Chapter 16

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

          Time passed by. I am trying to forget Krystal and I am happy now. Each passing days I am spending with Jessica Noona are really blissful. I am alive because of her love and care. I feel like there’s something missing when I don’t see her. We always go out every weekend. It’s kind of exciting and fun when we hide and go out secretly. I can’t even stay calm when we busy and can’t go out sometime.

I ask myself. Am I in love? The answer is, Yes. I am in love with her.

But…  That day! Until that day!

I was just wrong.

 

Krystal POV

          It’s all set now. I will go to England in two weeks. I want to spend my remaining time with my family especially with Unnie. It’s been a week that I haven’t seen her because she is currently living at dorm. I call her to tell about the confirm date and to be home early tonight because I want to have dinner together with all family members. She is hardly picks up the phone and I need to wait for a while.

 

“Unnie, you have to be home tonight. I miss you. And the date is confirm now. I will go to England in two weeks. Please be home tonight. I want to have dinner together with all of you because this will be the last dinner we have together for next 4 or 5 years. So, come back home early. I will be waiting.”

 

I talk as soon as she picks up the phone. But I got no reply and complete silence.

“Unnie….?”

 

“Where are you going? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

It’s Amber. I am surprised. Why he has unnie’s phone?! And I heard the very mad voice coming from the other side.

 

“KRYSTAL!!! I am asking you. Where are you going? and Why?”

 

He had never yelled at me like this before. I feel annoy and surprise.

 

“You don’t need to yell at me. This is my life and I will do whatever I want. I don’t need to tell you every single thing.”

 

“I am your friend. You call it “best friend” and don’t I have the right to even ask you?! Of course, you have Minho now and you probably don’t need me anymore.” He mocks.

I am already really pissed off now.

 

“Yes. I have Minho now and I don’t need you anymore. So what?”

 

There is silence.

 

“Now you said it and remember your words. No regret. I also don’t want to be with a person who doesn’t want me. That is the difference with you and Nona. She is the exact opposite of you. It’s okay. I get it. This will be the last conversation of us. Good luck.”

 

          He hangs up. I know his voice. I have done it again. I am doing this to him till the very end. It’s good, Amber. Remove me from your life. Be with her. That is better.

 

Amber POV

          Noona left her phone on my car and I am about to go to company to give her back. And the phone rings. The caller ID shows it’s Krystal. I am thinking not to pick up but I did since it’s been really long that I haven’t talk with her. She starts talking when I pick up the phone and she probably think I am noona.

 

“Unnie, you have to be home tonight. I miss you. And the date is confirm now. I will go to England in two weeks. Please be home tonight. I want to have dinner together with all of you because this will be the last dinner we have together for next 4 or 5 years. So, come back home early. I will be waiting.”

 

          I don’t get what she means at first. Then, I realize. She is going to England??????!!!!!!! I heard she is calling me as thought I am Jessica noona.

 

“Where are you going? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

I ask but I didn’t hear anything from the other side. I became confuse and feeling irritate. I ask her again and my voice is pretty loud this time.

 

 “KRYSTAL!!! I am asking you. Where are you going? and Why?”

 

“You don’t need to yell at me. This is my life and I will do whatever I want. I don’t need to tell you every single thing.”

 

          I am sad. How can she do this to me? I am her friend after all and I have the right to ask her. And this is not even normal thing. She will go to England for 4 or 5 years???????!!!! How come she didn’t say this important thing to me?! I don’t like this and I am pissed off.

 

“I am your friend. You call it “best friend” and don’t I have the right to even ask you?! Of course, you have Minho now and you probably don’t need me anymore.”

 

“Yes. I have Minho now and I don’t need you anymore. So what?”

 

          What?! Does she mean it? Her words make my heart hurt. Maybe Minho is her boyfriend, but I am her close friend. We became friends for many years. What is those friendship for exactly? I am really mad now.

