Chapter 4

I Love You TOO

 

Amber POV

“Why don’t you remember your own servant, my Princess~”

“What are you saying? What servant? What…..ser…van…t….”

 

She became quiet and staring at me deeply and I give her my dorkey smile. Next moment, she yell loudly, “My Servant!!!!!!” and hug me tightly.

“Oh ho, Princess, calm down! I even can’t breathe.”

I am joking her and hug her back with the same passion.

The whole Jung family seems surprise with the two of us, especially Jessica sunbae. We break the hug and start to explain everything to Jung family.

 

“So, Amber is your friend?!” Mr.Jung is asking to soojung.

“Yes, he is. And also the one who bullied by me.” And she is staring at me with her sweetest smile ever.

“Since when she was a kid, I heard a lot about her best friend from her. I never expect that it was you.” Mrs.Jung smile and say.

“Soojung, since when you are friends with Amber?! I never know.”

Krystal grab my hand and say, “We are friends since we were little. You didn’t know because you are already a trainee of the company and living in Korea.”

“She’s right, sunbae. We still contact each other for 1 or 2 years after she move to Korea. Then, we lost contact. I have been finding her since when I get back here and now, I found her finally.”

We already had dinner and it’s the time to leave.

“Thank you for your time, Amber. I know you are so busy.”

“It’s ok, Mr.Jung. Soojung’s family is also my family.”

“I will become one later anyway.” I am thinking to myself and smile.

“I will send you home and you can visit here anytime you want later.”

“Of course! I am so happy today too. Thank you so much.”

Krystal say, “Daddy, I want to send him home too.”

“Soojung-ah, Amber is working all day and not having a rest yet.”

“It’s ok, Mr.Jung. It’s been so long that we didn’t meet each other. I am not really tired. I am happy to be with her too.”

“Daddy, I will accompany soojung then.” Sunbae says.

“Is it really ok, Amber?” Mr.Jung asks.

I give my best smile and says, “It’s really ok. Don’t worry.”

“Shall we go then, Princess?”

We bid goodbye to Mr. and Mrs.Jung and leave the house.

 

We arrive to my home after a while.

“Come inside. You two are the very first girls who visit my home.”

I have many female friends but I didn’t invite anyone to visit home. Jung siss are the first girls who visit my home.

Sunbae teases me, “Are you sure, Amber? You have so many female friends and you didn’t ask anyone to visit home?!”

Krystal looks annoy and she pouting and ask me, “You told me I am the only female friend of yours and you won’t make any other friends than me?!”

I am really helpless between that two. Firstly, I answer sunbae, “I do have a lot but it’s true that I didn’t ask any of them to visit home.”

And I am staring at my princess’s face and answer, “Princess, they are my colleagues and I do have to make friends. You are the only special one for me, ok?” I smiles and says to her.

Then, she smiles back and say, “Ok then.”

My princess didn’t change anything. Still a kid, cute and bully me like always. I am also didn’t change one bit with my feelings for her. I still love her so much.

------------------------------------------- x -----------------------------------------

Is it boring??? Will getting better with each chapters ~

Comment Please ^_^

I am trying for next update…

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~