Chapter 7

I Love You TOO

 

Jessica POV

          I am entering soojung’s room to wake her up. It’s been so long that we haven’t met with each other because of my tight schedules and her school. All members have one month break after Girls’ Generation world tour. I am planning to spend my times with my family especially with my little sister soojung.

          Soojung is so pitiful. She was grown up without friends. We all are so busy with our own works and I also can’t live with her much. I love soojung with my own life. I will do anything for her.

          Today is weekend and no school. I am planning to go shopping with her and do anything she wants. I saw her sleeping soundly when I am entering the room. This is the moment she is beautiful the most. So innocent! Why my innocent little sister have to suffer this fate?! Whom should I blame to?! I remove the hair on her face and kisses her cheeks.

“soojung-ah, wake up! Let’s have breakfast together.”

          She is one sleepyhead and I know this is not enough. She is only waking up when I am closing her noses a bit because she can’t breathe. She opens her eyes and smiles when she sees me.

“ahjima, who are you? I have never seen you before.” She teases me playfully.

“wake up, soojung-ah. Let’s have breakfast. I will be staying with you today. What do you want to do? Shopping? And I will treat you anything you like too. I free today.” I said while caressing her head.

She is thinking a bit and asks, “Do you free tomorrow too?”

“Yes. I have one month break from work. I will be staying with you and you can tell me anything you want to do. Ok?!”

“Can we go tomorrow? I have to go somewhere today.” She is scratching her head and ask while feeling sorry.

“Aw.. it’s ok. With whom?”

“The servant.” She answers back while smiling.

          I know she is talking about Amber. Her life becomes lively since when she met with Amber back. I am also happy seeing that my sister is happy. But it’s strange sometimes. I don’t like it when I see them being close.

          I remember that time when me and Amber doing photo shoot for our company clothes brand. I am also the model for our company’s brands. And soojung was there too with us. They were always together in every breaks from photo shoot and keep chatting and whispering.

          I feel like something was taken away from me whenever they are together. My relationship with Amber is quite good. We have been friends from back then. But I don’t like it when Amber is with my sister. It might be because my sister is clearly not spending time with me much and didn’t care for me.

Yes. This is it.

I thought I don’t like them being together because she is caring and paying attention to someone more than me. But one day, I found the true answer.

It’s at Amber’s birthday.

___________________________ x ____________________________

Sorry for short chapter. Because i've exam ....

Comment + Subscribe = show yours love for my story

THANK U SO MUCH EVERYONE !!!! I LOVE U ALL ...

THANK U ~

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~