*The star his point of view 6*

The Love of a Star...

Having DaMae locked in his arms, ChangMin felt all troubles disappear.
He felt perfectly happy...
I want to spend this day with her only, he thought, breathing in her cherry scented HAIR?!
She washed her hair with cherry scented shampoo?
Mmm... it smelled nice!
‘Cherry shampoo?’ He asked her.
She blushed...
‘Deh, you like it?’
‘Very much! It smells really nice! I never thought Cherry blossoms would have competition, but... ah!’
ChangMin let go of DaMae...
She just poked him lightly at a spot where it tickled.
Seeing him reacting that funny she started to tickle him even more...
Until he lay crawling on the grass, begging her to stop.
She let herself fall onto him, to steal some kisses...
He kissed her back, but had a surprise waiting for her.
He turned her around so he lay on top and acted persuasive...
Until she had totally melted for him...
Then he started to tickle her the same way she had done with him...
Revenge can be very sweet!

When they lay on the grass side by side, looking at the clouds slowly drifting past, ChangMin remembered something.
He had to get to his dance training at SM.
They would start in half an hour, but he had to be there 10 minutes before...
Knowing he couldn’t just skip these training sessions, he got up from the grass.
DaMae looked up at him.
‘You look so tall from here!’ she giggled, sitting up...
ChangMin offered her a hand and helped her to stand.
‘Where are we going?’ DaMae asked with a smile.
Hm, he could take her with him to dance practice could he?
‘It’s a surprise!’ ChangMin grinned his mischievous smile...
‘I love surprises!’ DaMae grinned back and hugged him.
‘Don’t cheer too fast, you still don’t know what the surprise is! You might end up having to sing karaoke!’ ChangMin teased.
‘Don’t be afraid, that isn’t the surprise... It’s something more random, something more... well... normal, for me at least.’ More a duty, work... ChangMin added in his head...

Walking hand in hand they arrived at school again, where ChangMin’s scooter was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DaMae’s POV:

I have never been on a scooter before...
Hopefully it won’t be that bad.
ChangMin rode it every day, sure there was nothing to it.
Still, I’m a little scared of riding on a scooter, at least I don’t have to drive myself...

ChangMin got out a second helmet from his buddy.
It looked heavy, and not really comfortable, but I rather drove with than without the helmet on...
Then he gestured for me to get on the scooter...
I hesitated a bit, but got on eventually...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangMin noticed DaMae’s hesitation and decided to drive carefully and not too fast.
When he was riding his scooter alone, he would always drive at full speed...
A friend of his had tuned up the motor of ChangMin’s scooter, so it could drive even faster than it was actually allowed to.
This friend of ChangMin was KangIn, a second grader Drama who went to Seoul School of Arts too.

When they drove off, ChangMin felt how DaMae got hold of his waist and almost squeezed him in her grip.
ChangMin laughed and drove a little harder.
He was just teasing her!
DaMae pushed her head against his back and started to scream.
ChangMin didn’t want to give her a heart attack, so he slowed down.
Besides, the SM Studio was nearby...

When they stopped in front of the building he heard DaMae gasp.
‘SM? You have a contract with SM?’ She looked stunned at ChangMin.
ChangMin nodded.
‘I still need to work hard, though...’
‘Waah! That’s so great!’ DaMae started to jump and hug ChangMin.
‘It’s just a start. I need to prove myself and debuting is still a long way from here!’ ChangMin said, smiling to DaMae, who seemed really happy for him...

When they were ready to go in, ChangMin led her through the many hallways to the dance studio...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DaMae’s POV:

Wow!
I never knew the SM studios were this big!
If I had to perform here, I wouldn’t have the guts to perform anymore.
I’m not even sure I could perform for ChangMin only...
Well, I’m not good enough to perform dancing, singing or acting.
Reading a poem or story aloud is different.
Is ChangMin going to train now?
Shall I be allowed to watch, or do I have to wait outside?
I hope I can watch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangMin knocked on the door of the third dance studio.
When the door opened a laughing JaeJoong appeared in the doorway...
‘Our Maknae is here guys!’ he yelled towards the others who were already changed into dance wear...
ChangMin punched his hyung and stepped inside taking DaMae by her hand.
‘Hyungs, I want you to meet DaMae! She is my girl and will be watching our training!’ ChangMin announced looking at DaMae to see her reaction...
DaMae smiled and looked back at ChangMin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DaMae’s POV:

Yes!
I can watch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangMin introduced all his hyungs to DaMae.
‘JunSu, YooChun, JaeJoong and YunHo... I practise with them...’
‘That’s right! I’m supposed to train them for our debut’ YunHo answered.
‘Wait... Is no-one asking my opinion?’ JunSu suddenly asked...
Everybody looked his way.
‘Eh... I don’t think I like it when there’s other people around when we’re training... No offence, but I really don’t...’ JunSu said looking at DaMae...
‘What are you talking about, last time you insisted on bringing HyukJae to the training! Besides, your dancing is better than all of us, except mine...’ YunHo said, grinning at the last few words...
‘Now, train, train, train...’ JaeJoong chimed, anxious to start the training...
And that’s how JunSu’s arguments usually end, ChangMin thought...
This time he was glad JunSu didn’t complain for long, since he really wanted to show DaMae his dancing skills.
He hoped she would like his dancing...
Can she dance herself?
Maybe he would ask her to dance a little... later on...
If they were training for a while, she would feel a bit more comfortable, so he would ask her to dance with them...
ChangMin knew his hyungs would help him to encourage her, all but JunSu, who took his training very serious, although he didn’t really need those sessions any longer...
Would DaMae do it?

_________~END OF CHAPTER 21~__________

This is the last chapter for today! XD Tomorrow I might add (the rest? XP)
There are about 20 chapters still, but I'll update them as soon as I can! =)