If he ever bugs you, you'll tell me, okay?

The Love of a Star...

It took me a while to realize NiMa was waving at me.
‘Ya! Ignoring me isn’t going to work! I won’t let you alone, since we’re friends, right?’
‘Deh...’ I was coming from far... I couldn’t follow all NiMa said, she was being a chatterbox again...
NiMa smiled. ‘Right!’
She took a seat next to me and put her bag of chips on the table.
‘How was working with that ChangMin?’ NiMa asked, clearly not attracted to ChangMin. ‘EunHyuk told me he is a selfish jerk.’
‘He is okay... I guess...’ I said, trying really hard not to sound excited at the mere mentioning of his name. Luckily NiMa didn’t look at me, since she was stirring a chip in the mayonnaise.
‘I never met him, but I trust EunHyuk to know him, he’s in the same class...’ NiMa continued.
‘If he ever bugs you, you’ll tell me okay?’
‘Of course, but I don’t think he’ll...’
‘You don’t know him yet!’ NiMa interrupted.
I heaved a sigh...
NiMa pushed the bag of chips in my direction, hinting I should start eating with her. I knew when I saw the bag she would want me to eat from it, NiMa never finished her chips, so it would be a waste to buy it if she wanted it herself. She bought it for me...
‘You know, I want you to do something for me...’ NiMa began after I took the first chip.
There it was, the reason for buying me chips...
‘I want you to bring your brother to my party... to keep my sister company.’
‘Oh, I think he meant it when he said he’d never come to your house again!’ I said laughing.
I remember them, five years ago, my brother storming out of the room and NiMa’s sister chasing after him with purple nail polish. NiMa and I stood there only able to grab our bellies and to laugh until it hurts.
‘They were such good friends when they were little! Sure they would be able to accompany each other for a while?’ NiMa pleaded. ‘I know it sounds y, but I really can’t use BoMi hanging around... She is just too immature!’
‘I’ll ask him, but you know he won’t change his mind once he has made his choice... He probably doesn’t want to babysit, so we’d better think of something that’ll make him go...’ I said, knowing NiMa’s brain was already working on a story to tell my brother. It was only a matter of minutes and she’ll have the story that’ll make my brother come to her house during the party.
‘Well, I can’t think of a good story that doesn’t involve drama. I thought of a disease, but then it must be life threatening, or else it’s strange he should come... Or my sister wants to commit suicide and asked for your brother... Nah, I don’t like that...’
So it did take longer than a few minutes...

‘Where is EunHyuk? You have to do the project with him, right?’ I asked, wondering where she left him. In five minutes class would officially be over.
‘Oh, he went looking for YeSung...’ NiMa said... I thought I could spot a hint of suppressed excitement on her face.
Did NiMa fancy YeSung?
YeSung was the best friend of EunHyuk, he was in ChangMin’s study too.
Did she ask YeSung to her sleepover? Was that why suddenly BoMi wasn’t wanted at her party anymore?
I wanted to ask NiMa about that... but knowing NiMa would tell it herself if she wanted to have me know about it, I refrained from asking.

As the lunch break officially started with the loud ringing of the school bell, people were flocking together in the canteen. In no time the tables were all taken by happy, excited, relieved and indifferent students. Our friends were just happy and relieved when they came to sit with us.
I turned off my IPod, since I couldn’t hear the music any longer...
In the far corner of the canteen I saw ChangMin with his friends, his expression still unchanged on his face... Poor ChangMin, there must have happened something serious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChangMin’s POV:

Damn! I’m not in the mood to act all friendly with a girl who is, without doubt, crazy about me...
Yet, I promised her to have lunch together...
Well, I’m not going to look for her, she’ll just have to find me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I watched ChangMin being sad, butterflies started to flutter in my stomach.
To be followed up by a pain burning in my heart... A very pretty girl came walking towards ChangMin, waving at him.
She must be in his class too, since she wore sportswear...
ChangMin smiled at her. It was not really a genuine smile, but DaMae felt jealous none the less, the girl had his attention!

‘Have you got any ideas about a present?’ Gina whispered in my ear. I pulled my face away from ChangMin, turning to face Gina.
I had to think...
My first thought was she meant a present for ChangMin, but that was of course ridiculous...
Then it hit me! NiMa’s birthday, it was about a present for NiMa!
I shook my head, wishing she would leave me alone, so I could watch ChangMin.
She did leave me alone to whisper in HeeChul’s ear, probably the same question.
But when I turned my head to look at ChangMin, both ChangMin and the girl were gone, while his friends were still at the same place.
A strange mixture of panic, jealousy and emptiness entered my heart.
I felt lost... Left alone with HeeChul at my legs, reaching out for ChangMin, who was taken by someone without a millstone on her feet.

Is this were it ends? Is this were I learn to know my love will never be returned? I thought.
It would have been much easier if I loved HeeChul...
He already acts as if we have something going on, causing ChangMin to back off...
There you have it again... I would never be able to forget him, even if he’d hurt me so much that I would want to forget him...
HeeChul would definitely be an easier choice, although I promised myself to act awkward towards him from now on... So, sorry HeeChul, you’re not going to get want you want!
On the other hand, HeeChul might prove to be a fantastic confident boost...
I think I’ll just act along for a bit, maybe it’s a waste of time, but it might be fun too...
All I need right now, is... well, just ChangMin actually... but all I need that is available, is some serious cheering up!

___________~END OF CHAPTER 7~__________

What do you think of HeeChul? =P LOL comment please~! ♥