Chapter 19

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

 

I am still hugging her. I don’t want to let her go at all. I miss her so much.

“Princess, how do you get to Paris?”

“Stupid! It’s near with London.”

I laugh.

“I mean, how is your school? Is that okay to leave?”

And she hits my chest with her small fists.

“STUPID!!! STUPID!!! STUPID!!! Don’t you remember that I already finished my exam and now, waiting for the results?! You care about me this much, huhh?!” and she releases from my hug.

Yes! Actually, I forgot about her exam and already finished. I hug her back right away.

“Ohh, I’m sorry, Princess. I was so busy lately. See I even forgot my own birthday?! I miss you every day. I’m telling the truth.”

She lifts up her head a bit and tries to hide the smile.

“Sweet talker!”

“It’s true. I miss you so much, Princess.”

I hold her chin up and kiss her lips. She kisses me back.

We come back to hotel a while later. I just know that our rooms are just room apart. She arrived here at the same day we arrive with SMTown. Everyone knows that but me.

 

Later, we go to have dinner together and after that, I send her back to her room. She asks me to stay and said she wants to chat with me about everything. She goes to the bathroom and I am waiting for her while lying on the bed. I am already really tired because of 2 days concert and I fell asleep though I don’t mean to.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

 

I see Amber lying on the bed when I enter the room and he seems like sleeping. I firstly thought he is just pretending and want to tease me but he is really sleeping. He must be really tried these days. It’s been about 10 days we didn’t meet online. His face becomes small. And his body is not the same with 5 years ago anymore. He has muscles and manly. I am happy that he is my boyfriend. Boyfriend?! But wait, we are not officially together yet. I rejected his propose last time and he didn’t propose me again till now.

 

I slowly lean and peck his lips gently.

“Stupid! How can I say “I love you” when you are not saying anything to me?!”

 

 

Amber POV

 

 

I feel someone holding my hand when I’m awake. It’s Krystal holding my hand and sleeping while sitting beside the bed. It’s her bed actually. I feel bad that she can’t sleep because I’m sleeping in her bed.

 

I lift her up gently and put her down on the bed. It’s good that she is sleeping deeply and not awake. I go to the bathroom and wash up. And I back to the bed and lay beside her and hug her.

 

I don’t sleep anymore. It’s a heaven for me that I can stare at her sleeping figure. She can make me happy while she is not doing anything but simply sleeping. I will propose her again when we get back to Seoul. I already think about that. I will do this propose more special. I hope she will accept me this time.

 

I am still in my thoughts and I only notice her awaking when she moves.

“Are you awake, Princess?” I ask her and peck her forehead gently.

She is still closing her eyes and just smile and nod at me.

And I don’t know what’s wrong when she snaps her eyes open suddenly.

“AMBER JOESPHINE LIU!!! YOU ERT!!!”

She screams and pushes me hard.

I lost the balance and fell to the ground quite hard.

“Ahhhhhh….  Ahhhhhh… it’s hurt. Why are you pushing me off???”

“And why are we together on the bed?”

“It’s just you was sleeping beside the bed and I place you on the bed to sleep. It’s just only half an hour. Ahhhhhhh.. “

“Ohh…. Sorry!”

Then, she approaches and kisses my cheek.’

I cannot hide my smile because of the kiss and I lean to her face and about to kiss. She stops me.

“Need to brush the teeth.”

“I’m just done.”

“No. I mean, me.”

She go into the bathroom and wash up.

I am waiting at the door and kiss her as soon as she comes out of the bathroom and she kisses me back. And I hug her and ask.

“Where do you want to go today, Princess? We can stay in Paris for extra one day after the concert.”

“Anywhere is fine if it’s with you.”

 

 

Krystal POV

 

 

We go around the Paris today. We went to many famous places like Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum. I am so happy that we haven’t been able to do this for many years. We went to coffee shops and took pictures. It’s so great. I don’t even know how time flies.

 

We have our dinner at the restaurant near Eiffel Tower. After that, we go back to hotel and he accompanies me to my room as usual. We talk till we are sleepy like other days. And I am now quite sleepy.

 

“Go back to your room. I’m sleepy.”

“Can’t I sleep here with you?!”

“WHAT?!”

He looks at me with pleading eyes.

“Princess, I swear. I won’t do anything. I just want to hug you and sleep. I promise.”

He seems really desperate. I don’t even know what to say to him back.


HELLO!!! :D

Enjoy the chapter. COMMENT please!!! :)

and HAPPY APRIL FOOL day~! <3

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~