Trust me...

Need to be next to you

 

“Are you ignoring me?”

 

Sora gave Jungsu a confuse look. As usual he unexpectedly came to her house.

She’s really amazed how he still manages to escape from his busy schedule.

He pouts like a lost puppy. So cute…

She sighs then turned her eyes back to the computer screen.

 

“Sora-ya”

 

“What?” She answered without looking. She focused on her reading.

 

“What are you reading?”

 

Upon hearing his voice she suddenly becomes aware of his close proximity.

He already moves next to her undetected.

She could feel her hearts beating fast yet still she pretend not to notice him.

Sora willed herself not to back at him.

She holds her breath when she felt him move closer.

Their faces are just inches away from each other.

She kept her eyes glued on the screen suddenly words becomes unreadable.

His cool sweet scent is attacking her senses making her lose her concentration.

 

“Yah! Sora-ya you shouldn’t read those!” he exclaimed.

 

Sora suddenly ‘woke up’ from her stuns. She regains her focus on the screen and lets out a smile.

“Why not there interesting?” She lets out a mischievous smile.

 

She doesn’t need to look back at him to know that he’s blushing.

 

“Sora-ya stop reading that already.” He started covering her eyes.

 

“Yah! Jungsu-ssi, take your hands off.” Sora pulled his hands.

 

It took her several attempts until she successfully free her eyes.

Once her eyes adopt with the light, she stared at him.

She almost burst out laughing when she saw his face.

 

“You don’t need to be shy. I think it is cute.” She said with a smile.

 

“Cute? How could a fanfic about your husband and another man be cute?!” he exclaimed.

 

Sora giggled. His expression is priceless.

Well she can’t blame him she would feel the same if she were in the same situation.

She was searching some news about Super junior ’05 when she found a Kangteuk fanfic.

She’s not into stuff but she found the story interesting.

Funny enough she started shipping them.

 

“I think you and Kangin oppa make a great couple.”

 

Jungsu’s eyes widen.

 

“Great couple?! I can’t believe this.” He murmured exasperatedly.

“And why are you calling Kangin, oppa?!”

 

She started laughing so hard that she accidentally hit her head on the table.

 

Jungsu instantly reach out to her. He gently rubs her injured forehead.

He lets out a slow breath. He’s irritation instantly vanish.

A smile creeps on his lips.

 

“You’re really clumsy.”

 

“I know.” She said with a smile.

 

Jung su shook his head.

 

“I really can’t believe you’re reading those fanfics.”

 

“They are good you should try reading some.”

 

“You sounded like Eun Hyuk. He always reads fanfics and recommends them to us.”

 

“I bet he like those Eunhae fanfics.”

 

“You have no idea.” He agrees while rolling his eyes.

“He seems like an interesting guy.” She commented.

 

“Yah! Mrs. Park, how could you say that those things to your husband. First Kangin, now Eunhyuk. Wae?!” he complained.

 

Sora blushed as he called him ‘Mrs. Park’. She knew he’s just joking but still she’s affected.

She went back to her computer to distract herself from him.

 

“Could you at least stop reading that when I’m here?”

 

Sora flinch as she felt him held her hand. She glances up to him.

She could see his face turning red yet his eyes were smiling.

 

“Just focus on me for now. I rarely have a chance to be with you. I mean we’re friends and technically we’re married right?”

 

She watches as he tries his best make sense of what he’s saying.

 

“Beside we need to celebrate.”

 

“Celebrate what?”

 

He smiled at her confidently.

 

“This is still not announced publicly but we just had a discussion with our management,

and they informed us that we’re maintaining the original members of the group.

They are officially abandoning the original ‘Graduation’ concept.”

 

“That was great! I’m so happy for you.” She said sincerely. She knew how much he wanted this.

 

“We will have an additional member. We still haven’t met him though.”

 

She could sense that there’s hesitation in his voice. She could understand that.

As is, it’s already hard get a spotlight with 12 members much more with an additional member.

 

“I heard he only trained for 2 months, such a lucky guy.”

 

She felt a sting in her heart when she heard the bitterness in his tone.

She knows very well what he need to sacrifice to get to where he is right now.

 Jung su notice her silence. She might not say it but the moment he looks into her eyes he knew his mistake.

 

“Sora-ya…”

 

She forced a smile.

 

“We need to celebrate. What do you want to do?” she interrupts him.

 

He looks intently at her.

 

“Sora-ya, I’m here because of my own decision. You didn’t force me. I had a choice.”

 

“I understand.” She said but he knew deep inside she’s still blaming herself.

 

He felt so frustrated. He wanted her to listen yet even he, himself, doesn’t know how to make her realize what's inside of him.

 

“I do understand you.” She insisted.

 

He sighs. He didn’t want to argue regarding this not now.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

“Where?”

 

“We’re going out to celebrate. We didn’t have a chance to see each other outside… the fan meeting aside.”

 

His face lights up as he remember her that day. Seeing her back there was a welcome surprise.

 

“But you might get recognized. You wouldn’t want a scandal right.”

 

He just smiled at her.

 

“Trust me.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I written this chapter impromtu so if you notice any mistakes please let me know.

Mostly I was inspired in one of the past interview of SJ about them reading their fanfics.

Next chapter is our couple's first date.

hope you all anticipate.

I'm currently experiencing crazy schedule right now

Please bare with me for awhile ^-^