Chapter 18

I Love You TOO

5 years later

In Paris

“Hurry up! Super Junior finish. Now, Girls’ Generation! Hurry up! Amber, get ready. You are after Girls’ Generation. And then, EXO is next. After that….”

 

Amber POV

          It’s been 5 years that soojung left. We haven’t met within these years. We just made phone calls and online chatting. We both are busy. I am now a famous idol, actor and model. Soojung is now at her final year. She is also busy with her school. We didn’t lost contact though. Today is our SMTown in Paris concert second day. Everyone is busy. Now, after SNSD sunbae, it’s my turn. I am up and I sing two songs and I come to backstage.

 

“Get change quickly. After EXO, it’s the last song.” Manager hyung told me.

 

          I go to the changing room and rest a bit. Then, I change into my SMTown shirt. I back to backstage. I see everyone is ready already. There is only EXO performing on the stage now. They finish finally. They come down from the stage and change into SMTown shirt right away.

          And, we sing the last song together and our last night also second night of SMTown in Paris concert ended successfully. Everyone is already very tired. I am so tired and want to go back to hotel and rest. I enter the waiting room and just sit and the lights turn off. I don’t know what’s happen. I don’t even have strength anymore to call the manager hyung and I just sit there quietly. And then, the door open.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER LIU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!”

 

          Everyone is singing the song and come into the room with a big birthday cake. I am really surprised. I don’t even remember that my birthday is today. Actually, I remember it just a week ago. But later, I became very busy and only sleep 2 or 3 hours a day. And I forgot my birthday.

          The cake is in front of me finally. I blow the candles and as always, their hands reach to my head and the next thing I know is my face is on the cake already. And everyone shout as if mission success. I don’t mind. I do it too on their birthdays. The lights are back. And I see everyone looking at me with smugly faces. I confuse.

 

“What?”

 

Hyukjae hyung tells, “There is a special gift for you. Now, Jessica is bringing the gift here. And that is rather big.”

 

With that, everyone have bigger grins on their faces. I see Jessica noona at the entrance. And someone tie the cloth on my eyes behind me and I can’t see anything anymore.

 

“What are you guys doing exactly? I am really curious now.” And everyone laugh.

 

Then, I feel hands hugging me. And I recognize the presence.

That…. That is……

 I can’t stand my curiosity anymore and remove the cloth on my eyes.

Yes! That is my Princess who I have been waiting for 5 years already.

          I can’t even care the people around us and hug her and kiss. She kisses me back. I miss her lips, her presence, everything of her for 5 years. I don’t even know how long we kiss. We only parted when we really need some air. We stare at each other’s faces and smile.

 

Teukie hyung make a stern face and ask, “Amber, do you need oxygen mask?” and everyone in the room laugh hard. Me and Krystal also become embarrass of our public kiss.

 

I punch  Teukie hyung’s hand gently and tell, “Hyung, that’s why you have no girlfriends.”

 

After that, everyone give us our private time and leave the room. Now, there is no one in the waiting room. It’s me and her alone. But I had a hard time shooing Super Junior hyungs because they don’t want to leave the room.

 

Finally, everyone leaves and I turn to my Princess and hug her. Then, I heard the door open. It’s Kangin hyung. He has that naughty grin on his face.

 

“Hyung left the phone.”

 

And he takes his phone on the table and leaves. I hug my Princess again and move closer to her lips. It’s when almost I could touch her lips that the door opens again. It’s Hyukjae and Donghae hyungs. Well, they look calm and serious.

 

“We forgot to tell you this, Amber.”

 

“yes, hyungs?”

 

“HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!” and their faces show evil grins.

 

“Yahhh… you guys disturbing me. Go now.”

 

          I push the two outside the room and lock the door. And I turn around and I feel a pair of lips on my own. I stun. And I hug her gently and kiss her back. We both are smiling in our kisses. This kiss can tell how much we have been missing each other. We parted when we need the urge to breathe and continue hugging.

I pat her head lightly.

 

“I miss you, Princess.”

 

She punches my chest gently and smiles.

 

“Princess miss servant too.”

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Cheesy Kryber ^_^

Comment PLEASE ~

Thank u ~

See u Sunday ~

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~