Why did you call me "baby"?!

The Love of a Star...

‘So what theme do you want?’ ChangMin asked.
I didn’t know... Love was so obviously his choice, but I wanted something else... something more unique.
Besides saying the word "love" to him felt so awkward, especially when I had to look at him while saying it... I was almost sure I’d turn into a tomato at once...
So I said: ‘Happiness...’
‘Okay, did you have an idea for a script about happiness already?’ ChangMin said, clearly surprised I didn’t say "love". ‘It’s not what I had I mind, but I think we can combine it. Mine was "love".’ He continued with a very y grin... Did he even realize he was setting my heart on fire?
‘Don’t you know what love is? You look puzzled...’ ChangMin looked at me with a strange expression on his face... I couldn’t help, he looked really funny with mismatched eyes and his lips started to look square, yet he looked so cute doing that! I started giggling uncontrollably. Now his face wore an even stranger expression... His mouth started to become a firm line, not funny at all...
I cleared my throat and crossed my legs... Hitting his knee in the process.
AISH! If there was any chance he’d like me, it’s now long gone!
I tried to keep calm... ‘I know what love is!’
Now he started laughing! Why? I didn’t mean to be funny, seriously, I didn’t see what was so funny about that...
‘I just... No, I can’t say it!’ ChangMin said struggling to stop laughing, for the first time there was a hint of embarrassment on his face...
You just thought I’d never had a boyfriend... That’s mean, laughing and all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChangMin’s POV:

Oops! I almost let myself go!
What was I thinking...
I must have sounded like a ert if I said what I thought...
If I said: ‘I just thought that I wouldn’t mind having to show you what love is...’
Although it was obvious she couldn’t produce a long list of boyfriends, I wouldn’t force that fact on her...
Flirting with her would only make her uneasy, and besides that, she didn’t seem interested in me...
Just terribly shy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part of me wanted to run away from him and never come back.
While the other part stuck to him like duct tape, and that part was at least ten times bigger...
I wanted him, I knew that for sure, but he wasn’t interested...
I was about to get hurt really badly, since I had to do the whole project with him.

So how was I to write about happiness and love, when I felt sad and unloved?
This really is going to be a writer’s challenge!

‘Hey, I just had an idea for the script...’ ChangMin said. ‘What do you think of two people falling in love, when they are both in hospital? They find happiness because they’ll both be cured!’
‘Not bad,’ I said. ‘but isn’t it a bit too lovey-dovey? What do you think of: person A needs a rare type of blood... and person B, who has that type of blood too, gives it to person A... They are both happy, to be helped and to have helped... and to add to that, they fall in love...’
ChangMin sat there... Mouth opened a bit, his square lips lifted at the right side of his mouth...
‘Wow...’ ChangMin breathed. ‘That’s really a nice story! We’ll take that!’

Okay! That was a nice start! Now we only need to find music... That might get difficult, you see, I had a somewhat own taste of music, unlike most people...
I mostly liked soundtracks of sad or romantic movies, love songs and ballads.
I can write best if I listen to these types of music...

‘Can I ask you a question?’ ChangMin hung forwards on the table, trying to make eye contact with me. I looked up to him and he started to sit more comfortable.
‘Of course...’ I said, thinking what his question might be, I had no clue.
‘Do you have...’
‘BABY!!’ HeeChul came storming in, interrupting ChangMin’s question completely.
My jaw dropped...
‘I guess we’re done...’ ChangMin was gone in less than a second.
O, crap, crap, crap! Why, HeeChul, Why?! I thought...
Now ChangMin thinks I’m taken! We were just starting to get along...

‘Why did you call me baby?!’ I angrily asked HeeChul.
‘Well, because I consider you my baby... you’re sweet!’ HeeChul winked at me, sitting down where ChangMin had sat a minute ago.
What was this guy thinking? That he could just force me to be his girl by calling and considering me his "baby"?
I stood up... ‘It’s almost lunch break. I’m heading downstairs... See you!’ I said, not wanting to see him at all... Why did he have to be such a pain in the ? It’s not like he isn’t good looking, he just shows up at the wrong time, saying awkward things and acting annoying!
Plus, I wasn’t happy with his interest in me, only because I fancied someone else...
If it wasn’t for ChangMin, I might like HeeChul more than I do now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HeeChul’s POV:

It just doesn’t work... She doesn’t like me!
Well, she doesn’t love me... It seemed the SM boy’s got an interest in her...
I hope she doesn’t fall for him, if she does, she might get hurt a lot!
I hope I gave him the impression I’m dating DaMae, so he’ll leave her alone... If he knows what’s good for him!
People can be so self-centered! Especially when they know they’ll become famous in a few years...
Since fame is his main reason for feeling good, DaMae’ll get dumped when he finds himself a more suitable girl for the red carpet!
I won’t let him do that to her!
She might not like me for interrupting their encounters, it’s still better for her not to get close with this ChangMin guy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked through the hallway I saw ChangMin standing there, with a group of his friends. ChangMin had a somewhat pained expression, but he smiled and waved none the less...
His pained expression returning when he turned back to his friends...

Was he sad over the fact I had a "boyfriend"? HeeChul, I'll kill you! Or was he sad because he got some disappointing news from his friends?
The latter was more likely...
It was naïve to think that he might love me...

When I was downstairs in the school canteen it was completely empty... Class was officially not over yet, so it should be quiet...
I took my Ipod and started listening to soundtracks...
My head started thinking about ChangMin again... I couldn’t help it.
Tears started to form in my eyes.
Why was everything such a mess? Why was love not easy on me?
What would have happened if I HAD gotten on his scooter?
~ Do you always ask this many questions? ~
Yes, HeeChul! This is all your fault!! If you hadn’t come to interrupt...
You’re so going to pay for it! I’ll be very awkward to you, from now on!

When the mixture of angry thoughts, love struck thoughts and sad thoughts had left my mind I started to really hear the music...
It was the soundtrack JoonSuh had sung for the movie "Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi".
I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard.
[here's the song!]

It would really be a nice song to use for the project, but I wondered what ChangMin would think about using the music of this song...

___________~END OF CHAPTER 6~__________

Comments? ^^