Chapter 13

I Love You TOO

 

1 year later

Amber POV

          It's been a year already. I still can't forget Krystal. We are on a good term and still friends. She is still with Minho. And I can't stop loving her. She will always be the one.

         I am doing really well in my career. I am even trying to start acting. I was just a supporting role firstly. Because of my acting skill and hard work, I become a lead actor now. My very first drama as a lead role is named "To The Beautiful You". It's produced by our own company and also most of actors and actresses are from my company. Yoona noona is chosen as a female lead but it was canceled somehow and was replaced by Jessica noona.

         The drama is rather successful and there's a lot of jessber shipper increasing. My relationship with noona is also better. I am happy when I am with her and she cares about me so much that it can even take away my pain sometimes. And today we celebrate a party as the last day of drama filming.

         Me and noona are together through out the party and I take her home after that.

"noona, thanks for taking care of me and treating me like a real brother. I am really thankful. see you later. Good Night."

         I am preparing to leave but she grabs me from the back.

"don't say the word "brother". Can't you really see my feeling?! Ok.. fine.. i will say it honestly. I love you more than as a brother. I love you so much."

and then she kisses me.

 

Jessica POV

         I can't stand it any longer. I confess my feelings and kiss him. He was shocked and stand still at first.

"noona, you must be drinking too much. you're drunk. you don't know what you're talking about."

and I grab his collar and kiss him again.

"yes, I'm drunk but i know what I am saying. I know." and I don't know why my tears coming out at the same time.

"noona....." he seems he lost his words and can't say a thing.

"I know that you don't love me. but don't try to pretend that you didn't hear my words. and please don't hate me. I am begging you."

"I....  I don't hate you..." he looks at me carefully.

"just give me one chance to stay beside you like Soo Jung. just a single chance. I will try my best. if you can't really love me then, I promise that I will accept your answer."

"noona, you are tired. Have some rest. We will talk about this later. I need some time."

and he bid goodbye to me and leave.

 

Amber POV

         I am going to crazy because of that two sisters. I love Krystal but Jessica noona loves me. What should I do? I still feel the same for Krystal but I feel really bad for Jessica noona too. I should really think about this carefully.

"noona, you are tired. Have some rest. We will talk about this later. I need some time."

         I am in a deep thoughts on the way back home and at home now. What should I do?! I love Soo Jung though I shouldn't. She has her own boyfriend. Should I really give up on her?! or should I give Jessica noona a chance as she asks?! I don't know. I am already really tired and sleepy. But I made a decision finally.

 

Jessica POV

         Amber is avoiding me lately. I am avoiding him too because I'm embarrass. but we can't do that forever. That day, amber says he wants to talk and grab my hands and take me to a practice room. The room is silent for a while.

"noona"...... "amber" .........

"you first"

"no..... noona tell first"

"no. it's nothing. I'm about to ask you what are you want to talk about."

"noona..... let's try..... let's give it a try....  I will try my best too."

         I don't understand at first. and then, I realize that he accepted my request. I feel so happy and hug him. He was shocked at first and then he hugs me back gently. Finally, my dreams came true.

 

Krystal POV

         Amber called me. He said he wants to meet me because we haven't met in a while. and we are now at a ice-cream shop we always go together. He slims down and I heard he fell sick a while ago because of too much tiredness.

"Princess, I have something to tell you."

"yes..." I continue eating ice-cream.

"me and...noona.. are together now."

"huhh... what?"

         He didn't answer and eating ice-cream. I don't get it at first but I realize that he is talking about unnie.

"how long?", I stop eating and look at him carefully.

"a month", he answers without really looking at me.

         I don't know. I should be happy. My best friend is together with unnie and also her wishes came true finally. I should be happy. I really should.

"Congratulation." I am hiding my feelings.

We don't talk to each other on the way back home until amber asks me.

"by the way, how's with Minho?"

"we're good..." my voice is lacking a lot.

"well, you don't look like though." he sounds worry.

I just smile back at him weakly.

"Well, every single times we spend with our loved one is precious and enjoyable. I am sure that you will happy too."

"I never say that I love him, amber."

 

Amber POV

"I never say that I love him, amber."

What does she mean? I ask her again.

 

"So, you don't love him?"...

 

I am waiting her words nervously.

 

"Yes. I don't."

 

I am so happy inside.

 

"So, why are you still with him?"

 

"Nothing special."

 

We became silence after her words.

 

"So, do you love me?"

 

She is staring at me blankly.

 

and then, she smile & say:

 

"It's not only you. I don't love anyone."

 

I am not giving up yet.

 

"So, what am I to you?"

 

This time, she doesn't answer right away & thinking deeply.

 

After a while:

 

"You are my best friend, one of the most important & essential one in my life."

 

And I feel so happy with her words.

 

"Really?! Am I really important & essential to you?"

 

And she smiles her angel smile & say:

 

"Yes. You are my important & essential person. Do you know why? You are the only one who knows what I like, what I want & what I do. There is no one who can stand me except you. If you are not here, who will going to help me with my things then?! That's why you are my important & essential person."

         I am confuse now. Krystal.... what do you mean? What are you referring to? I can't understand anymore. Don't make me decide again. I have Jessica noona now. I can't love you anymore.....  was I wrong??

Amber..... you have already decided. You are a man and you have your words.

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Jessica is so Brave Right ?! How about JessBer ^_^ :D ;)
Comment Please ~

We really thanks to who comment, subscribe and vote for our story. THANK U SO MUCH ^_^

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~