Chapter 1

I Love You TOO

Amber POV

         My name is Amber Josephine Liu and I am 18. I am a trainee in one of the biggest entertainment agency in Korea called SM Entertainment. I will debut as a solo artist in next month. I am not a Korean though. I am a Chinese & live in America. I want to be a singer since when I was young. So, I entered the SM global audition & I was chosen. I am a trainee of SM since I was 16. Its two years already that I am living in Korea. There is one other reason why I want to come to Korea. I wanted to find someone. Someone who is very important in my life!

          I became adapted to my new life & I am doing well. My dream of becoming a singer almost comes true now. But there’s one other wish left to fulfill. I still can’t find that person yet. She is my first love & the one I love most. My heart always belonged to her. But she did not know. She doesn’t know till now. We have been friends since we were in primary school. Her family has to go back to Korea because of her father’s work.

          We have been kept in touch for 1 or 2 years after she moved to Korea. But we have lost contact after that somehow. I did not forget her even a single day. I tried to contact her but I failed. I find her by the time I get to Korea too. But I still can’t get even a single hint of her whereabouts. But I always believe that I will find her someday & I might be able to tell her how much I love her.

          Her name is Krystal. Her father is successful businessman. She is not healthy since when she was little. And she always cry when she sick. I am really sad seeing her crying but how can she still cute even when she is crying really hard?!

She always bully me & ask me to do whatever she wants. She called me “Servant” & she said she is the “Princess”. That’s how my Krystal is.

Yes! She is always my Princess.

____________________________________ x ________________________________

Are you guys boring?? Next chapters will definitely better.

Please show support.^^

Thank you.

CastorEnds and eunhaechulelf ~