Chapter 17

I Love You TOO

Krystal POV

          Today is the last day in Korea. I will not coming back during this 4 or 5 years of my study. I will just staying there all along. I hope he can forget the pain and forgive me when I come back.

 

Amber POV

          I am calling her for week but she doesn’t pick up the phone. I try going to her home but it didn’t work either. She is practically avoiding me. I don’t know her flight schedule either. When I ask somebody, they just don’t answer me really. I don’t see with Jessica noona too. I am avoiding her because I feel bad. And seems she is doing the same. I am disappointing myself. Today is the day she will go to England. I don’t have the urge to do anything since morning. I feel weak and no strength at all. I am out of my mind and being away with my phone. I don’t even want to make a phone call.

          I saw my phone on the table at the dining room. I take it and check any missed calls and messages. There are 20 missed calls. It’s Jessica noona. I think there is something up and call her back. She picks up the phone almost immediately.

 

“Amber, what are you doing? Come to the airport right now. Won’t you sending off soojung?!”

 

          I don’t think much anymore and prepare to go to the airport. There is a traffic-jam on the way and I think I won’t make it in time. I don’t give up and I call her name as soon as I step foot into the airport. People around me starting to whisper and stare at me. I don’t care anymore. She is the most important right now.

I found her finally. She is going to go in to the check-in room. I call her.

 

“Krystal!!!”

 

She doesn’t hear me at first call. She is almost going into the room. I am already tired of running and screaming. I try again with my last strength.

 

“PRINCESS!!!!!!!!”

 

She hears me this time. She turns around and surprise when she sees me. Her family also seems surprise to see me here. I hug her tightly as soon as I reach her. She is a bit daze because of my act.

 

“Princess, I.. I love you. I can’t stop my love for you no matter what I do. I tried everything, everyway. No matter which road I chose to walk, there is always YOU in the end of the road. Do you know how much this hurt me when you try to leave without telling me?! I come here as soon as I know the flight time. I just want to tell you that I love you. I just want you to know.”

 

She pushes me hard. She looks furious.

 

“What is wrong with you? My sister is here. Don’t you have any shame?! Don’t you feel bad for her?!”

 

I turn to Jessica noona and bow my head deeply.

 

“Noona, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I really tried but it didn’t happen. It’s not you. It’s me. I don’t deserve your love. I am really sorry. You can angry at me or hate me.”

 

She knows what I mean. I see there are tears in her eyes. She looks at me carefully.

 

“It’s not your fault, Amber. I just love the one who can’t return my feelings. Don’t feel guilty. Thank you for staying with me for these days and giving me a chance.”

“Thank you, noona” I bow her again and smile.

 

          I turn to Krystal. She looks pretty surprise because of our conversation and seems finds out the truth finally. When she sees me staring at her, she blushes a bit and head down. Wow! I don’t see her like this very long time. I miss this. I miss her.

 

“Princess, let’s be honest. It’s becoming really tired.”

 

I look her in the eyes and tell. She seems hesitate. She looks at Jessica noona. Noona gives her a nod and smile at her. She looks at me.

 

“That time….. when you saw Minho and I are kissing… it’s not what you think. We never are a couple. I rejected his propose and we became friends. I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend in order to make you away from me, to hate me. I was asking him to stop doing this that day and he asks me one last kiss. That’s all.”

 

          I don’t even care about there is Mr. and Mrs.Jung too. I grab her and kiss her. She doesn’t kiss me back at first. And then, I feel her hands wrap around my neck and kiss me back. This is making me crazy. Her lips, her essence; everything is making me going crazy. This is a heaven for me. I want to stop the time forever. I heard a cough and that stops our kiss. It’s Mr.Jung. Only then, we notice the people from surrounding and become embarrass.

 

“Soojung, you are getting late. Look at the time.”

 

Yes. It’s really late. I hug her for the last time.

 

“Princess, take care yourself. Don’t forget me.”

 

She hugs me back, “Yes, I will. I don’t want to hear any scandals or anything else when I am away. Okay?!” and she kisses me gently.

 

          Then, we bid our last goodbye and she leaves. I will miss her so much in these 4 or 5 years. But I feel relieve at least because we finally work things out. We are able to be open to each other finally. We love each other. When she comes back, I will propose her again and let the world knows that she is my girl.

 

___________________________ x ____________________________

 

Finally, kryber is together. Don’t think it’s over. It’s just a half way.

Comment Please ~

We really thanks to who comment, subscribe and vote for our story. THANK U SO MUCH ^_^

Here's the link of our 2nd fic ... Show a lot of support this time too ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397480/the-last-chance-amber-drama-kryber-krystal-mystery-romance

*bow*

 

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~