 

“Now you said it and remember your words. No regret. I also don’t want to be with a person who doesn’t want me. That is the difference with you and noona. She is the exact opposite of you. It’s okay. I get it. This will be the last conversation of us. Good luck.” And I hang up.

 

I arrive to company. I am just so mad right now and I cannot accept what happened to me and Krystal earlier. I found Jessica Noona.

 

“Why don’t you tell me that Krystal is going to England?” I am furious and my voice was loud.

 

She seems surprise while looking at me. I realize what I did after a while and feel bad. I released my anger to someone who not relate.

 

“I’m sorry, Noona. I shouldn’t do that. I’m just come and give you your cell phone. You left it in my car. I’m going.” I am going back right after I give her the phone.

          There are so many things in my head already. It’s all messed up. I don’t know what is wrong with me and I don’t know what to do. I think I am going to crazy.

 

Jessica POV

          Amber is not in his self now. It happen since he found out about soojung going to England. He becomes bad temper and he seems like lost his way. I already know how much he loves soojung. But I thought that that was the past and it’s over. I thought he loves me now. I know he really did love me. But he just loves soojung more. Maybe he still doesn’t know himself but I can see it in him.

          I tried. I did try my best. And I get it too. But it’s not the best. It’s not complete. It’s just always something is missing for the two of us. I always knew.

          There are two people who had been suffering for all this time. I know that too. My sister gave up on him because of me. She knows that I love him. I know she does too but I didn’t give up for her. I didn’t really think for her.

          And Amber; he is such a fool. He didn’t know what his heart really wants. But I know it. I just ignored. Because I think that I can win his heart too. I thought I can replace her. But now, seems like I can’t.

I prepare for the worst. I need to accept the truth.

 

Amber POV

          I am not okay. I can’t focus on anything and being a mess. And I have this regret for what I told to her on that day. It’s only a week left. What should I do? I don’t want her to go. I am not ready for this.

I call her. She doesn’t pick up. On the 3rd try, after a long phone ring, she picks up.

“Hello!”

A weak voice! It’s very different from the voice of my princess who always bully me and nag me. Is she okay?

 

“Princess, where are you now? At home?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Do you have anywhere to go?”

 

“No!”

 

          I hung up the phone and drive to her house. I am waiting at the living room when I arrive. She comes down from the upstairs after a while. She becomes so thin from since that last time we met.

 

“Princess, I apologize for that day. I am sorry.”

 

She gives me the weakest smile.

 

“It’s okay. I am at my fault too.”

 

Then, we became silence.

 

“Don’t go, princess! Please don’t go.”

 

She just shakes her head.

I cannot take this anymore. I can’t let her go. I kneel in front of her.

 

“Please, princess. Don’t leave me. Even if you don’t need me, I need you. You are the only reason why I came to Korea. Please! Don’t leave me again.”

 

I don’t know why my tears streaming down through my cheeks. And she looks surprise.

 

“Stand up! Amber, don’t do this. I can’t cancel. I have decided.”

 

She wants to leave but I hug her from the back. She struggles.

 

“Princess, I thought I could forget you. But I can’t. It’s still all the same. My feelings for you!”

 

Then, she stops struggling and became silence. After a while, she snaps and free from my hug roughly and still turning her back.

 

“Amber, you can’t love two at the same time. She needs you. Goodbye!” and she leaves.

 

With this, I finally realize.

          I still love her. My feelings for her are not the same with any others. I thought I love Jessica Noona. Maybe I am; but that might not be the true love. I love her for staying beside me when I am down, for giving me comfort and love. And I do really thankful to her for what she did. But Krystal is different. I have never known my feelings for her is this powerful. Maybe the thought of she leaving me again is triggered something inside of me which I am not aware of. I just can’t let her leave like she did when we were young. I finally found her and I won’t let her go again. And I won’t leave her anymore too. I belong to her. My heart belongs to her.

___________________________ x _____________________________

COMMENT!!! :D

I really want to know you guys’ opinion for this chapter. ^^

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~