Chapter 30

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

Then, the room door snaps open and the doctor comes out.

“Who is the patient’s guardian?”

Jessica noona answers quickly.

“She is very lucky. We could save her live.”

We sigh as a release of our tension inside. We only can breathe now.

“But the percentage of she being in a coma is high. I am sorry. She needs to stay remain in an emergency room for now and we will transfer to her room after further check.”

          Jessica noona is just crying. Everyone soothe her. I don’t know what to say. We are just about to relief that her live isn’t in danger anymore. But now, it’s Coma. I just want to kill myself. It’s all because of me being stubborn and stupid. I just want to take her pain and suffering away from her and I just want to replace myself. It is me who is wrong. But why is she the one suffering here?!

          After a while, they send her to her room. I am really shock when I see her. she is so different from the last time I saw her a year ago. She is so thin and she seems like she has been suffering a serious depression. I cannot hold it and my tears come out again. Jessica noona sees me crying.

“Don’t you see now?! Do you see in which state my sister is in because of you?! You should be the one suffering all this. Not my sister!”

She yells and starts hitting me with her fists.
Everyone calm her down again. She is right. I am the one with faults.

“You are right, noona. I am the one who messed up. I am the one who ruined everything. I am so sorry.”

Jessica POV

            Amber has been apologizing me from the start but I just cannot forgive him. I wish he could suffer the same pain of my sister. Soojung isn’t waking up yet. It’s already 2 weeks now. Mom and dad take a break from the work and they always stay by her side. They also feel bad for not taking good care of her.

            I just want to blame Minho and Amber. Minho is the one who started this. But because Amber is so stupid and stubborn, this became worse. Because he didn’t believe soojung! There is nowhere near me forgive him.

            He sleeps at hospital every night. Mom and dad can go home and rest at night because he is there. I didn’t even want him to go near Soo Jung at first but mom and dad insist me and I give up in the end. I still don’t treat him nice though. I know I am being so mean and mock him everything we meet. He seems he is regretting a lot and depress. I just can’t help. I am so upset.
There’s a word I say to him always.

“You should pay back for your sin.”

Amber POV

            It’s been a month that Krystal is in coma. She just lies there, not showing any signs. Jessica noona also can’t forgive me till now. She always says that I should pay back for my sin. She is right. I just can’t stand seeing Krystal suffer because of me. It’s not fair. I should be the one suffering.

            I cannot forgive myself. It’s right. I just can’t stay still anymore while Krystal is suffering because of me.
I decided. I am staring at her for the last time. I remove the bangs on her forehead and kiss her forehead.

“Princess, I am sorry.”

I leave the room. I need to do what I should do.

Jessica POV

            Amber calls me when I am at company for practice. Why he calls me?! I plan to not pick up at first but I’m afraid it’s something about Soo Jung. I pick up the phone in the end.


“Noona, I don’t have anything more to say except I am sorry. I was wrong. I made a mistake that cannot be corrected. But the one who has to suffer for my mistake is the one whom I love. I cannot stand seeing her lying in the bed like that. I will just take her pain away if only I can do this. I should pay back for my sin like you said. I am ready for this. I just want to say that I am sorry for all the mess happened to your family for the last time. Noona, I love Princess so much. Please take care of her.”

He hung up the phone as soon as he finishes that I didn’t get a chance to speak.

 

            I am wondering that he is drunk or else. His voice is also trembling and he seems crying. I don’t think anymore and continue my work. But I can’t help that I’m still hearing his words and I start to feel that something is not right. He said to take care of Soojung. What does he mean?! He also said he will pay back his sin. What is he saying?! I am just saying this because I’m still mad and I don’t really mean it. What is he thinking?!
    I’m still thinking about his words while practicing and I’m starting to understand.


Oh My God…


Does he mean…..?!


No! It can’t be.

 

            I call him right away. The phone is turn off. I am starting to worry now. I stop the practice and plan to go to the hospital and my members seem surprise. I need to call to the hospital and check Amber is there or not. I just wish he won’t do anything foolish ever again.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 


We are so happy to read comments after updating each chapter.
Last chapter’s comments are the best.
And thank you for your birthday wishes.
We really love our readers.


We are quite busy lately and cannot update twice a week but once.


And what do u guys think what will Amber do ?! x))
U guys can comment here and guess!!


We will finish this fic quick and start update “The Last Chance”.

 

*BOW*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~