Chapter 24

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

 

“Fail! The surgery is fail.”

.

.

.

My legs seems can’t carry me anymore.

I break down and my tears come out.

I scream loudly.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I woke up with sweat soaking wet on my body.

It’s a dream.

I am still shaking.

At that time, my phone rings.

It’s noona. I pick up the phone right away.

 

“The surgery is success, Amber!!!!!!!!”

 

I practically jump up and scream happily. I heard Noona also scream happily on the other side.

 

“Noona, isn’t she awake yet?”

 

“Of course, not yet, babo!”

 

I laugh.

 

“Noona, tell her to call me when she wakes up. I want to hear her voice.”

 

“Ohh~ so cheesy!”

 

          I am relieve finally. Thank god that was just only a dream or I will die for sure. I can work properly now. I fall asleep back because I’m tired. I can sleep well this time. And I don’t know how long I have been sleeping, I only wake up when my phone rings. I am being half-asleep and cannot even check the caller.

 

“Hello~!” my voice being so mess up and not clear.

 

“Oh my~ Amber Josephine Liu, are you that worry about your girlfriend that you seems so enjoy your sleep, huhh?!”

 

I am pretty surprise to hear Princess’s voice. I get up right away.

 

“Princess, are you awake? How are you feeling? Does it hurt?”

 

I am asking continuously.

 

“My my~ now, you pretend to worry about me, huhh?! You were so happy sleeping earlier.”

 

She teases me.

 

“Ahh~ no, Princess! I am just so tired. I can only sleep after I know your operation is okay. It’s true.”

 

“I know, baby! Unnie told me that you worry about me so much.”

 

I suddenly realize something.

 

“Princess, I’ve seen in movies that if you transplant with other’s heart, you will no longer love your lover but the other one. I am so worry now. How do you feel about me now?”

 

“Umm~~ yeahh~ it feels strange. It’s not the same anymore.”

 

I become silent and cannot speak and I heard she is laughing.

 

“Baby, you are so childish. That is only in movies. How can it happen for real?! I am loving you even more day by day.”

 

I can’t help but laugh because I love it when she says things like that.

 

“Princess, you should rest. I will call you again tomorrow.”

 

Then, we hung up.

 

Krystal POV

 

          Even though Amber couldn’t stay beside me when during operation, he takes care of me a lot. He calls me everyday once in every hours and asks me if I am feeling okay and tells me that he will come back as soon as the world tour finish. I am happy because he is taking care of me a lot though he can’t be with me right now. Everyone started to know about my operation. At first, there are only a few of my friends and relatives come to the hospital.

          Later, there are Unnie’s friends who are close with me come to hospital too. Firstly, all members of Girls’ Generation came and they said they are sorry for being late because they didn’t know about my operation. And Super Junior Oppas also came. SHINee Oppas too came to me. Minho tells me that he is sorry that he didn’t know about this at all.

          There are only a few come to the hospital when later. I am also feeling a lot better already and will discharge from hospital soon. But lately, Minho came to me a lot. He said his friend is also in this hospital now and that’s why he drop by frequently. No matter what, he did help me back then and I believe he is a good man. We are also friends. I am not bored and have someone to chat with when every time he comes to me.

          It’s over 3 months already that I am staying at the hospital. I will discharge from the hospital today. Amber said that he will come back in this week because his world tour finally ended. Mom and dad are in New Zealand now for business. So, Unnie alone will come and fetch me at the hospital. Minho said he will come today too and he arrives earlier than Unnie.

I am chatting with him. It was fine at first but at that one point;

 

“Soojung, what should I do to stop loving you?!”

 

I don’t know what to say back. I thought he already get over it.

He takes my hands.

 

“I know. You and Amber really love each other. But I can’t stop my love for you. I know I shouldn’t. I will try to stop. But I just want you to know that I do love you.”

 

I don’t know what to say. I am also pity for him. I can’t love any other men except Amber.

He continues.

 

“Today is the last day that I am feeling this feelings towards you. I promise. May I hug you once?”

 

He stands up and spread his arms with sad eyes. I am so sorry for him. I just nod at him. Then, he comes and hugs me.

 

“Soojung, thank you for everything.”

 

I hug him back and pat his back.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

          His hug is warm. It’s not the same with Amber. Amber is the only one who can make me complete. I love him so much. I am thinking while smiling and then, Minho did something unexpected.

 

He loosen the hug and say, “Sorry!” and press his lips to mine.

 

I am so shock and in a daze. And I heard unnie’s voice from the door and that makes me surprise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Amber, are you back yet? You don’t tell us anything that you will come back today. Go inside. Soojung is there. What are you doing standing at the door?!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I turn to the door and I saw him holding my favorite bouquet and looking at me and Minho.

I know.

It screwed.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Drama is coming!!!

I wanna kill Minho~ >_<

 

*BOW*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~