Chapter 9

I Love You TOO

 

Jessica POV

omeone bump me from the back. It’s Super Junior’s Eunhyuk oppa. He and Donghae oppa fooling around and they can’t contain the speed. The speed is a bit much and I am also wearing super high heels and lose the balance. I sway to the front and it makes me bump onto Amber and we fall together.

Our faces are really close and I felt that our lips touch a bit. That’s when I feel like lighting struck me. It’s not really special that our lips touch since I have done kiss scenes in drama and musical. I didn’t have anything for them but why only now?!

My head is spinning. The next thing I know is that my heart is beating so fast. I have never been felt like this to any men before. I feel like my heart almost bursts. And I feel the pain in my ankle.

“noona, are you ok?” Amber asks me worriedly.

We are still on the ground. Then, we aware that stand right away. People around me help me to stand up. But I can’t even properly stand anymore. Amber notices it.

He immediately sit and watch my feet saying, “noona, you twisted the ankle. You need to go to hospital. Can you walk?”

My feet starts hurting so much and I just can nod to him.

“come here!” he stand in front of me and I realize he wants to piggyback me.

I heard that Amber is really kind and a gentleman but I didn’t expect this. I finally know that why soojung is happy when she is with him. He sees me being hesitate and call again.

“It’s ok. Come. You can’t walk.” Then I climb onto his back and he takes me to the outside and we head to hospital.

At the hospital, the doctor says I need to come to hospital again and give some medicine. One they way back, Amber asks me, “noona, where do you want to go? Club or want to go home?” I am really worn out to be honest and want to rest. But soojung is still at the club and I don’t know what to do.

“are you worrying for soojung? Don’t worry. I will take her home. Noona, just rest.” Amber laughs and says.

I always knew Amber is a handsome boy. But I only see his smile now. The smile that can make girls’ heart melt. I know the reason why girls like him so much. Girls attract to this boy because of his manners, kindness and that sweet smiles.

We arrive home. Amber get off the car first and open my door.

“May I?” and he lift me up in a bridle style in his arms.

What’s wrong, sica?! There my heart goes again. I don’t know what is wrong with me anymore. He leaves after he take me to home. I still have many thoughts in my head. I am asking myself. “What is Amber to you?!”

Amber POV

I go back to club as fast as I can. Soojung is alone there. When I arrive, my friends are still enjoying the party. I go and find soojung at the table earlier but didn’t find.

“Kai, have you seen sica noona’s sister?” I asks Kai.

“I saw she is sitting with SNSD noonas over there.”

I go and find where Kai pointed and found her. She is sleeping on the table. I feel bad for her since I ask her to come but can’t stay with her. I sit beside her.

“Princess~” I am waking her up.

“You took really long for a drink.” She is saying while half-awake.

I caress her head and answer, “Sica noona hurt her ankle and I have to take her to the hospital.”

“What?! Is she okay?” her eyes wide and asks me worriedly.

“Don’t worry. It’s ok now. She is worried about you and I said I will take you home. So, what do you want to eat? Or a drink?”

“and how long will you take this time?!” she teases me back.

The party is finally over and I take her home.

“My birthday is the day after tomorrow. Make yourself free.”

She is pouting at me and says, “it’s you better free.”

Amber Birthday

Amber POV

I already woke up at 5am. I am so excited for today that me and krystal hanging out. I leave home at 7:00 and go to her home. When I arrive, I am waiting at the living room and waiting for her and Mr.Jung come and greet me. I ask about sica noona and he said she is not well yet.

“You can go to her room if you want to ask about her ankle yourself.”

“Is it okay for me to go in her room? I mean… uhhh…”

“Ohh, it’s okay, Amber. You are like a family member to us.”

Then, Mr.Jung take me to sica noona’s room. She seems happy that I am visiting her.

“noona, are you feeling better? What do you need?”

“it’s okay. I am getting better.” She smiles and answer.

We continue chatting and I didn’t know since when krystal is in the back.

“Will you really going today?”

“Princess, since when you are here?”

“Not long. Let’s go. I haven’t had anything for breakfast. I am hungry.”

We bid goodbye to Mr.Jung and sica noona and leave.

We had breakfast together and head to amusement park. It’s been so long that I have come to amusement park, exactly since when I have become a celebrity. We are so happy and we don’t even know time flies. We had lunch and go to Caribbean Bay. After that, we go and watch the movie, “Break Down” that we both want to watch. When the love scene of the casts play, she is being shy and blushing. She is too cute when blushing.

It’s already night after the movie. We had a dinner at a restaurant beside Han River and I take her home. Before she is going inside, I grab her and says, “Princess, I am so happy for today. Thank you for your time.”

I palm her cheeks and kiss her forehead. Her aura is making me crazy. I saw her cheeks turn red and without looking at me in the eys, she says, “it’s okay. You go back too. Drive safely.” And she run to the house. My princess is so cute. I have already decided to propose her on her birthday. Her birthday is 2 months later. I can’t wait.

Krystal POV

He grabs me and palms my cheeks. I can feel his breath on my face. And he kisses my forehead. I am shock. I am not sure what to do and I bid goodbye and go inside. I heard the door knock when I am lying in my bed.

“soojung, I am coming in.” it’s unnie.

“nehhhh”

She is entering my room and sit on my bed.

“are you happy today?”

“yes. How about your ankle?”

And then, we are chatting a bit and unnie says, “soojung, I have something to ask you. Please answer me honestly. Ok?”

“ok.” I answer. Unnie is still thinking and I smiles and say, “I will answer honestly.”

“What is your relationship with Amber?”

I am surprise. What should I answer?! I am not even sure myself. We are more than best friends but not a couple also.

“We are just best friends. I am his princess and he is my servant.”

I answer unsurely and unnie asks me again, “are you two dating?”

“No. we are not dating.”

It’s true. We are not dating. We just love each other secretly and we both still not open up about this yet.

“I have something to tell you.” Unnie says.

She seems weird. I don’t know what is that but something is up with her. She usually says openly to me but now, she is being very hesitate.

I smile and says, “tell me, unnie. Why are you so timid between us? What’s the matter?”

“I like Amber. No. I love him. I really love him. He is the first one who can make my heart beat first and the first one who I really love. What should I do, soojung.”

My heart stops. I cannot think of anything at the moment. I regain conscious slowly. Unnie loves Amber. She is asking me what should she does. What should I do now? Should I say to her I also love Amber with my life? Should I say I agree? What should I do?!

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

What do you think??? Do you want Kryber or Jessber ????
Comment Please ~

Thank you ~

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~