Epilogue

The Love of a Star...

Seoul, 3rd of October 2009

Dear ChangMin,

Do you remember how we met?
How you dazzled me with your appearance in my life?
How our path crossed every time?

Do you remember the way our hearts connected 4 years ago?
When we got paired up at school for the MV-project?
When we had lunch and saved the sweetest appetites for last?

I remember the same day, 4 years ago, when "you" and "I" had become "we".
From that day on, I grew to love you more, little by little every day.

I remember how you made me laugh when I needed comfort.
Heaven it was looking out at my window to you looking back out of yours!

It has been 4 years now, I’ll send you this letter and my present!
I hope you’ll be back soon so we can celebrate it together.
How are the activities in Japan going?
Next year I’ll be finishing my studies, I’ll come with you then!

Your loving girlfriend,
Lee DaMae

What had happened to ChangMin?
ChangMin and his fellow members from Dong Bang Shin Ki had gained a lot of popularity in Korea and were now off to Japan to get in the music charts there.

What had happened to DongJae?
DongJae had turned into a real gentleman, loving his soon to be wife, BoMi, they were already engaged!
They had given up clubbing to attend parties of the rich and famous!
BoMi, lucky kid, had won the lottery!
She had bought a ticket from a poor lady on the street on impulse and won out of dumb luck!

What had happened to DaMae’s friends?
NiMa was happy together with YeSung, as Gina was with HeeChul.
The four of them spend a lot of time with DaMae because they knew DaMae was missing ChangMin, due to his activities in Japan.
EunHyuk and Jenny had broken up, because Jenny and JunSu got to know each other and had fallen in love.
EunHyuk had been in a depression, but gotten out of it because he met someone else, the younger sister of ChangMin.
Yuri and MinHo were already married!
They were currently on honeymoon, after spending a lot of Won on a beautifully romantic wedding ceremony.
HanKyung was still pursuing HyoRi to marry him, but HyoRi just didn’t want to get married yet and kept telling him she had to think it over...

What had happened to JiYong a.k.a. G-Dragon and NaoMi?
NaoMi got dumped by JiYong because she was caught having a brief fling with LeeTeuk, who didn’t fancy her and left her for the girl he loved.
JiYong later debuted in Big Bang under the label of YG Entertainment and gotten famous all over Korea.
NaoMi debuted as a dancer for TL Entertainment, but due to money shortage the company stopped existing, without ever bringing forth famous artists.

What had happened to DaMae herself?
Together with her best friends DaMae was finishing her last year of University.
DaMae’s first novel had been published and was received well by the press.
Approximately three and a half thousand copies had been sold!
DaMae and ChangMin were in love even more than they had been in the beginning, but due to ChangMin’s busy schedule and activities abroad, they had a lot less time together as they wanted, but it was all going to be worth it...
... because they believed in the love of a star!

_______~THE END~_______