Chapter 25

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

 

          I couldn’t stay beside Krystal because of my work. I came back to Korea as soon as I finish my world tour without even meeting with my family. I give my languages to manager Hyung and go to the hospital straight when the plane landed. I buy her favorite bouquet on the way to the hospital.

          Today is the day that she will discharge from hospital. Actually, I prepare to propose her today. I have been practicing like an idiot how to propose her. Today I will actually doing it. I want to be with her so much. I think she feels the same with me. I wanted to surprise her that I didn’t tell her that I will arrive today.

          I am already so excited by the time I get to the door and I open the door just a bit and peek inside. The sight I see makes my heart stops. I saw Krystal and Minho standing closely. I cannot hear what they are saying. Krystal seems confuse. When she nods, I saw Minho hugs her. And… and.. she is caressing Minho’s back gently.

          It’s not the end yet. A moment later, Minho breaks the hug and approach to Krystal’s face. She doesn’t back out. Why?! Why does she stay still when Minho’s aim is clearly want to kiss her?!

It touches.

.

.

.

DONE!!!

It’s done!!!

We are done!!!

The proposal…

My dreams to live with her…

Everything between us is done with this sight.

          I’m hurt. I thought she loves me but she is kissing with Minho while I’m away. I don’t want to watch the sight anymore. I don’t have the strength to watch either. And someone tap my shoulder from behind.

 

“Amber, are you back yet? You don’t tell us anything that you will come back today. Go inside. Soo Jung is there. What are you doing standing at the door?!”

 

          It’s Jessica Noona. I think they heard Noona too. They break the kiss and look at the door with shock. I am trying to not cry. I don’t want her to know that I’m hurting because of her. I gather my strength back and enter the room. Krystal knows that I saw everything. I pretend like nothing happened and give her the bouquet.

 

“Congratulation for your operation and your new love.”

 

She tries to explain.

 

“It’s okay. Don’t explain. I saw everything. Don’t worry. I need to respect your decision.”

 

Jessica noona seems confuse while looking at us. I turn to noona.

 

“Noona, I will go back then. I came here from airport. I’m tired.”

 

Then, I turn to Krystal.

 

“Jung Soo Jung, I will go back now.”

 

          I saw her tears come out.I know. I always call her “Krystal” or “Princess”. I don’t usually call “Soo Jung” except when I want to be serious and when I am annoy. Now, I called her with her full name, “Jung Soo Jung” and it means that we are not related anymore. She knows it too. She cries and approaches me and hugs me behind.

 

“Baby, I am sorry. It’s not what you think.”

 

I break free from her hug.

 

“You don’t need to explain. I understand. And don’t hug me in front of Minho. It’s not polite. I don’t want others misunderstood that I’m snatching other person’s belonging.”

 

“You own me. I belong to you. Who will misunderstood, baby?!”

 

“I thought like that before too. But I was wrong. I don’t own your heart. It’s Minho. I just owned your old one.”

Minho says.

“Amber, it’s not what you think. You are misunderstood. Please listen to Soo Jung.”

 

“No. It doesn’t matter anymore. I am tired. I will go back now.”

 

          Then, I left the room without listening to anyone. I heard both Krystal and Minho, and also Jessica Noona come after me. Krystal is still explaining to me. I can’t hear anything anymore. I hold back my tears and go to my car. I open the car door and Krystal grabs my hand.

 

“Am, it’s not what you think. Please listen to me only for a while. Please look at me.”

 

She cries hard. I cannot hold back my tears anymore when I heart she’s crying. Tears rolling down on my cheeks. I turn to her.

 

“I don’t want you to see me cry. I don’t want you to see me hurting because of you.”

 

She hugs me and cries.

 

“I love you so much.

I love you so much that my heart is going to explode with my love for you.

I love you with my life.

I have been missed you so much when you moved to Korea.

I was hurt when you rejected my first proposal.

That 5 years when you went studied in England is like a hell for me.

When I heard you have a operation, it’s like my world falling apart. I hate myself for not being with you when you are risking your life.”

 

She cries harder.

 

“Do you know why I came here as soon as I arrive?! I prepared to propose you. I have so many dreams about us. I am working so hard right now because after we married, I don’t want you to live poorly. But I think I was going overboard. I was wrong. I thought you will only loves me and marry me. But now…

Let it be. It’s all done anyway. Your heart chose Minho in the end. It’s not me.”

 

          I forcefully remove her hands around me. Krystal is crying so hard already. I cannot stand her crying anymore. When I’m about to go inside the car, Minho grabs my shoulder.

 

“I thought you will understand Soo Jung but you are totally clueless about her.”

 

I am already holding my feelings back desperately. I lost it when I heard him saying.

 

“It’s none of your business. Shut up, you thief!”

 

And I punch him with all might. Minho fell and Krystal reach to him.

 

“Minho, you okay?”

 

          It makes me angrier. I punch the tile near me again and again. I don’t know how much I punched it. My hands already cover in blood when I notice. Both Krystal and Minho and Jessica Noona, they all looking at me with shock. But Jessica noona runs to me when I stop punching.

 

“Amber, are you crazy? Why are you hurting yourself?”

 

          She takes my hands and checks.My heart hurts more than my hands. Krsytal worry about Minho when I punch him. But now, she doesn’t even come to me though she saw my both hands cover in blood.

 

“Princess, won’t you ask me I’m okay or not?!”

 

And my tears come out again.

 

She is just repeating “It’s not what you think.” again and again and crying. I tell Noona that I’m going back and I turn to Krystal before I go inside the car.

 

“I love you. Actually, I still love you though these things happened. But don’t worry. I don’t love the girl who already is owned. I will try not to love you since tomorrow. Since tomorrow, I don’t feel anything for you. I don’t cry for you. I will cry just today. I will sad just today. But not tomorrow. Today is the last day. Goodbye, Princess! Be happy.”

 

I drive and left.

The story of us is done.

Everything I have been dreaming about in these years is also ruined in one day.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

KryBer is Done T_T
Now I’m Crying !_!

*BOW*

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~