Chapter 6

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

“Yahh… where is your Amber? Doesn’t he coming yet?!”

It’s 9th times Luna asking me. I would do the same if I was her. He said he will arrive at 12:00 but it’s already 2:00 now and he still didn’t show up.

“It’s 9th times you are asking me. He said he is busy today and probably his works not finish yet.”

          I answer impatiently. I am starting to worry to be honest. He never late that much before. Actually, he always be on time. He even doesn’t like when others late. Maybe is there something happen on the way?! I have been calling him 10th times already. And now, I am calling again.

“Hello~”

I am relief to hear his voice finally.

“AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He knows that I am mad.

“Princess…”

“Didn’t you say you will come and fetch me?! What time is it now?!”

He apologize me worriedly. I forgot all the anger I feel when I heard him apologizing me like that. But I still make the voice and say, “You are dead if you are not here in front of me within 5 minutes.” And I hung up.

“What is he say? Is he on the way?” my friends ask me.

“Yes. Is it that hard to wait a couple of hours?! What’s wrong with you?!”

I answer impatiently.

He calls me again after 20 minutes.

“Princess, where are you?”

“At café.”

I hung up again without listening him. He arrives a moment later. He sit beside me and say,

“Princess.. I am sorry..ah..ahhhh”

I started hitting him. People around us looking at us. He then continues,

“Princess, listen to me. I really did have schedules…ahh..”

I keep hitting him without listening. Then, he grabs both of my hands and say,

“Don’t mad anymore. I will treat you anything you like.”

Why are you so sweet, Amber?! Finally, I accepted that apolozy.

“I told my friends that you will come and fetch me today and they want to see you because they are your fans. But like a fool, I have to wait for you for 2 hours.”

          He turns to my friends and smile brightly.I don’t like it. I am fine with the boys but I don’t like it when he smiles to a girl like that. In fact, I am jealous. His smile can attract to all the girls who see. I don’t want his smile to be seen any girls except me.

I asks him not amused, “Why are you smiling that much?!”

“It’s ok, princess. Princess’s friends are also my friends.”

Then, I introduce him with my friends. He greets friendly with them because they are his fans and my friends also.

“Princess, are you hungry?”

“Of course! I am waiting you for the lunch because you said you will have lunch with me.”

“Ohh… I am sorry! Let’s have lunch first. Then we can go for some snacks. Ok?!”

“Ok!” I answer happily.

He turns and asks my friends to tag along. I give them you-guys-are-so-dead-if-you-do look and they know it.

“No!” they answer together at the same time.

I grab his hand and say, “Well, let’s go! I am hungry.”

I ask him to send back the manger since I want to be alone with him. And they will probably asking him not to eat this and that.

          I take him to my favorite restaurant. I order as soon as we sit at the table without looking at menu. He is just smiling and staring at me.

The dishes finally arrive and I can’t even care about him anymore and start eating like crazy. I am so hungry like hell right now. He seems amused and staring at me without eating much. I already finish my plate while his stay the same. 

I look at him and ask, “Don’t you eat?!”

“Yeah. I am already full while watching you eating. What? Do you want mine?”

I can’t even feel shy and answer, “Yes.” and start eating again.

We stop at the ice cream shop on the way back. The girl from the shop recognizes him and asks for autograph and taking picture together. And he smiles again. I already told him don’t.

He seems notice something is up with me and asks me, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” I answer him briefly.

“C’mon, princess! What is wrong with treating a fan nicely?!” he smiles and asks me.

“It’s not fan. I am watching that you treat every girl with smile. It’s the same to my friends earlier too. I didn’t say anything earlier at the restaurant. And you are doing this again now.”

“Haha… it’s not that, princess! You know that I am always like that since when I was young.”

I complain again, “That’s why I also said that I don’t like it since when we were young. Don’t you remember?!”

Then, he grabs my shoulders and turns me to him.

“Yes, I know. I won’t smile to any girl anymore except you. My smile is only for you. Ok?!”

I can’t even complain him anymore. I am so weaken under his eyes and I just nod.

Why are you making my heart beats faster, Amber?! We can’t be together. We will both hurt if we continue this. Should I give up first?! What should I do?! Soo Jung… you shouldn’t keep hanging on this anymore.

 

____________________________________ x ________________________________

Sorry for Boring Chapter ~

I think next chapter will be interested ...
I PROMISE

See you Sunday ~

Thanks for comment and subscribe ^_^

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~