*The dance battle!*

The Love of a Star...

"Finally, the moment you have waited for! We’ll now present to you~, the first dance battle of this year!!"
Together with all other dancers from year 1 ChangMin walked to the middle of the gym.
"The first battle is between THE DRAGONS and LOVE VIBRATION... THE DRAGONS: HanKyung, Shim ChangMin, Choi MinHo, Lee Hyori and last but not least, Kwon NaoMi. LOVE VIBRATION: Lee EunHyuk, Kim YeSung, the twin sisters Kwon Yuri and Kwon Jenny and Lee TaeMin, who is actually still in High School, but will help his friends..."
Every contestant went to sit down at the side, except the two groups who were about to battle against each other...
ChangMin felt how his adrenaline level built up...
An hour ago he didn’t feel any tension, but now he couldn’t wait for the battle to begin!
Why did he have to battle against DaMae’s friends?
Was fate out to piss him off?!
Anyway, I have to get a high grade, so friends or no friends, I’m going to dance like it’s the only way to survive!
I started to move my legs to make sure they were up to some fierce dancing...

Once the music started and we began to do our routine, my mind only focused on the music, the rhythm and the moves...
I spotted DaMae sitting in front with HeeChul and Gina...
I shifted my motivation to dance well, from winning the battle to impressing DaMae.
It felt much nicer to dance now.
I already felt good dancing, but dancing for DaMae gave me the feeling I danced with extra electricity...
Then came the part the other group was dancing...
If I wasn’t familiar with the dance battle scene, my jaw surely would have dropped.
EunHyuk could dance like I had never thought he could!
This was going to be a real challenge...

After both groups had danced their lungs out, they were waiting for their feedback.
"THE DRAGONS: You know what team work means, you have used original dance moves and your style is refreshing. Keep going like that, but make sure you dance with the whole group at the same rhythm, sometimes you were dancing slightly off... Individual grades will be given to you by your PE professor..."
"LOVE VIBRATION: What a nice name! Some of you were really outstanding in the group, in a positive way... Maybe you should put those members in front... Some great moves I have seen from Lee Eunyuk and Lee TaeMin, but from the others the movements kept a bit uncertain, maybe it was because it’s your first time and you were nervous? Throw away those nerves, give your all and work as a team! Individual grades will be given to you by your PE professor aswell..."
"So who should win this battle?" The presenter of the dance battles asked through the speakers.
"THE DRAGONS?"
ChangMin heard loud screams and looked at DaMae, who was one of the screamers, although he couldn’t hear her due to all the other screamers...
"Or LOVE VIBRATION?"
Again screams filled the gym...
"THE DRAGONS?"
The screams got louder now...
"LOVE VIBRATION?"
Still louder...
"THE DRAGONS?" The presenter asked for the third time.
An ever increasing volume of screams and whistles...
"LOVE VIBRATION?"
This time the screams actually subsided a bit...
"And it is decided... the winners of this dance battle are: THE DRAGONS!!"
"Now we will continue the dance battle with a challenge between TYCOON and BREAK IT!! Both of these groups will battle in break dance!"

ChangMin went to the washroom and drank some water...
He congratulated his team mates and went back to the gym.
He wanted to be with DaMae to look at the other battles together...
When he got out of the washroom, NaoMi literally jumped on ChangMin.
‘Woah?!...’ ChangMin started to say...
When suddenly NaoMi was kissing ChangMin on his lips...
‘Congratulations! You deserved a kiss!’ NaoMi said, still hanging onto him.
ChangMin was getting more furious by the second, still he couldn’t just drop NaoMi to the floor.
‘NAOMI~!! Get off of me!’ ChangMin burst out.
The battle was already on, so his yell didn’t make it far, but NaoMi and a few people around must have heard...
Finally NaoMi put her feet back on the ground, but she continued to hold onto his shoulders with her arms.
ChangMin got a bit desperate to get NaoMi off of him.
He looked for DaMae and he found her, looking at him with shocked eyes and a hurtful expression on her face.
This was getting wrong... very wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DaMae’s POV:

I saw them...
The pretty girl from the canteen...
And now I know her name too, Kwon NaoMi...
She kissed my boyfriend and hung onto him like a monkey hangs on the mother.
Disgusting, why didn’t he just drop her?!
If she dumps herself on him like garbage, then he is allowed to treat her like garbage, isn’t he?
If she likes to wear that image, isn’t it better to stick with her image and treat her like that?
I know I feel this way because of jealousy, but really, did he need to be polite with her?!
I would have punched HeeChul if he ever kissed me while I have a boyfriend!
I guess his mother really is a sweet heart...
When ChangMin discovered me in the crowd, I saw his eyes looked shocked and sad.
From the look in his eyes I could tell immediately that it wasn’t his intention at all to kiss NaoMi and that he didn’t want to be with her...
His face showed he was disgusted with the situation he was in.
When he had released himself from NaoMi’s hands, he came walking in my direction...
I wasn’t happy with the situation either, and although I believed in his innocence, I didn’t want to be with him at this moment...
I wanted a moment to think for myself.
So I left the gym before he could reach me...
I looked back to see him working his way through the crowd.
I ran to the ladies room and locked the door of one of the cabinets...
I lowered the lid of the toilet and sat on it with my feet on the toilet lid.
I started to cry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DaMae ran off...
Now ChangMin had a problem.
Where did she go, and does she think he was cheating on her?
The thought made him sick.
He knew DaMae felt really bad about losing her best friend, he didn’t want her to think she lost her lover too...
He had to find her.

When finally he was able to leave the gym, he went straight to the ladies room...
He came to know that she hid there if she had nobody to go to.
She told him once when they talked about their memories together...

Without shame he rushed in there and started to call her name...
‘DaMae? I know you’re in here, don’t feel sad... You know that I love YOU! More than anyone else! NaoMi means nothing to me... You know that, now let me hug you!’ ChangMin said softly, but confidently DaMae was in there...

________~END OF CHAPTER 28~_________

^^ TaeMin was in here! =P
Please leave a comment if you read and like it! =)
I have the feeling nobody reads/likes this story... ='(