~The birthday party, part 4~

The Love of a Star...

‘I’ll choose dare, because I don’t dare choosing truth... I know that you’ll ask something embarrassing, EunHyuk!’ Yuri said after she realized the bottle had stopped and pointed at her...
EunHyuk grinned widely, he already knew what Yuri would have to do.
‘Change pajamas with YeSung, no, no... with HeeChul!’
HeeChul shot up...
‘Yah! I’m not a dress-and-undress dummy!’ HeeChul complained.
Suddenly his expression changed.
‘But wearing Yuri’s pajama wouldn’t be a problem!’ A grin formed on his face.
‘You must like her then...’ DaMae said, unaware of the not amused look on Gina’s face...
‘Aniyo! I like her pajama! Gina... Gina carries my heart!’
‘Change pajamas with me then, oppa...’ Gina smiled.
‘Andwaeyo! I have to with Yuri.’ HeeChul said, still standing while the rest was sitting on the sleeping bags...
‘Araso... Do it then...’ Gina agreed...
‘Yah! What about me? I don’t want to wear HeeChul’s pajama!’ Yuri protested.
‘You have to!’ Jenny laughed.
‘I know a new rule to the game... What if you can ask for another instruction, but when you do you can’t choose the first one anymore...’ YeSung brought in...
Everyone nodded...
‘Okay, Yuri, you want another instruction?’ EunHyuk asked, thinking hard about another task...
‘Deh, but please, make it more humane...’ Yuri pleaded, but deep down knew that was kind of impossible...
HeeChul spoke it out.
‘That’s impossible for him, he’s an illegal alien...’
The whole group laughed, even EunHyuk...
‘Ask everyone an embarrassing question!’ EunHyuk said excitedly.
So much for humane tasks...
‘Okay, EunHyuk we’ll start with you...’ Yuri said.
In his excitement EunHyuk had forgotten that he himself also was in "everyone"...
His excitement vanished like snow in front of the sun...
‘Hmm... Let’s see... Have you ever seen a... tampon? If yes, tell us when, where, from who it was and what you did!’
It really was an embarrassing question...
‘I’m out of here!’ HeeChul got up for a second time...
Gina held onto his hand, trying to keep him from walking away.
‘Come, sit down!’ Gina pleaded...
‘I’m not if we’re going to talk about... tampons...’ HeeChul said annoyed and disgusted.
‘Let’s quite this game...’ DaMae offered.
‘Deh, this is too much!’ HeeChul turned to them again, but did not sit down...
‘Okay, anyone in for a DVD?’ NiMa asked.
Cheers went through the group...
Everyone gathered to see what the choices in DVD’s where.
‘Horror, comedy, drama, romantic... What do you want?’ HeeChul said, taking the lead...
EunHyuk, Jenny and YeSung wanted to see a horror movie.
The only one wanting to see a romantic movie was HeeChul, so that was dropped.
Since Gina was real scared of horror movies that idea was dropped too...
Finally they decided to watch a comedy.
When they were settled behind the television and the DVD was playing, nobody noticed HeeChul and Gina going to the bathroom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EunHyuk’s POV:

AISH...
My bladder...
I need to relief myself...
I can’t hold it, I need to go.
If I won’t I might wet myself when I have to laugh...
AISH... I’d better go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As EunHyuk was leaving for the bathroom, the others just continued to watch...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door...

What started out as an exchange of pajamas, ended in a make out session.
HeeChul had only a pair of pajama pants on, the rest of his pajama was laying on the floor.
Gina had kept her pajama on, but had flung herself against HeeChul’s bare chest...
HeeChul was kissing Gina passionately, lifting one leg of her against his hip.
He was hungry for her and couldn’t get enough of her sweet lips...
Suddenly the door was opened, to reveal a shocked looking EunHyuk.

EunHyuk didn’t feel the need to relief himself anymore...
The sight of HeeChul and Gina was too much for him, he knew they were together, but he didn’t want to witness their love making...

HeeChul didn’t liked it either.
Being embarrassed was something HeeChul couldn’t...
Everybody knows what he is up to, so why try to conceal it?
Of all people, EunHyuk had to come in.
Now the chances were he would see EunHyuk’s face every time he and Gina would make out...
That was something he did not like at all!

Gina was just very embarrassed.
She kind of liked it if people would think she was innocent...
She knew nobody actually did, but now they had something to refer to when thinking about her innocence.
Beside this, the happenings would become an anecdote, told and retold on every birthday party of any of them...

Till so far, nobody else except the three of them knew what happened, but that changed quickly.
EunHyuk was so shocked he let out a high pitched scream.
Of course that was reason enough for the rest of them to take a look at what was happening.
The first thought at hearing EunHyuk scream like that was that there probably was a spider crossing path with EunHyuk...
As they looked around the corner of the living room into the hallway, laughing, the expressions on their faces changed...
Some changed from laughing into shock, while others turned to even more laughing...
HeeChul had already let go of Gina’s leg, but he was still holding her in his arms.
Gina had buried her face into the chest of HeeChul, unmistakably red faced of embarrassment...
EunHyuk ran to the living room.
His action was so sudden the rest broke into laughter and followed him back into the living room.
By now the last scenes of the comedy where shown on the television.
When the credits appeared on the screen, HeeChul and Gina came back as if nothing happened...
HeeChul wore his full pajama again and Gina didn’t look embarrassed anymore...

After watching the movie they went to brush their teeth.
It was getting late into the night...
YeSung was already laying on a sleeping bag, yawning from time to time.
He would probably be the first one to fall asleep.
NiMa started her promised manicure to DaMae, getting help from Yuri, who chased away the guys.
A pillow fight between EunHyuk, Jenny, Gina and HeeChul had started...
YeSung was watching all the happenings from his place on the ground.
He was somewhere between dreaming and being awake...

________~END OF CHAPTER 33~________

That was the last birthday part! =)
Still 10 chapters to go and then this story will come to an end...