Chapter 28

I Love You TOO

Jessica POV

 

          It has been 8 months now since Amber left. His first Hollywood movie will be on theatres soon. Soo Jung didn’t forget about him even a single day during these months. She will always cry while watching the pictures she and Amber took together.

         Lately there is a rumor about Amber and the actress from his movie actually dating and I feel really sad for my sister. I forcefully ask Amber’s manager and he said that is probably true. Soo Jung will know about this sooner or later. I cannot stand seeing her suffer more.

         That one day I am in a living room with my parents and she comes down from upstairs. We are surprised that she is actually coming out of her room finally. To more surprise, she comes and sits with us and she lower her head.

 

“I am sorry for everything that happened. I promise I will try to be better. I will try to be normal again.”

 

We are shocked and also very happy for her. Finally, we will see the old Soojung again. At least we thought.

         She has her breakfast with family start from the next day. Though she’s not fully back to her normal self, she tries her best. And she is improving really fast. She doesn’t stay in her room all the time anymore. She chats with us and she even tells me to go shopping and to hang out together. She is changing back to normal within a month or two. We often see her smiling back.

         I thought she get over everything finally and back to normal but I was wrong. She knows about Amber and the actress and she is back to the state of when Amber left.

Maybe worse!

         She drinks every day. We cannot stop her and she doesn’t listen to anybody anymore. In the end, everything she did in these months all effect on her health and we need to send her to hospital. I try to call Amber when she is in the hospital. He doesn’t pick up. I try to call him with other number and he picks up this time. But he hung up the phone as soon as he heard my voice.

Why he is being so stubborn and cold-hearted?!

Why can’t he believe my sister’s love for him?!

I think he should at least listen to her. Now, she is in hospital all because of him. I will never forgive him if something happen to my sister.

Because my sister is my life!

 

Minho POV

 

         Me and Jessica Noona didn’t talk much anymore since that day. I got to know Soo Jung is in a hospital because Taemin told me. I go and visit her in the hospital and Noona seems she doesn’t welcome me but allows me to meet Soo Jung in the end. I am surprised when I see Soo Jung. She loose so much weights and I can’t see her usual smiles in her face.

         Noona already told me that she doesn’t speak to anybody but I didn’t think things are this serious. I am sad for seeing her like this. She doesn’t reply to anything I said. She is just listening. I go back a moment later and didn’t stay too long.

That’s not it. I can’t just stay doing nothing. I have to explain to Amber that she did nothing wrong. I can’t watch her suffering more. I decide to follow Amber to LA.

 

Amber POV

 

         It’s been a year since I left Korea. My movie is in theatres now. Actually, this is the time that I can go back if I want. But I don’t want to go back anymore. I am happy in LA now. I can’t forget Krystal not a single day. I try to be in a relationship with other women for a change. I even try to date my co-actress from the movie. Everything is fine and she has an interest on me too.

But only one thing! I still can’t forget Princess.

Finally, I decided that I will just give up to date others and being honest with me. But I cannot stop my thoughts about Princess.

What is she doing now?!

Is she doing well?!

Does she get along well with Minho?!

         Even now, I’m sitting in the living room and thinking about her. That time Manager Hyung come in and said Minho is here and he needs to see me and it’s very important.

 

Minho POV

 

         I came to LA and now, I am in front of Amber’s house. His manger comes and greets me happily when he sees me. He told me to wait a bit because Amber doesn’t let anyone come inside the house without him knowing and he will tell Amber that I am here. He comes out again a moment later and something is not right. He told me Amber is sleeping now.

I know! Amber is not sleeping and actually, he is avoiding me.

I decide to give him some times and leave.

I go to his house second time and he doesn’t want to see me again.

Third time also!

And I got it finally. I can’t meet him at his house. I need to grasp the right timing.

         I follow him starts from the next day and check the places he usually go. And I know some things after 3 or 4 days. He usually run early morning as an exercise and he always drop by at coffee shop on his way back. Today, I am waiting at the coffee shop which he usually comes. It’s not too long that I waited. He came and I waited till he finishes making his order. And I go to him and sit at his table. He seems surprised to see me at first and pretend not to see me. He wears the headphone when I’m about to speak. I take off his headphone.

 

“Amber, we need to talk.”

 

He doesn’t say anything. He wants to wear the headphone back but I take it off again. And he left some money on the table and leave.

I didn’t give up and follow him.

 

“Amber, I am sorry. It was my fault. It’s not Soo Jung’s fault. Please listen to me just once. You need to listen to me or you won’t know the truth.”

 

He didn’t say anything and prepare to wear the headphone again.

I burst out anger and I grab his shoulders and turn to me and punch his face hard.

I did it suddenly and he didn’t have time to protect.

 

“Soo Jung is in the hospital now and she is not getting better. Her health is getting worse. That’s what I want to say. You are so selfish and did what you want to do. You didn’t think for her at all. Do you know how much she endured till now?!”

 

I turn and prepare to leave.

It’s only 4 or 5 steps I walked and he grab my shoulders from behind.

 

“Wait! What’s with Krystal?”

 

Amber POV

  

“Soojung is in the hospital now and she is not getting better. Her health is getting worse. That’s what I want to say. You are so selfish and did what you want to do. You didn’t think for her at all. Do you know how much she endured till now?!”

 

Minho shouts at me furiously and leaves. I am still in a daze and can’t comprehend what does he mean. I snap and run to him and turn him to me.

 

“What’s with Krystal?”

 

“Let’s continue at your home.”

 

Then, we head to Amber’s house.

 

“Soo Jung suffered a depression since you left. She doesn’t talk to anybody. She stays alone always. She doesn’t smile or laugh. And later her situation is getting worse. She doesn’t even go out anywhere and always lock herself up in her room. And she always cries.”

 

I am surprised to hear that. Didn’t she choose Minho over me in the end?! Why she is in that state?!

Minho continues.

 

“She even tries to suicide with some drugs but Jessica Noona caught her on time. Later, she tries to be normal again and she is improving. And she knows about you and the actress and it’s the worst time. And she ended up at hospital now.”

 

I really can’t understand all this. Why she is being like that?! She should be happy that she can be with Minho when I left.

 

“Noona call you when she’s in hospital but you didn’t allow her to speak. Why are you so stubborn?! And that day when you saw me and Krystal hug, that was my last request to her because I decided to let her go. But I lost control and kissed her. You need to know what happened that day was not Krystal’s fault. It was my fault and YOU. You made it worse. You didn’t trust her. Actually, she loves you more than you think she does. But you didn’t know at all. You are so ing stupid and clueless and she is the one who has to suffer in the end.”

 

         I am shocked. So, everything I thought was wrong. She has to suffer because of me. I put the one I love in this all mess. I cannot contain my tears. I was wrong. I am a big idiot. What should I do now?! What should I do to make up for all this?!

Minho put his hand on my shoulder.

 

“You should go back to Korea with me.”

 

“I didn’t prepare anything. I didn’t have tickets.”

 

“I have. I already decided that I will go back with you and I won’t go back till you know the truth. Be ready soon. Let’s go back to Korea.”   

  

___________________________ x ____________________________

 


Sorry for not updating last sunday...

We are quite busy lately...

We wrote this one quite long... PLEASE comment..

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~