~The birthday party, part 3~

The Love of a Star...

Jenny sat down between EunHyuk and Yuri.
She placed the bottle in the middle of the group and turned it.
It pointed at YeSung.
‘Truth or dare?’ Jenny asked...
‘Hm.. Dare! Because I feel anxious about the truth...’ YeSung decided.
The group laughed while Jenny thought about his anxiousness for the truth...
He should have something to hide from the rest of the group, or he wouldn’t need to be anxious.
Jenny had other ways to find out...
‘YeSung, get up and give the birthday girl a kiss...’ Jenny said with an evil grin.
NiMa’s face turned deep red...
YeSung got up, sat next to NiMa, hesitated, but then gave her a quick peck on the cheek.
Both of them were now blushing madly.
YeSung wanted to lure the attention away from him and NiMa and quickly turned the bottle...
It worked, everyone was looking at the bottle now, except that it pointed at NiMa...
‘Truth or dare?’ YeSung asked NiMa.
NiMa had to think fast...
What was the best to choose?
If she picked truth, she might end up confessing in front of all of her friends, she rather did that when she was alone with YeSung...
If she picked dare, who knows what she’ll have to do?
It’s YeSung!
His mind works somewhat uniquely at times, so it seems...
On the other hand, he wouldn’t ask her to kiss him, that was something she knew for certain...
‘Dare...’ NiMa finally said.
She didn’t know that YeSung had been thinking too...
He had thought about NiMa’s choice and what he would say if she chose truth and if she chose dare.
‘Tell the first impression you had of all of us... If you don’t know the very first anymore, say the first you can remember...’ YeSung said.
‘Okay... I’ll start with DaMae, I don’t know how we met anymore, since we were really young, but I do know you were the kid that always waved and smiled at everybody, and you were good at telling made up stories! I remember being jealous of you because your story was posted in a kids magazine and mine wasn’t...’
‘Woaa? Your story was published? How old were you then?’ Gina asked, stunned about it...
‘I was 6 years old, my umma helped me writing my story down...’ DaMae answered.
Everyone started to clap their hands...
‘Okay, first impression of EunHyuk...’ NiMa continued...
‘He was crazy! When we met I was in middle school, because DaMae was in another school, I had no real friends, so I was kind to everyone and hoped them to become friends... EunHyuk had the same problem, his best friend also attended another school... So we became friends. The first thing I noticed that he liked to climb trees...’ NiMa said...
‘Monkey!!’ HeeChul yelled...
‘First impression of HeeChul...’ NiMa said, like a warning for what was coming...
The hint didn’t reach HeeChul.
He just smiled seductively and said: ‘You had a crush on me, I knew that!’
NiMa stuck out her tongue...
‘Not really, actually... I thought you were annoying, but you kept on sticking with the group I was in...’
HeeChul pouted...
‘Although we did miss you if you weren’t with us... You were unique and we appreciated it to have you as a friend!’ NiMa added, to stop HeeChul from pouting...
‘Hm... My first impression of the twin... Sorry it was the same... Energetic and sweet, you liked to play pranks at times... At first I didn’t know who was who, so that’s why my first impression of you is the same for both...’
‘It’s okay... You know who is who now, don’t you?’ Yuri said.
NiMa nodded laughing...
‘Now the first impression of YeSung... Since I don’t know him very long, my first impression is the same as now... YeSung is a nice person, wicked personality at times, a bit quiet, but present none the less...’ NiMa didn’t say all she felt...
Her first impression had actually been that she loved the sight of him from the beginning...
She had fallen head over heels...
‘Help, I sound kind of boring! Is that all you thought of me?’ YeSung jokingly said.
He smiled defiantly at NiMa.
NiMa felt the urge to tell him the truth...
It was now or never...
‘Well, I actually have to add something to my first impression...’
‘Woooooh!!’ Excitement filled the people around them...
NiMa looked at YeSung, who was smiling at her, not at all the I-knew-I-could-get-it-out-of-you-smile, more the say-it-I-like-to-hear-it kind of smile...
It made NiMa gain confidence.
‘I liked you from the start, my first impression was that I found you very attractive and handsome...’ NiMa said with confidence...
There was no limit to YeSung’s smile, his smile was the widest possible...
It was NiMa’s best birthday ever!
Happily they hugged each other, to keep their friends from losing it.
The party was now truly alive!
The "Truth or dare" game was almost forgotten...
Almost...
NiMa still remembered and turned the bottle...
All of them went to sit again and were focused on the spinning bottle.
When it stopped it pointed at EunHyuk.
‘Why me? Okay truth!’ EunHyuk said...
NiMa thought for a second...
Then something of their years at middle school came up.
‘Is it true you had a crush on NaoMi back in middle school?’ NiMa asked, curious about his answer.
‘Wait, the same NaoMi who’s in the dance study?’ DaMae interrupted...
‘Deh! She was in middle school with EunHyuk and me...’ NiMa answered.
‘Ahh... She is so awful!’ DaMae let out a sigh of annoyance...
‘Uhm... I did... But she was really nice and pretty then!!’ EunHyuk tried to save his ego...
YeSung started to laugh and couldn’t stop anymore, tears from laughter formed around his eyes.
‘You... have... poor taste!... Really... *chuckle* should change... that!’ YeSung brayed with laughter...
‘Man, I should have chosen "dare", that might have saved my dignity!’ EunHyuk halfheartedly smiled...
‘Okay everyone... Sit still, I’ll turn the bottle!’ EunHyuk continued the game...
The bottle turned and stopped, pointing at EunHyuk’s feet...
‘Uh... I’ll turn again.’ EunHyuk grinned.
After turning again, the bottle almost stopped at EunHyuk again, but turned a little bit more, so it pointed at Yuri who sat next to EunHyuk...
‘Ahaha! Yuri, truth or dare?’ EunHyuk asked, already thinking about embarrassing questions and instructions...

________~END OF CHAPTER 32~________

^^ Nima and YeSung confessed! =D
Are you happy they did? =P
comment~ ^^