7 years after... I saw him again

Need to be next to you

 

It’s really a bad decision to contact him. I shouldn’t have done that. I should have just kept silent.

And live my own life just how I did in the past 7 years.

He’s just an idol I admire I don’t have any connection with him…

that was what I’ve been telling myself for so long.

But after hearing his voice…

that voice talking to me, not just in the radio or on the TV, but he’s talking to me directly on the phone…

all those ‘forgotten’… no they were never forgotten,

those memories I’ve placed in the farthest from my mind… they are all coming back to me.

Sora, stop it! You sounded like you had a relationship with him.

The only connection both of you have is a marriage you selfishly push him through and

momentary friendship he offered out of courtesy.  

I shouldn’t be this affected!

 

“Sora-ya”

 

How could he say those words to me?

 

“Yah! Mrs. Park, are you giving your husband permission to cheat?”

“If I want anything I would tell you my self. What is this really about, Mrs. Park?

Did you find yourself a man? Is that why you called?”

 

Sora fumes as she recalls Leeteuk’s words. Unconsciously she played with food in front of her.

It had been 3 days since then but still it annoys her.

 

 

 

How could he accuse me of something like that?

 

“Sora-ra”

 

“You are Mrs. Park! Mrs. Park Sora, my wife…”

 

Sora blushed as she remembers those words.

 

 “Let’s stop this I don’t want to talk about this over the phone.

If you badly needed your freedom come to me yourself. See you soon Mrs. Park.”

 

Those that mean he wants to see me?

 

She shook her head.

 

Don’t be delusional again Kang Sora. Why would he want to see you? He already a popular idol,

just like in his dream. You would only be a hindrance for him.

 

She lets out a sigh.

 

“Kang Sora!!!!!!!!”

 

“What? What?” Sora look at So young and Bora, who she forgotten was sitting in front of her.

 

 

“What’s wrong Sora-ra? We been calling you but you just ignore us and keep on making those weird expression.” So young said.

 

Sora’s eyes widen.

 

“Sora-ra you should stop thinking of your job once in a while. You should relax.” Bora looks at her full of concern.

 

Her two friends look at each other and smile. Sora definitely doesn’t like the sight of that.

 

What are they planning?

 

“We know what would take your mind away from your work.” So young said with a grin.

 

The next thing Sora knew she’s sitting in the passenger seat after being drag by her best friends into her room to change her clothes.

 

“Yah! Where do you think you’re taking me?”

 

“Don’t worry Sora-ra will make sure you’ll like where were going.” Bora said from the back seat.

 

Sora just smile and shook her head.

 

Why do I have such weird friends?

 

Her eyes widen as they are nearing their destination. She looks back at her friends who are both smiling.

 

No!!!! Not here… anywhere but here please tell me I’m dreaming.

 

“What are we doing in the SM compound?” Soras asked in confuse tone.

 

“Kyaaaa!!!! Oppa!!!!!!” The fangirls waiting outside the compound screamed as a black van makes it way out of the building.

 

“Leeteuk oppa look here.” Someone shout from the crowd.

 

Sora turned her head and saw him open the window of the van and with his infamous dimpled smile he wave back at the screaming fans.

Sora’s eyes widen as she quickly hides her head down.

 

“Sora-ra look up you’ll miss him.” Bora complained.

 

Sora kept her head low as she mentally prayed to all Gods that he didn’t see her.

 

“Leeteuk oppa marry me!!!!” another fan screams.

 

“Hey that’s my husband!” Sora instinctively shouts then with a flushed face she hides her face again.

 

“Sora, lift your head he’s looking here!!” So young squeals

 

Despite her friends insistent she kept her heads down. She would rather die that let him see her now.

 

“I never knew Sora-ra could be this shy.” Bora teases. “Too bad he already left.”

 

Sora lets out a sigh of relief.

 

“Don’t worry this is just our first stop.” So young said with a mischievous smile.

 

“What?!” Sora screams.

-------------------------------------------------------

30 subscribers... Thank you!!!

I will update the hidden chapter by next week.

Don't be a silent reader comment good or bad is welcome.