Chapter 22

I Love You TOO

Krystal POV

 

          Amber carries me to the bed and places me on the bed gently and he lies beside me. When he is about to hug me from the back, I slap his hand.

 

“I said don’t do anything. Do you want to be kicked out?”

 

He laughs secretly.

 

“Princess, it’s okay. I said I want to cuddle with you. Please.. baby!”

 

          He knows me well. He knows how to make me listen to him. Now, I can’t stand his nagging like a kid anymore. When I am not complaining anymore, he hugs my waist tight from the back.

 

“It will be nice if we can sleep together like this every night.” He is saying while kissing my hair. I am blushing mad.

 

“Princess, turn to me.”

 

When I don’t turn around, he grabs my shoulder and turns me.

 

“Why? I already allow you to sleep with me and hug me too.”

 

He smiles.

 

“Noona told me once that you are the most beautiful when you sleep. I am just planning to watch that beautiful face of yours without sleeping tonight.”

 

I am so embarrass and I feel my face hot. He notices it.

 

“Aw… my Princess is shy.”

 

He kisses my forehead and hugs me to his chest. He caresses my head.

 

“Princess, I love you so much. You know it, right?!”

 

I nod.

 

“Ahhh.. don’t nod. Say it.”

 

“Yes, I do, baby!”

 

He laughs.

 

“Princess, I love it when you call me baby.”

 

He has his dorky smile.

 

“Now, sleep. You already very tired today, right?!”

 

“It’s okay. I have full energy because I am being with you now.”

 

I love to be with him too. I can hear his heart beat and it’s like a melody.

 

“Baby, it would be nice if we can be together like this forever.”

 

I snap unconsciously. He loosen his hug a bit and looks at me.

 

“Yes, of course, Princess! Why?”

 

I didn’t say anything back. I reach to his chest and listening his heartbeat.

 

“Baby, sing me to sleep.”

 

“Which song?”

 

“Anything.”

 

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.”

 

I laugh when he sings that song.

 

“Why do you laugh? It’s actually a lullaby.”

 

“Nothing. Keep singing. I’m sleepy.”

 

He caresses my head and singing. I fall asleep a while later. It is a beautiful night for me.

 

 

Amber POV

 

          Princess is asleep. Noona is right. She is the most beautiful when she sleeps. she’s so peaceful and innocent. I remove her hair bangs from her forehead and watch her sleeping. Later, I become sleepy and also today I am so tired. I peck her lips and sleep. I don’t know how long I have been sleeping. I wake up when I feel someone moving beside me. I open my eyes and saw my Princess.

 

“Sorry, baby! Are you awake because of me?! I am trying to move slowly.”

 

I grab her to my chest.

 

“Don’t wake up yet. Stay like this for a while. It’s still early.”

 

          She doesn’t say anything and stay remain. I hear my phone ringing at that time. I don’t pick up. I want to give all of my attention to her when I am with her. The phone didn’t stop ringing 4 or 5 times.

 

“Baby, don’t you pick it up?!”

 

          I check the caller and it is my manager hyung. As soon as I pick up the phone, he start asking so many questions like he was at my house this morning but didn’t see me.. where am I  and such as. I listen till he’s done talking.

 

“Hyung, it’s okay that I come to the office on 3:00 on time, right?! So, bye.”

 

I hung up and turn off the phone.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“It’s manager hyung. He just informs me about today’s schedules. Morning kiss?”

 

I kiss her lips.

 

“Morning kiss!” she kisses me back.

 

          Then, we wake up and prepare breakfast. I hear Krystal’s phone ringing when I am making pancake. I hear she is speaking on the phone with low voice. I can’t hear what she is saying clearly. I just heard a few faint words.

 

“Yes! It works. Feel better.”

 

She hung up later and continues doing pancake. I hug her from the back and lean my head onto her shoulder.

 

“Princess, who is it calling?”

 

She glances.

 

“Nothing. It’s mom’s doctor. He is just asking about mom’s condition.”

 

          Then, we have our breakfast and watch tv after that. I notice Krystal checking the time frequently. She takes some medicine when 11:00. She just answers it’s a regular vitamin she takes when I ask. We then go out for lunch. We come back to home after lunch and chat about our pictures on internet from the concert. It’s 2:30 already when I check the time.

 

“Princess, I have to go now.” And I kiss her lips.

 

I am preparing to leave and she hugs my waist.

 

“Come back early. I will make deoubokki tonight.”

 

Huhh?! It means I can sleep over here tonight too?!  I am so happy and hug her.

 

“I will run to you as soon as I finish my work, okay?!”

 

She laughs.

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Sorry for late Update.

A bit short, right?! We will finish this fic faster. Only 5 or 6 chapters left. We will finish this ASAP and start “The Last Chance”.

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~