Chapter 15

I Love You TOO

 

Krystal POV

“Mom, I want to go to England for school and please don’t tell about this to anyone except dad and unnie.”

 

          That’s the first world I said to mom when I back home. I am thankful and my mom doesn’t complain or ask me why. I want to leave Korea as soon as possible. It’s more like running away than leaving. But I have to wait for 6 months for next school year there.

         I didn’t go to Amber either. It will only make him feel sad or uncomfortable. I heard about him from unnie that he discharged from hospital and continue his works. I am glad. I don’t want him to suffer anymore because of me. I want him to start his own new life.

Amber POV

         It’s been 3 months since I discharged from hospital. Krystal didn’t come for me while I am in the hospital and when I discharged. She didn’t phone me or message either. She didn’t contact me at all. But Jessica noona is different. She comes 5 days per week and she always cook my favorite foods for me during my recovery. She really cares for me too.

         Today I have a practice. I saw SNSD sunbae are practicing too. They greet me when I enter the room and continue their works. After 10 minutes, the practice over and they prepare to leave. I approach Jessica noona.

 

“noona, have you eaten?”

 

She shakes her head.

 

“wanna eat out with me?”

 

“I want to but you still have practice, right?!” she seems disappoint.

 

I wink at her and whisper.

 

“Be ready!”

 

She seems confuse but still preparing to leave.

 

“Done.”

         I put my finger on my lips motioning to quiet and grab her hand, and leave the room secretly. She seems surprise and follows me. I take her out of the building and try not to be seen. We arrive to my car and get on.

 

“Amber, what are you doing? You have practice, right?! Go.”

 

She seems worry. I squeeze her hand.

 

“It’s okay. It’s just sometime.”

 

And I kiss her hand gently. She blushes.

 

“Since when you are here and practicing?”

“Since early morning.”

“You haven’t eaten anything yet, right?!”

 

She pouts and shakes her head. I feel pity to her.

 

“Noona, how about yakiniku?”

 

Her eyes sparkle and say,

 

“How do you know that’s my favorite?”

 

“and there’s wagashi too.” I continue.

 

“How do you know all of it?”

 

“This is just nothing in compare with that you always knows my favorite foods and my likes.”

 

         She smiles and nods. We arrive at Japanese restaurant after a while. Noona and I are having meals and we put on hats so that people can’t recognize us. Then, I got a phone call from my trainer.

 

“it’s okay. Pick it up.” She says.

 

         I pick up the phone and my trainer is really mad and starting to scold me. I can’t even say anything back. Noona is also panic. I apologize to him when he’s done scolding me.

 

“I am sorry. It’s just today, hyung. Ok?! Just one day. I can’t come back now. I am sorry. See you later, hyung.” And I hung up and turn off the phone.

 

“Is that okay? It’s because of me. I am sorry.” She sounds sad.

 

“It’s okay. I’m fine. See? I already turn off my phone and they can’t call me anymore. Just tell me anywhere you want to go today.” I smile and say.

 

She smiles back and nods. We finish eating and leave the restaurant.

 

“So, where do you want to go next?”

 

“Amusement Park! But it won’t work since there are so many people.”

 

I smile and tap her head.

 

“What’s so difficult?! We can wear masks and hats and you have sunglasses too, right?! It’s okay. No one will recognize us.”

 

“Smart boy!” and she kiss my cheek.

 

         I become really shy and blush. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I don’t want noona find out my blush and I put on my hat quickly. She is just watching my clumsy act and laughing. And then, we arrive at amusement park. I take her hand when we get off the car.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

         I just know that she is afraid of height. She holds my hands tightly and screams when we ride Roller Costa and Viking. Later, we stop playing for a while and have some drinks.

 

“Noona, why are you even riding that two though you are afraid of height?”

 

“Because you want to ride.” She smiles and answers.

 

I feel bad for her.

 

“Ahh.. noona.. you don’t need to. You can talk to me. Have you even ridden that things before?” Then, she laughs and answer, “No!”

         I know she loves me so much. I don’t ride anything like that anymore and just ride what she wants. And we are heading back from amusement park after a while. She is eating ice-cream on the way back. I see some ice-cream on her upper lips when I turn and see her.

“Noona, there’s some in your upper lips.”

         I says while I’m driving and she takes the tissue and wipe her lips. But it’s not the right place though. I say it again and she wipes again. But it’s still not.

 

“Noona, it’s not there.”

 

She seems a bit confuse and blank. I find it really cute and feeling really flush and I stop the car right away.

 

“What?! Is the car something wrong?”

 

I hold her cheek, “No. I just want to wipe your ice-cream by myself.”

 

         And I kiss her lips. It’s so cute when she’s being shy and blush. Then, we go to night market and have pizza as a dinner.She’s never been to night market and everything is new to her. She seems really surprise and happy and it’s really cute. While we are eating cotton candy, we heard a very loud noise and she seems frightened and closes her eyes and ears.

 

“Noona, it’s firework. It’s so beautiful. Look!”

 

She opens her eyes slowly.

 

“Wow, it’s so beautiful.” And she continues staring the sky.

 

         I love the sight. She is so innocent. I think I fall in love with her. I can forget my pain and my life when I am with her. And then, I feel a pair of lips on my lips. She kisses me. I kiss her back. It’s so warm and soothing. It’s a innocent and loving kiss we shared.

 

Then, she hugs me and says, “I love you so much. Thank you for the chance.”

 

She really loves me. I know it. Although I thought I love her, mine is just nothing in compare with hers.

Or this is just a crush?

Because she cares about me so much and always besides me.

 

         I need to give her the right answer because I don’t want to lie to her. At least I want to be honest with her. Because this girl doesn’t deserve the lie. I don’t want her to suffer more than she already is. I also think she only wants my honest answer and she won’t care if it’s make her happy or break her heart. I am not sure myself yet. I don’t know myself. I should wait some more. And I believe I can give her the right answer in the end.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

JessBer <3 <3 <3

Comment PLEASE ~

 

thanks to who comment, subscribe and vote for our story. THANK U SO MUCH ^_^

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

See u Wednesday ~

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~