His decision

Need to be next to you

I have a rough day to release my frustration I decided to write the next chapter...

It is just a short chapter please bare with me...

Need to sleep now good night

 -__-

------------------------------------------

 

She could feel his soft warm lips touch hers.

Suddenly everything around her becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is her and him.

Tentatively he moves his lips waiting for her reaction.

Finding no protest from her part he continues tenderly.

He her lower lips making her moan creating a small opening in .

Leeteuk lets out a small smile and took this moment to deeper the kiss.

Soon he felt her respond.

He places his right hand behind her head and shift to the side to make more access.

In her blurry mind Sora knew she should stop but she don’t have the strength to end this.

She knew this would complicate things and she hated complication.

She didn’t want to get hurt again but no matter what she does she just can’t seem to pull away.

Just like a moth attracted to fire knowing very well that she’ll burn.

 

“Ommo!”

 

Jungsu reluctantly moves away from Sora as she suddenly pushed him.

 

“Mianhe Sora-ra we didn’t know.” So young apologize as she pulls a dazed Bora out of the room.

 

“Aiss~ they don’t know the right timing to come.” Leeteuk complained.

 

Sora looks back at him and saw his finger tracing his lips.

He looks so y… so inviting.

 

“Ahhh!” She exclaimed as she covers her face.

 

“Sora-ra you don’t need to be shy we’re married that’s what married couple do.”

 

He moves closer to her and grins.

 

“Shall we continue?” He asked as he moves closer.

 

Sora hits him in frustration.

She honestly don’t know if her irritation is due to her embarrassment or the fact that

the kiss still have the same  or maybe stronger effect on her as it did years ago.

 

Leeteuk stared at her and sigh. He could feel the pain in his chest from the resentment.

He could understand yet the pain still remains.

 

“Why are you doing this? Our contract is already over…”

 

“Damn that contract! I already told you I don’t have any intentions of following that anymore.”

 

He looks at her intently.

 

“Tell me why, are you so intent to get a divorce.”

 

“Jungsu-ssi it’s not like that.”

 

“Why do you want to leave me?”

 

He sighed.

 

“You’ll stay at the dorm until I find a place for us to stay. Good thing most of the

members are out of the country to promote Super Junior M’s new album you could

recover well I think a few days would be enough for me to arrange everything.”

 

“Wait Jungsu…”

 

“No buts Sora. I told you, you’ll stay with me until the time I give you your freedom.”

 

“You can’t just come to my life and change everything!”

 

Leeteuk frowns.

 

He hates arguing with her but he knew he can’t back down.

 

“You can’t run from me forever. I’m your husband so you’ll stay with me.”

 

“Are you even thinking what about your members? Your fans?”

 

“I’ll handle everything.” He said with finality.

 

“Arhhh!!!” Sora exclaimed.