Chapter 21

I Love You TOO

Krystal POV

          I didn’t think Amber will propose me in front of his fans and I am so happy. Fans don’t want to accept it firstly but they listen to him in the end. I can guess how much they love him. He sends me back to my seat after the proposal and continues the concert. He seems more energetic than before he proposes me. I feel so happy too.

          At the last song of the concert, he goes around the stage and greets the fans. When he arrives at my seat, he gives me a hand and tells me to come onto the stage. I am just flatter and take his hand and go onto the stage. He takes me around the stage and continue singing and greeting the fans. I will be really tired by now normally if I have to walk on this big stage. Now, I don’t even remember to tired because he’s walking with me.

          I am very happy. I already know that he loves me but I didn’t think he is this serious and really take care of me. He still doesn’t let go of me when the song’s finished. He go to the center of the stage and start talking thanks to while holding my hand.

He is wrapping up now.

 

“…..and I want to thank all my fans for understanding and accepting me and Krystal’s relationship.”

 

He raises his hand which is mine in it up and waves to the fans.

 

“and the last one; who has been staying with me and cheering me up since from the beginning, who loves me and who I love the most. I want to thank to my one and only, Princess.” And he kisses me on my cheeks.

 

I heard the fans’ scream for the two of us. I am pretty being embarrasses and I’m sure my face will be all red.

Finally, the concert finished.

 

“Princess, don’t go back yet. Wait for me in the waiting room. I will change now and send you home. Ok, baby?!”

 

          He tells me as soon as he comes down from the stage and kisses my forehead. After he changed, he greets all the stuffs and colleges on the concert and meets me in the waiting room. When we come out from the stadium, there are still fans waiting for him in front of the stadium. They scream when they see we come out while holding hands. Amber smiles and waves to his fans.

Then, fans started shouting “kiss…kiss…kiss”. Amber motions them “no” but fans are still shouting.

 

“Okay! I want beautiful pictures of us then.”

 

          And he turns to me and cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead. And it seems that is not what fans want exactly. They make disappointed sounds and shout again to kiss. He turns and looks at me like he is asking my permission. When he sees I am not saying anything and just smiling at him, he turns to the fans and says with dorky smile.

 

“I will do it only once. Take good pictures.”

 

          He grabs my waist and kisses me on my lips. I thought it’s just a peck but he kisses me for real. I wrap around my hands around his neck and kiss back. I feel so nervous whenever he kisses me. His lips are always warm and soft. I feel safe and soothing. I don’t want to stop these kisses. I don’t know how long we have been kissing. We only parted when we need to breathe. We are still touching each other’s foreheads and looking in the eyes.

 

Fans scream like they are going to crazy. He gives me a peck again and asks the fans.

 

“Is that okay?”

 

“YES!!!!!!!!!!!!” fans scream again. We smile to each other.

 

“We are going. Go back safely.” Then we leave the stadium.

 

Amber POV

 

          I am holding Krystal’s hand while driving on the way back. I can’t stop smiling while thinking back today. She notices that I am smiling all the way and asks me why.

 

“I am just thinking back about today.”

 

She doesn’t say anything back.

 

“Princess, do you love me?”

 

She nods.

 

“I can’t hear.”

 

“I love you, baby!” and she kisses my cheek.

 

I cannot hide my smile at all. I am whispering “baby” like what she called me earlier and smiling.

We arrive at her house.

 

“Won’t you ask me to come inside, baby?!”

 

She pouts. “Don’t call me “baby”. It’s me calling you. Call me Princess like always. Come inside.”

 

She goes upstairs and change. I am waiting in the living room. I don’t see anyone in the house. She comes down from upstairs a while later.

 

“I don’t see Mr. and Mrs.Jung.”

 

“Dad goes to America with business and mom accompanies him.”

 

“How about noona?”

 

“She is in Japan with work.”

 

I am now realized something that there’s only housekeepers in the house. Other than we are alone. Nobody is home.

I smirk.

Princess seems to notice.

 

“Baby, I know what you’re thinking. No. You must go back.”

 

I approach her.

 

“Come on, Princess.”

 

She keeps shaking her head.

 

“What, Princess?! I don’t even say anything yet.”

 

“I know what you are going to say.”

 

“I will just going to say that I want to eat ramen.”

 

And I saw her cheeks turning red. I chuckle and hug her waist and whisper in her ears.

 

“You ert princess!”

 

She slaps my arms and goes into the kitchen to make ramen. After I ate ramen, she takes my dish right away.

 

“Now, you can go back.”

 

“No. I’m just finished eating. Let me stay here for a while.”

 

And we watch TV together and there’s breaking new about us from today concert. I put my head on her shoulder.

 

“Princess, I’m sleepy.”

 

She glares at me.

 

“Then, go back to your home.”

 

“How can I drive when I’m sleepy?!”

 

“Then, I will ask the driver to send you off.”

 

“No. It’s already late. Don’t wake other up.”

 

And she stares at me carefully.

 

“Princess, can I sleep here today?”

 

“NO, you can’t.”

 

“Princess pleaseeeeeeeee”

 

I whine.

 

“You just want to sleep here, right?!”

 

“Yes!” I nod.

 

“Okay then.”

 

“So, come, Princess! Let’s sleep. I’m tired.”

 

She smirks.

 

“Who says we will sleep together?! There are many guest rooms here. You can sleep in one, baby.”

 

I don’t give up yet.

 

“Come on, Princess. I just want to cuddle with you. Just tonight. Please.”


“Amber, don’t be stubborn.”

 

“You said before that we can’t sleep together because we are not official yet. But now, we are together.”

 

I know. I’m going to win. I poke her shoulder.

 

“Princess..”

 

I kiss her when she turns to me. She doesn’t kiss me back at first. But I am just continue kissing her. Later, she gives up and kisses me back. She hugs my neck and plays with my hair. We parted when we need air.

 

“Princess pleaseeeeeeeeee”

 

She fists my hair gently.

 

“You win. But just once. And don’t even think to do anything fishy. I will kick you out of my bed.”

 

“YES!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I jump and shout. She just looks at me and laughs. I approach her again and whisper.

 

“Princess, so let’s sleep.”

 

And I lift her up in a bridle style. 

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 


Sorry for not updating last Sunday bcoz i'm on a trip...

Enjoy the chapter. COMMENT please!!! :)

 

*BOW*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~