Chapter 20

I Love You TOO

Krystal POV

 

How can I deny him?! I feel bad for him being desperate. I know he really means it. I finally decide.

 

“NO!!! Amber, the answer is No.”

 

“Why?! We slept together this morning too.”  He looks not too happy about this.

 

I lightly hit his head.

 

“Don’t say like that in front of others. They might think something else. It’s only 30 minutes.”

 

“Just tonight. C’mon… princess… I won’t do anything to you.” He is nagging me like a kid.

 

I look at him carefully.

 

“Amber, don’t be a kid. We can’t sleep together. What will others think?! You are a global star now. And… and… it’s not appropriate to sleep with the one who is not your boyfriend.”

 

I explain to him and he smiles after that.

 

“Okay. If you don’t want, then I won’t do anymore. But you have to do me one favor.”

 

“Okay. What’s that?”

 

He smirks and approaches me slowly. He holds my cheeks gently.

 

“Listen carefully. I, Amber Josephine Liu loves you, Jung Soojung like crazy.”

And he kisses me.

We started slowly at first but became passionate as the times goes. Then, I stop the kiss first.

 

“Now, go!” I push him out of my room.

 

“Okayy… okay.. I will go. I won’t do anything to my Princess. Accompany me to the door.” He smiles and says.

I do it what he said because I want him to go.

He hugs me tightly when we arrive to the door.

 

“I don’t want to let go anymore. I just want to stay like this forever.”

 

Though I want to hide my smile, I cannot.

 

“When will you comeback, princess?”

 

“Still a month left. Why?”

 

“Nothing. Just asking. Ahhhh.. I won’t see you for a month. I’m going to miss you so much. Sleep now. Goodnight!”

 

He kisses my forehead gently and head to his room.

          We are like a real couple though we are not officially yet. I feel so loved when everytime he kisses me or hugs me and when everytime he says how much he misses me and loves me. He really owns me.

 

3 Months Later

 

Amber POV

 

          Krystal already back in Korea now. I ask Mr.Lee Soo Man and Mr.Kim Young Min that I want to have a girlfriend officially and they allow me. But they don’t want me to marry yet. I want to propose her. I want to tell the world that he is my one and only girl. I will propose to her at my solo concert on coming Sunday.

I call her.

 

“Hello! Princess, do you free on Sunday?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Then, will you come to my concert?”

 

And she said she will come. I hope everything go well on Sunday when I propose her. I am already really nervous…. For both my concert and a propose.

 

Sunday (D Day)

 

          I didn’t eat anything since afternoon because there’s one performance that I will rip my shirt and show my abs and because of I’m too nervous too. The audiences and my celebrity friends both are arriving to the concert venue since the time is near. They come to my waiting room and cheer me up. And there are also sunbaes and hoobaes from my company too. But the one I’m waiting for is not showing up yet. I call her and she tells me that there’s a traffic and she will be late.

          The concert is finally started. Her seat is in VIP zone and in front of the stage. I remember that time when teukie hyung propose kang sora noona at Super Show 4. I want to do it the same way.

          She doesn’t arrive yet till I performed 4 songs. I am starting to worry. What should I do if she doesn’t come?! I go to the changing room and change clothes and when I come out again, I see she is there already. Now, I can finally sign and relax.

          I continue the concert and it is half way already. More exactly, it’s the song I will propose to her. I am sitting in the chair and holding the guitar.

 

“I have something important to tell you all tonight. I proposed a girl 6 years ago with this next song.”

 

And the fans go wild and scream.

I smile.

 

“But the girl rejected me.”

 

I heard the angry voices from fans. I waved to them and laugh.

 

“Yeahhh…. How can she reject me who is handsome and kind?!”

 

I heard the laugh from fans this time.

 

“I’m just kidding. She has the reason to reject me at that time. So, don’t blame her. and the next song is……”

 

I play the guitar and sing “Girlfriend” and my fans scream.

          And when at the half of the song, I put the guitar down and walk to the VIP seats in front of my stage. I stand in front of her and sing the song to her. The fans scream. I know they think I’m doing a fan-service to a fangirl. I see krystal’s face already bright red. When the song finish, I give my hand to her. She hesitates at first to take or not to take.

Finally, she takes my hand. I take her to the stage. She is really surprised. Fans still think that I’m doing fan-service. We reach to the stage.

 

“I want to tell something to all of you and to the world tonight.” And fans became silence.

 

“I, Amber Josephine Liu, have the one to love with my whole life.”

 

I see fans become surprise and curious.

I turn to krystal and look at her deeply.

 

“And the one who took my heart is this girl who standing on the stage with me.”

 

Fans are really surprised and furious. They are starting shout at her angrily.

I already know this is coming. But I will continue this no matter what happen with her hands in my grasp.

 

“Please understand me. I am also a human with a heart to love. I want to love too. I am sure that if my fans really love me, they will also accept the one I love.”

 

I say with apologetic tones to the fans. And then, they stop shouting and silence.

I bow 90 degree bow to the fans.

 

“Thank you for understanding.”

 

I turn to krystal again and kneel down.

 

“Princess, this is the second time I propose to you. I cannot describe how much you mean to me, how much you are precious to me. I love you.”

 

My fans scream and cheer for me.

 

“This, Amber Josephine Liu is better than the one from 6 years ago but not perfect yet. I need Princess’ love to be perfect. Will you stay beside me and make me perfect? Will you be the Princess of this Servant?”

 

I heard fans’ crazy screams now. But their screams are not from anger but from happiness for me. They are cheering for me.

 

Krystal, she seems still in a daze and just nod at me. I take her hand and take the couple ring from my pocket and wear the ring in her finger and hug her.

 

She is still surprised and hugs me back. I turn to the audiences and put my hand and hers up.

 

“From now on, Amber Josephine Liu and Jung Soojung are together officially.”

 

And fans scream and cheer for us.

I bow to the fans and send her off to her seat and continue the concert.

Finally, my wish is fulfill. We are together now. I know there won’t be any troubles and difficulties in my life from now on. Because she is with me.

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Please COMMENT!!!

We didn’t get any comments for the last chapter :(

Comments are really important for us. We really depress when you guys don’t comment.

We think that you guys don’t like the story :(

We even want to delete the story if we don’t get any comments for further chapters :(

Thank you.   

See u ~

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~