Chapter 11

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

          I didn’t meet with amber lately. He is busy again. He featured in MV of unnie’s group and also has to prepare for his comeback. Unnie is really happy in these days. She said she can be close with amber. She always tell me when she’s back home what she and amber did together, what they were talked without tiring. I am also happy while I’m watching her being happy. But my heart is hurt.

         Finally, amber’s comeback is here. I watched the MV. They are so match. I am tearing up right away when I see their kiss scene. It seems so real. It’s like the real lovers kissing. It’s okay. It will be the best if they will love each other. Amber calls me before my birthday. He tells me that he misses me everyday and to give him a day at my birthday. I agree and I also need to tell him something.

Krystal’s Birthday

Amber POV

         I am so exciting than my debut stage now. I can’t sleep last night too. I prepared everything and I think that will go well. I bought the rings for both of us when I went SMTown Paris. I am happy while I keep watching our rings. The morning is here finally. I dress nice and went to her home. As always, I have to wait. After a while, she comes down from upstairs. She’s the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. It’s like there’s an angel in front of me. I am keep staring at her shamelessly.

“your mouth!” she said and I notice only now that my mouth is wide open.

         We go to the places krystal wants to go. She seems not happy today. There must be something. What’s the matter?! Time flies and it’s evening already. I take her to the place where I will propose to her after dinner. I want it to be romantic but I don’t know how. I even need to watch “We Got Married” program before I propose to her. I love Jokwon hyung and Gain noona propose scene at ice skating place and I planned to propose like that too. And also, we contain so much memories of ice skating ground. Our first meet is at ice skating place at America.

         We arrive to the place. There’s no one but us because I hired the place tonight. She is normal now from being gloomy all day. It’s already an hour long that we played together happily. Now is the time to propose to her. I said to her that I am going to buy some snacks and leave the place a while. At that time, all the lights gone and the place is dark as I planned. She seems confuse. She doesn’t see me entering from her back because the place is dark. When I reach her, I am backhugging her gently.

Krystal POV

         I feel that someone hug me from the back. I know. Amber is the only one who can give me this warmness and aura. I feel safe when he hugs me like this. I heard the song play at that time and he start singing his song, Girlfriend. When the song’s over, he kneels down in front of me and open the ring box.

“Krystal Jung, the girl who is the love of my life; the girl who owns my heart. I want to give my heart to my princess. I want to be with you forever as your servant in both good and bad time. I might not be perfect but I will try everything for you. Can you be my princess forever?”

         I see hopes in his eyes. I know that he wants the answer, “Yes”. I also know that he really loves me. What should I answer?! Should I just say I can’t, just love my sister and she is madly in love with you?! I feel like my world is falling apart and my feelings inside will going to explode. But I try my best to not lose control.

“Amber, please stand up first.” He stands up.

“Do you remember? I said I have something to tell you yesterday.”

“I do. But can you tell after you give me an answer? I am dying from excitement.” He says with apologetic tone.

“I can’t. I have to tell now.”

“Okay…okay… tell me quick.”

“Amber…..  me…… and Minho …. are dating…!”

I see the box dropped from his hand. He picked up the box and asks me while looking at me carefully.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” His tone says he can’t believe what he heard.

“Me and SHINee’s Minho are dating.”

I never thought I have to tell these words to him. It’s hurt so much that I even feel the pain from my heart. But I keep pretending.

“Since when? Why don’t you tell me?” He asks me hopelessly.

“We first met at your birthday party and we became friends after that. And he proposes me. Although it’s not so long that we’ve known each other, I feel so excited when he proposed me. I believe that he really loves me. He pampers me and he gives me so much time though he is busy. That’s why I accept him. It’s only a week that we have been dating. He is so kind and…….”

“Stop it. Don’t talk anymore. I understand. I am not dumb. I know.” Tears coming out from his eyes and he looks so painful now. But he is not alone. I feel the same pain too. But I still control my feelings.

“Thank you. Can we continue be friends, right?!”

He looks at me deeply and answer, “Everytime, everywhere; I will still be your servant.”

         The tears keep coming out and this is the first time I saw him depressing that much. My love who keeps smiling and always happy is crying because of me right now. I feel like my heart is being ripped apart. Finally, he sends me home. Before I getting off the car,

“Happy Birthday, Princess! Thank you for your time today. I made you tired. Sleep early.”

         His words hurt me. I know. He won’t going back home now. He will go to the bar where he go when he happy or sad. It’s dangerous to drive while being drunk later. I go upstairs and enter unnie’s room.

“Unnie, Amber needs someone to talk to right now. You should be beside him. He is at the bar now. Go.”

         Yes. That is the right decision. I am the one who bully him so much and cause the pain. But she is not. She is the opposite of me. She makes him happy and always helps him in everything. He should love her than me.

 

______________________________ x _____________________________

Hello. :)

How’s the updates? Please give us feedbacks. :(

And we are now writing new fics. :D

I will post foreword later.

Please give a lot of support to new fic too.

We are so thankful to those who read, comment and subscribe.

Thank you for your support.

We will try harder.

~ CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~