Time... is not on our side

Need to be next to you

 

 

Sora looks at her surrounding and let out a little smile.

At 18, this is her first time in Nami Island.

Namiseom is a tiny half moon shaped island located in Chuncheon, a rural city in South Korea

which have been developed in an amusement park.

She never imagines that she would come to this place for…

 

“Ready?”

Sora looks at the Old man beside her. She lets out a small nod.

She heard him sigh. Atty. Song has been her guardian since her mother died.

He’s like the messenger from her dad.

Her Dad’s Substitute…

She likes the kind lawyer. He had been so nice to her.

She knew he is also having second thoughts regarding this but he can’t do anything about it.

She held his hand and gives a genuine smile.

 

“Song Byeonhosa-nim…Don’t worry.”  

“Are you sure about this?”

 

Sora nodded.

 

“I don’t have anything to loss and beside you and appa would protect me.”

 

Atty. Song pats her head.

 

“We’ll make sure you’ll be in great hands.” He reassured with a smile.

 

They walked silently inside the Jeonggwan ru Nami Country hotel.

She like the design of the place it’s like she returned back on ancient time.

How the Natures beauty is incorporated in the hotels concept simply adds to its Mystic.

 

“Can I stay here for a while?”

He looks back at her inquiringly.

 

She lets out a reassuring smile.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t run.” She tease “Give me just a few minutes I’ll follow you.”

 

He smiled back at her and nod.

 

Sora found a mini garden in the middle of the hall.

It has small flowers in full bloom and the Fall wind blowing her long black slight wavy hair.

 

This is for the best…

______________________________________

Jeong su glance at the door for the nth time.

He kept on rubbing his hands. Anticipation and fear is building in his chest.

He kept on thinking is this is the right thing to do.

 

‘I could make you debut’

 

He had been a trainee for almost 6 years now but still he hasn’t debut.

What’s worst is he’s now turning 23 years old.

It’s rare for an Idol to debut and make it this late.

It’s not like there’s no opportunity. He had been cast with several groups already

but every time an opportunity comes for him to debut something happens and takes away his chance.

Just like his group ‘Smile’, which was supposed to be the matched to DBSK were about to debut.

But timing is not on their side… South Korea makes it to the World cup Semifinals.

The soccer passion is so hot that time that their management figures they won’t be able to gain attention even if they debut.

He and his friend Donghae stayed with SM entertainment but the other three members couldn’t stand it and left the group.

Honestly he is now thinking of doing the same.

He’s neither the best dancer nor a great singer…

He’s like a jack of all trade master of none.

This makes him worried… he should at least be good at one thing to shine among others.

And with his age… how would he even compete with those guys.

His idol dream is slowly drifting from his hands and his time is running out.

 

Jeong su shook his head.

His Dreams against his principle…

He looks at the clock, took a deep breath and stands.

 

I can’t do it…

 

He walks out of the room. He needs to get out of here before they come.

He finds himself standing inside a small open field of white flowers.

As much as he wants to appreciate the scenery given his situation now is not the best time.

He lets out a bitter smile.

How come time is always against him…

He was about to run when he got a glimpse of her.

A pretty girl with a simple white dress, soft wind blowing her black hair and a contented smile on her lips.

She had a cute dimple on her right cheek.

 

“An angel”

 

For a while he had forgotten his predicament; as if his hopes have been renewed. He just stand there and stared at her.

 

“Jeong su-ssi”

 

He heard someone called his name. Like someone being awaken from a beautiful dream he reluctantly looks back.

 

!

 

“Good that you’re here. I though you change your mind.” Said the Old man.

 

“I…”

 

“Gomapseumnida, Please take care of her. She needs this more than you do.”

 

Jeong su didn’t know what to say.

He was about to open his mouth when the old man called someone behind him.

 

“Sora-ssi”

 

He looks back and saw the angel slowly walking towards them.

He could feel the heat in his face as his eyes grew a little wider.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo, chonum Kang sora imnida” the angel spoke in a sweet shy voice.

 

“Are you my wife?”

 

“Neh.” She answered with her head down.

 

Jeong si felt the urge to lift head but holds himself. As much as he wants her look at him he knows how she felt.

_____________________________________

“Sora-ssi”

 

She heard Atty. Song called her.

She found him talking to someone.

She took her time to make her way towards them at the same time assessing him.

This is the first time she saw him but she knew who he will be… ‘her husband’

He seems to be in his early 20s as per Atty. Song he’s an idol trainee.

She’s not familiar with the process but its more or less a training ground to be come a star.

His hair is a bit long for a guy with a light touch of brown.

He’s just a few inches taller that her which is normal for she is a bit taller for girls her age.

He has nice skin. He could pass as a girl yet he has this boyish charm.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo, chonum Kang sora imnida” She introduce herself.

 

“Are you my wife?”

 

She could feel her face turning red. She bows her head a little to hide her embarrassment.

‘Wife’ she’s still not comfortable with the word.

 

“Neh.”

 

She answered not knowing what else to say.

_________________________

Thank you every one for the subscriptions.

Just an introduction on how the couple came about.

Hope you like this.

comments are very much welcomed.

I mixed some facts in this story... but still this is a fanfic

if there is any mistakes on the details please inform me so that i could correct them.