Chapter 29

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

 

          Minho prepared tickets for me to go back. We headed to Korea right away. We go straight to the hospital when we landed. Minho leads me to Krystal’s room when we arrive at hospital but she is not there. We ask the reception and know that she is in an emergency room. I am getting worry. Am I too late now? I am about to cry but I try my best to hold back my tears and go to an emergency room.

         I see Jessica Noona and other members in front of the door. They are shocked to see me and Minho together. Then, Jessica Noona comes to Minho and slap him hard.

 

“YOU!!! All because of you!!!”

 

And then she also slaps me and grabs my collar.

 

“You too! It’s also your fault. You didn’t trust her. You didn’t even give her a single chance to explain. Now, she makes you believe her with her life. Do you believe now? Do you happy to see her dying?”

 

And her members come to her and calm her down.

 

“She is in the hospital for 2 weeks now. She has been drinking since you left and it makes her health worse. Then, she heard the rumor about you and the actress and it’s the worst. And now, she is ended in the hospital like this.”

 

         I cannot hold back my tears anymore. I was so wrong. I should listen her back then. It’s because of me that she is suffering right now. Jessica Noona hits me with her fists.

 

“Are you crying now?! Seriously?! Don’t pretend like you are sad. Soo Jung was already suffered enough.”

 

She turns to Minho again.

 

“Are you both trying to kill my sister?! It’s all because of you two. If something worse happen to her again, I will kill you both with my hands.”

 

She is sobbing hard.

Yuri noona says.

 

“Sica received a phone call this morning while we are in a company. Soo Jung cut her wrist with a knife and try to suicide. No one know and she is already bleeding too much when the nurse saw her. She was sent to emergency room right away.”

 

          I cannot even stand anymore when I heard her words. My legs give up on me and I break down.  Jessica noona throws a paper at me.

 

“Read!!! She wrote it for you.”

 

I read the paper.

 

“Baby…

It’s weird to call you this after such a long time.

I watched your movie. You are great. You just try you best to become more successful. I will always supporting you.

Don’t forget that I am your No.1 fan.

I know that you don’t want to hear this but I want to tell you for the last time.

I am sorry for everything. It’s my fault. This all won’t happen if I don’t let Minho to hug me as a goodbye.

Do you know who was in my mind while Minho was hugging me that time?

It was you.

I was thinking that you are the one I needed and I was smiling. I think you misunderstand it.

I don’t know how to explain that kiss. I myself don’t know why he did that. So, I hope he can explain it to you for me.

I am so tired of my life without you. I don’t want to live anymore.

It’s not the same anymore. I know you hate me.

I know that we can’t be together again.

So, what am I continue living for?

I know that you have your own life and your love.”

 

I cannot stay still after reading this sentence.

 

“NO, Princess!!! I don’t have anyone to love more than you. You are just misunderstanding.”

 

“Do you see now?! Do you see how much she loves you?! You don’t even deserve her love.”

 

Jessica noona tells me while sobbing.

Yes! She is right. I don’t deserve her love.

I continue reading the letter.

 

“Though we can’t be together in this life anymore, I will love you more and I will make up for my mistakes if we can meet again in our new lives. I promise that I will try to become the perfect one for you.

Do you know how much I suffered when I know that Unnie loves you?! I was so sad when you said you two are dating. I felt the same as you when I rejected your proposal. It’s all because of you that I have the strength to face my sickness and want to live again.

Because of you, my days were beautiful.

Because of you, I felt the real happiness.

Because of you, I know how to love somebody.

Because of you, I can make my dreams come true.

Thank you for everything.

I want to say this for the very last time. I wanted to say this personally but I can’t anymore.

I love you so much, Amber!

Till my heart stops. . .”

 

I don’t know.

I don’t know anymore.

I feel like my tears all dry out because of so much crying.

Then, the room door snaps open and the doctor comes out.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Today is my BD and i'm posting this chapter early as my treat ^_^

Give me comments as my Birthday Present :D

Thank you so much *bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~