know is i saw jessica noona. I have no idea what i did in front of her last night.

"ahhh.. embarrassing....." i murmur. And i remember about krystal and cry again. This hurt so much.

         I eat the porridge and take medicine and off to company. It's strange. I saw more people today than other days around my house. Did something happen to neighbouring? I got a call from manager hyung on the way.

"Where are you?" he sounds piss off.

"I am on my way to company. Why?"

"You can still come to company relaxingly in this situation?!"

"Why, hyung? What happen?"

"come here quick and you will know what happen. and don't use the front door. come from back door." and he hung up.

         I enter the company from the back door as he said. He show up as soon as i set foot to company and take me to meeting room. When i arrive to the meeting room, i saw Uncle Lee Soo Man, CEO Kim, Jessica noona and SNSD's manager hyung. I don't know what is happening anymore.

"amber, what happened yesterday?" uncle lee soo man asks me.

"i don't know exactly too."

         I answer back and he turns the computer which is in front of CEO Kim to my side. I saw the video playing and it's me at the bar last night. and Jessica noona arrives a while later. We are talking a bit and after that, i hug her and cry on her. Did i really do this things last night?!!! A while later, she hugs me back and is she crying too?? It's a bit blur and i can't see clearly. We seems kind of arguing a bit and finally, i fall asleep. I saw the waiters carry me away.

"There's one more." CEO Kim says and opens another file.

That is in front of my house. Jessica noona get off the car and my manager carry me to the home and noona comes along.

"Explain me, you both" CEO Kim says.

"It's not her fault. I was being drunk and she helped me. I just have a personal problem. That's it."

"I was hanging out with my friends last night at the bar and i saw him drinking alone. I just go and greet him but he was really drunk and i helped him. That's the truth." Jessica noona says.

"Even you both being honest as you said, what will people and media think?! You two are celebrities and everyone is watching you. Now, this 2 videos are the most-watched video on the site and as you see, there's many reporters and media in front of the company. How will you solve this??!!!"

"I am sorry. This is not noona's fault. It's my fault. I will take the responsibility."

"It's okay, Kim."

         Uncle lee soo man says and he turns to us and says, "We will do the press conference and solve the problem. You two tell the media as what you said to me now. and remember that there will be no second time." and leaves the room.

"you two, take your time and talk."

         SNSD's manager tell us and leave the room with my manager hyung. Now, there's only the two of us in the room. The room is completely silent. I break the silence finally.

"noona, i am sorry for the mess."

"it's okay." she smiles and says.

"and...... that.. .. i am sorry for the hug.... don't mind it.... you are like my real sister and i know that you treat me like your brother too......"

 

Jessica POV

"and...... that... .. i am sorry for the hug..... don't mind it..... you are like my real sister and i know that you treat me like your brother too........"

That words hurt me but i just smile.

Why can't he see my feelings?!

 

____________________________ x ____________________________

hello ~^^

enjoy the update!!^^

here's the link of our 2nd fic.. show a lot of support this time too..  :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

comment please... :)