Chapter 23

I Love You TOO

Krystal POV

 

          It has been 6 months already since me and Amber together. Things are pretty good but we cannot meet frequently. He is busy with his solo world tour and not even in Korea much. He has to go on oversea trip now and then. But he mostly spend time with me when every time he comeback to Korea.

          He became really successful not only in Asia but in America also. Even now, he will end his world tour in New York and Los Angeles. He has been invited by many film production companies in Hollywood. But because he want to stay with me here, he just told them he will consider or else.

          That day, while we making lunch at his home, his manager call him that one famous film production company invites with to film a movie. I know that is a rare opportunity and he also wants to accept. But he just sign and tells his manager that he will think about it.

 

“You should accept it. It’s a very good opportunity. You can’t get the chance twice.”

 

He stares at my face deeply.

 

“I want to stay by your side than to go film a movie in Hollywood. It’s okay. I won’t regret it.”

 

I am about to complain him.

 

“Nahhh.. don’t say more! I will just seal your lips.”

 

He hugs my waist and started kisses me. I don’t know how long we’ve been kissing. I smell something and look around.

 

“oh my god…”

 

The curry on the stove is burning. We just order pizza as a lunch in the end.

 

Amber POV

 

          Honestly, I really interest to film a movie in Hollywood but I don’t want to separate with Princess anymore. We had already been away for 5 years when she studied at England. If I film a movie in Hollywood, I can’t come back here for about a year. I don’t want to separate with her not even a minute. I want to live with her as soon as I can. I will propose her to marry me when I come back to Korea after my world tour finish.

          I will go and stay in America for 3 or 4 months for my world tour. I call her every time before I fly to another country and every time I arrives the place to tell her I am safely landed. This time also, I call her when I arrive in America. But she doesn’t pick up. Twice or thrice! She doesn’t pick up no matter how much I call. Finally, I call her home and a housekeeper pick up.

          I am nearly passes out when I heard what housekeeper says when I ask for Krystal. She says the whole family is in hospital because Krystal is receiving Cardiac Surgery.

What?!

What is happening? What is this all about?

Why I didn’t know at all? Why they didn’t tell me about this?

I don’t know anymore. She just sent me off at the airport yesterday.

I hung up and call Jessica noona right away.

As soon as she picks up, I ask her many questions. She just asks me to calm down and explains me everything.

 

Jessica POV

 

          I knew that the time will come someday. I always knew that Amber will find out about Soo Jung sooner or later. That’s why I have been telling Soo Jung to tell Amber about her sickness. She was stubborn as always and didn’t tell him. But now, he knows. He calls me and asks me everything. I know he is confuses and worry so much right now. I ask him to calm down and tell him that everything is okay. He then calm down a bit.

 

“Amber, we are sorry for not telling you this. Actually, Soo Jung has con heart disease.”

 

He is silent. I continue.

 

“She needs heart transplantation. She needs to depend on medicines before we can find a donator. We finally have a donator now and she is receiving a surgery. Sorry for hiding this all things from you so far. Don’t worry too much. Everything is okay.”

 

He still couldn’t say a word and probably shock.

 

“I will comeback now.”

 

I know. I know that is coming.

 

“No! You don’t need to come back here. I said everything is okay.”

 

He raises his voice.

 

“Why?! She is my life. Why I don’t need to be beside her while she is in a great danger?!”

 

I raise my voice too.

 

“Amber, are you out of your mind? We, the whole family, are with her right now. And everything is okay. Do you think she will happy when she knows that you left your jobs because of her?! She will say the same. Just do your works and also please think about your fans there who waiting for you.”

 

He doesn’t complain this time anymore.

 

“Noona, please inform me as soon as the surgery done. And please call me as soon as she wakes up. I can only relax when only I hear her voice myself. Please…”

 

I tell him I will and ask him to take a rest.

 

Amber POV

 

          I cannot stand not going back to Korea. Actually, I have a schedule only 2 days later. I came here early that I can have a rest after a long way. I explain my manager and tell him I want to go back to Korea but he doesn’t allow as I thought. I tell him I will come back here as soon as I get to see Krystal’s face and make sure that she is safe. He finally allows me after several attempts.

          I buy the tickets immediately and fly back to Korea. I feel uneasy during the flight too. There’s nothing I can do now but pray for her. As soon as the plane landed, I go straight to the hospital.

          When I get there, I saw noona sitting at the bench in front of the hospital while lowering her head. I can feel that something is wrong. Will I hear the words I don’t want to hear?! I don’t know what will happen to me after that?!

I run to her and ask her about Krystal.

She is crying and doesn’t say anything back to me. I need to force her to say finally.

She is still crying.

 

“Fail! The surgery is fail.”

.

.

.

My legs seems can’t carry me anymore.

I break down and my tears come out.

I scream loudly.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

Sorry for late Update.

Do you want Drama ????

Yesterday is our Myanmar New Year day ~

We wish Happy Myanmar New Year to you all  !!!!
Love ya guys ^_^

*BOW*

should i change my name from CastorEnds to Kryber_Shipper.. pls suggest..

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~