*The star his point of view 2*

The Love of a Star...

At first the tights wearing scene was just hilarious and at the same time embarrassing, but as class continued they got used to the idea of it...
Surely next time they will spend less time feeling awkward and at the wrong place...
ChangMin noticed something... He only looked at the girls when he searched for someone still missing, but one of the gayish guys was also missing...
Eww!! Was he the writer of the letter? He couldn’t be, could he?
Internally ChangMin started to freak out... He knew he appealed to girls, but was he appealing to guys too? He hoped not!

When class was over ChangMin quickly changed to his denims, a tank top and a slim, leather jacket.
That was much better!

Next class was to be a combination class...
Since a lot of studies at Seoul School of Arts had similar aspects and needed the help of students from other studies, there were combination classes throughout the year...
These were like workshops where both of the studies combined their knowledge and did a project together...
The first project was a combination of the studies Dance and Writing...
ChangMin was curious, how would they be doing a project?
He knew you could write about a dancer... but how can you dance about a writer?!
Should be very interesting... As long as it doesn’t require a pair of tights or cave-dweller outfit...

WOW! Wake up!
If this letter writer of his wasn’t in his ballet class, she could be in writer studies, seeing him in combination class, which he was about to attend...

Before going to class he needed to relieve himself first.
Hmm... Man’s room... The right, because in the left one he found the girl with the bra...
ChangMin still laughed remembering the scene... It was hilarious... Although, probably not for the girl! She must have felt invaded like crazy!
When someone enters the wrong restroom they usually feel embarrassed, but that time, the girl’s embarrassment just took all of his away!

ChangMin had seen the girl later too... A nice girl, but shy.
He had seen her in the canteen, sitting with a group of friends... the wrong friends.
She was friends with one of the gayish guys from his study.
Well, she probably wasn’t ChangMin’s type and couldn’t relax with the group he was in, anyway...
And still, he kept noticing her...

When ChangMin left the man’s room and headed for the class room, he got hugged from behind.
Ah! The girl who wrote the letter! ChangMin thought...
ChangMin turned and looked at the sweet-smiling face of NaoMi.
So it was possible NoaMi was the writer!
‘You read my note?’ NaoMi asked.
‘You wrote it?’ ChangMin asked in reply.
‘Who else? Did you expected someone else?’ NaoMi’s face started to get cloudy... Her thoughts were to read on her face. DOES HE LIKE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME??
‘No, I just had no idea!’ ChangMin responded honestly.
Really, he couldn’t believe girls made such a drama over the boy they loved.
Must be something about hormones, ChangMin stated for himself.
Well he could just make her worry a bit less...
‘You want to have lunch together?’ ChangMin asked, thinking it was just to get to know her better...
‘You’re such a gentleman! How could I refuse now?’ NaoMi smiled.
If he dated NaoMi, he would have a girlfriend whose dancing skills are incredible!
In the 2 days they have known each other, it became clear to him that she had some great skills concerning choreography and dancing.

‘Great, let’s go to class then!’ ChangMin said, before NaoMi had a chance to start flirting.
I just want a friend... A girl friend, but not a lover... ChangMin thought.
When they entered the classroom ChangMin saw that the group was divided in writers at the left and dancers at the right...
NaoMi and he went to their seats. ChangMin felt NaoMi’s eyes where burning his skin... If she was going to do that the whole lunch date through, he needed an excuse to cancel it...

ChangMin started checking out the writer students... They all looked so smart... They were wearing uniforms, since the dancers were the only students who don’t wear a uniform...
Then ChangMin’s eyes grew wide... the girl who had refused his ride was in writer studies! So she was to become a writer...

When it was time for class to start, the professor announced he was going to pair each student with a student from the other study...
Nice, ChangMin thought, I hope it isn’t someone too smart, I might feel stupid...

The professor started to pronounce duos...
Lee EunHyuk and Kim NiMa... Shim ChangMin and Lee DaMae...
Forgetting that the groups didn’t know each other’s names... the professor pronounced the names again and asking the persons to stand up.
When DaMae and ChangMin stood up to see they were going to be partners in the project, ChangMin nodded with acceptance... This could seriously get funny! Having to do a project with no idea what you have to do, with a clumsy girl who’d rather walk than getting on a scooter!
‘So, your name is ChangMin?’ the girl asked with noticeable shyness in her voice.
‘Deh, what was your name again?’ ChangMin forgot... He wasn’t that well in remembering names.
‘I’m Lee DaMae...’ DaMae answered, now looking at him... She had to look up to look him in the eyes. ChangMin saw that DaMae mostly just looked at his shirt or at her own feet...
‘Is it okay if I just call you by your given name? No need to be all formal to each other!’ ChangMin laughed, hoping to get rid of her shy behavior...

When 5 minutes later all students had gotten to know their partner, the professor started with the introduction of the new project.
It was a combination about lyrical dance and emotional writing.
In the next week they would be starting to make a script with an emotional theme, like love, death, sadness, friendship, faith, happiness or what else came to mind. That script would then be used for each to work on...
They will sort out the music they’ll use, and then the dancer will make a lyrical dance on it and the writer will work out the script to a song text...
If that is done they will make a music video with help from a student movie editing and a few students to sing the song...
Next to that, it was up to them to arrange other people for doing make-up, lights and all kinds of stuff for making their MV as professional as possible...
They would be given a grade for their final product, and for their co-operation.
Personally ChangMin thought it was stupid to get a grade for co-operation, since you couldn’t finish a great MV without great co-operation!

‘Now you can go where you want, as long as I’ll be seeing your scripts completed next week!’ the professor concluded his introduction of the project.

‘Let’s go to the school library, it would be calm there...’ ChangMin suggested. DaMae nodded with a smile. You might be less shy, ChangMin added in his mind.

When they were sitting opposite each other in the school library ChangMin began eating crackers he had gotten out of his bag... He saw DaMae coming closer with her head. What was she going to do?
ChangMin bit his lip, she wasn’t going to kiss him, was she? He had just stuffed his mouth with cracker! Surely no good kiss could come from his mouth if he tried now!
Hanging over the table she whispered: ‘You’re not allowed to eat here...’
ChangMin stopped chewing and swallowed... a great answer popped into his head... unable to stop himself from saying it, he blurted out: ‘Oh, but I just get so hungry from being with a beautiful girl!’
ChangMin saw DaMae started blushing again... Oh no, now she’ll be back to being awkwardly shy again!
'Don't do that! It's unattractive!' ChangMin said with his mouth full again.
'Do what?' DaMae asked, a look of surprise on her face.
'Being so shy, have more confidence, a girl like you shouldn't hide her face!' ChangMin said between chewing.
'Well, you're not acting all that attractive either...' DaMae muttered.
'What did you say?' ChangMin said finishing his cracker.
'You're talking with your mouth full of food, it's not attractive...' DaMae said looking at her hands which were on the table.
ChangMin swallowed... This wasn't going the way he wanted, but he started it.
'Okay, listen, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have said that. It's not gonna gain you confidence... Except that I think you really should...' No! I'm still not taking it back, ChangMin realized. 'Never mind! I'm just... no, just pretend I didn't say that, okay?'
DaMae just sat there... Say something! ChangMin thought...

____________~END OF CHAPTER 5~_____________

So they met again... ^^ Tell me whether you like it so far! =)